Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 33)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Oye Good Morning Phamily  Kaun kaun hai yahan pe.....

Vijuuuu meri Parii...............Hug

Misss u allCryCryCry

hav sum tym to b here.....hav to go shoppin aftr dat......

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by --Nargis--

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remembering her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused
That is what i m liking abt this character arjun...acc to the promo he is vindictive and has a hidden agenda...
and today he was in the customer satisfaction mode...he convinced Geet...he heard MSk yesterday that for MSk Geet's happiness is parmount na...so of course ..Geet was obviously his next target...
He is sly now..but Geet;s innocence may just make him redeem himself...that is how i look upon it...
i may be wrong..but that is what my heart is telling me...
what do u think?
Regarding his knowing abt Geet i m in two minds..his dialogue suggesting that he by mistake made geet remember her past makes me think he knows...but then..nothing abt his agenda is known..so i m like u a bit confused ...but acc to the promo..he is Sly

Thanks Mags.....I guess this is the ploy of the CVs to hold Arjun as the trump card.    I agree...I liked the way Geet showed faith in Arjun....instead of simply ignoring him as NT's brother.   I know that her FAITH in him has probably invited trouble during the wedding.....but somehow i feel that He will NOT FAIL her FAITH in him as a GOOD guy.  She has thrown the ball in Arjun's court now.................it remains to be seen as to what he will do.....thought I feel that in the end....at the last moment...he will not BETRAY her FAITH in him.

I quite liked the way she she gave it back to Arjun...Using Maan and Dev as the example.....It was amazing and you can see flicker of change in Arjun's Face.....I dont think it was  calculative measure from Geet's side it was the purity of her heart that twisted things this way......Even if Arjun is Sly i feel he is a genuinely Nice character...a good human being with a beautiful heart (Him teaching NT how imp she to him is an example to that)....but right now he knows only her part of the story and the way she wants him to know.....

All this will turn once again and NT will Fall...Arjun's entry seq (The Gun seq) some how made me feel he will try his best to make NT see what she was doing just to satisfy her EGO.....He may pass or Fail but he will try

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Vijuuuu meri Parii...............Hug

Misss u allCryCryCry

hav sum tym to b here.....hav to go shoppin aftr dat......

Lavuuuuu miss you yaar.....Oye where are you yaar....why not on skype???I am sorry lavu i could not message you or give a miss call to say ur message was received on skype...My brother for some stupid reason changed the sim and so the entire call history got erased.....but we got ur message at skype and Revs had replied to it too.....
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju main hoonnnnnn
at this time i only roam around
like a bhootttttttttttLOLLOL

Cool......See aaj main bhi aagayi Join karne....kal the net was acting weird........ after quoting Muni.....when i started to quote lavz poora network chala gayaAngry
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju main hoonnnnnn
at this time i only roam around
like a bhootttttttttttLOLLOL

Cool......See aaj main bhi aagayi Join karne....kal the net was acting weird........ after quoting Muni.....when i started to quote lavz poora network chala gayaAngry

sometime my net  also act very wierd like 2 days baq grhhhh i got very irritated

btw i am happy that the idiot dabba finally looking like our previous Idiot heeee coz of everyone come today good na
hope after tonight episode also everyone comesSmile
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys ...kaun kaun hai yahaan ...its been so long since i showed up here ...missed u lots....  

Vijiiiii and Lavz and Preetssss....u here ?????

Edited by Jes75 - 23 December 2010 at 3:57am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hi there...I am Vijitha.....Call me Viji, Viju, Vij, GG....Pick your choice....Welcome to the Idiots Phamily...wats ur name????

Originally posted by mkgh

What I loved about today's episode:

Maan and his interestingly played version of Hide and Seek with Annie. Honestly, I was expecting only the truth from Maan and realized I expected far less than what Maan Singh Khurana really is! His way of showing Annie the trust Geet had on Dev and comparing that with her almost falling into the swimming pool was marvellously done! Maan is a very intelligent man and it shows, and he is not unoriginal either so it was expected that his way of explaining was going to be something unusual and interesting as well. Thankfully now, Annie has apologized for her rude behaviour previously and has set her relationship with Geet straight.

Another thing I loved was Annie showing Geet that truly she is not alone and also showing that the entire office staff including herself are a part of her family only. That was a really sweet gesture. I wanted to see a sisterly bond and I got it!

What I loved the most: Maan's character consistency. That man's 6th sense is always on and alert. Never again in his life is he going to trust someone who is a potentially harmful person towards his one true love. He has seen her face almost-death experiences one too many times, and this man is not leaving any string untied when it comes to the security and safety of his Geet. So, trusting Arjun is way down the line for this man. Even if Daadima and Geet alike are setting their own trap (maybe -- still a bit iffy about Arjun's negativity/positivity but am sure that once he knows the truth he will support the right person), Maan expresses his disagreement towards the two most important women in his life. I liked that quite a lot! Can I say he's HAAAT when he disagrees? LOL! LOL

Overall, a very interesting episode that surely moved the story forward for us. Annie-Geet relationship back on track and mended, truth let out to Annie, Arjun planting his trust in Geet even as a stranger at first, Maan staying in character even when given many examples of the current situation by miss Handa herself (comparing Dev and Maan).

I am looking forward to seeing Geet making up to her Maan in a very interesting manner tomorrow! Not just talking ... but much more if you know what I'm sayin Wink

Beautiful analysis.....Clap
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys ...kaun kaun hai yahaan ...its been so long since i showed up here ...missed u lots....  

Vijiiiii and Lavz ....u here ?????

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug

Kaisi ho...where are you Yaar....why not coming on thread nowadaysAngry

Go to top