3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I am quite excited to see what Maan was doin in the kitchen lolz.....pasta this time i wonder??

geet looked soooo cute with her nightdress!!!

Could it be possible that geet makes something for maan...and he makes something for her??

i can't wait until i see what will go on in the kitchen!!

Arrey yaar is Baar for a Change Paranthas Ho Jaaye....Woh hi aloo ke...Dahi aur Makhan ke saath...Just how Geet said on her first day in the Khurana Kicthen
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji....i told our Gurti looked tired!!!! lolz..
Now its too too eveident yaar...

they looked tired ever since the six day schedule has begun!!!

But still Gurti performed their parts very well......Maan smiled sooo beautifully when he saw his geet smile....he smiled from the heart...and GC did that brilliantly!!

I just wish and that too sincerely ki the CV's dont place the entire Burden on GC and DD....i mean at least till they get used to this work hours...I hope they divide work somehow b/w all the cast....Obviously MAANEET will have high Footage but dont Kill them.....

i loved geet and ani's scene....both tryin to say something at the same time.....which means that these two will have soo much love between them that....Maan will be put aside!!! Ani might love geet more!!! lolz...

Obviously she will still love her brother....but i am liking this relationship of Ani and geet now....glad that everything is out...in the open...

Ani now knows that geet is pregnant...does that mean that Dadi knows to??

Cv's Ki akal kabhi kabhi ghaas charne jaathe hai.....Patha nahi yaa....what is Dadi's statusπŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju awesome yaar you know i like the songs from this movie but this movie never released
heeeeeeee

Really...I never knew that....But i love the lyrics of the song and goes very well with Maaneet...esp Geet where she sayd "Mere sone rab ne tujhe mere liye banaya hai"πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by muniza75

Lovely take as usual my tantrum sis, my khayali sis....Yes the epi was too good, and CV's used the track very logically...Dialogues were brilliant...Enjoyed episode alot.....
I loved, when CV's left us confuse to figured it out the future track or Character characterization.....

Muniza

Muni ji...Lub you....πŸ€—

Yes Muni GHSP has always had consistency in terms of unpredictability.....Any other show we could predict was was going to happen...with GHSP it was almost impossible to do that......But i guess they have learned j=ki that part id really essential for the show to go up hill...

Originally posted by sksg

Viji, Lots of predictions you made yesterday came true in today's episode. Congrats on that.

I liked your symbolism. Didn't think of it before.

Hye sri.....Thanks alot yaar....
Viju wow Today u replying to Each an every post of Shivu Good great going

yup the movie never released but Songs were wowwwwww just amazing
me too loved the line

Originally posted by LavZ

Hum tho chale the Dosth banke...
Jaane Kahan Dill mill Gaye....
Hum se hasi...hum se khushi...
Ha humise Zindagi....
Thaare hum zameen par le aaye...
Hum laaye hai Roshnii....
Dil jaha...Dosth waha...
aisa manzar aur kahan.....

Luv ya Phamily...
.......................................EDITED........................................
okie...cnt access Skype.....its got blockd here...so until i find a way out...i wnt b on skype

Episod was good fr me.....kuch uljane sulaj gayi tho kuch aur ulaj gayi.......

Koi aisa yahan koi vaisa yahan
Magar koi nahin mere jaisa yahan
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
Ho I am the best I am the best I am the best...
Isnt Maan da BEST?!?!my clever Sher!!!!kya baath hai.....da way he made his point clear n told Anni da whole truth was very good...."issi yakeen Geet ne Dev pe kiya tha...."...
anni tho maan gayi....nw v vil get to c da two men fight it out....no cat fights fr sum tym...

danger danger stranger is danger
watch it.....
mama told me dont be talking to stranger
stranger is danger....

Geet meri massom si bachchi...havnt ur momma told u..dat strangers can b dangerous??but dis ajnabee ne tho thumhara mushkil aasan kar diya...i likd da way Arjun helpd Geet ot....wethr dis is his game plan or nt...it surely helpd Maaneet tody...i hope he wdnt try to stop da weddin...atleast fr Geet....

okie...nw der r 2 possiblitz either he is AS evil as his Sister n all dis is his game.....possibilty is min fr dis....
or he is a Gud man by natur who is jst shwn da wrong path to walk on.....if he is da first den he wd defntly try to stop da shaadi if nt den he wil try to hurt Maan thru ANni bt wdnt stop da shaadi fr Geet coz frm dis Convo he wd hav realizd dat Geet has already gone thru soo much n if he is a good man he wdnt hurt her....so nw...lets wait n watch lik my Jeeju says....
rest later

Beautiful Analysis Lavz....and the part underlined the moment He said that my heart skipped a few beats kya dhasoon bola yaar😳
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju wow Today u replying to Each an every post of Shivu Good great going

yup the movie never released but Songs were wowwwwww just amazing
me too loved the line

Arrey Yaar if i was there yesterday kal hi kar dethi...Thye guys have done such mazadaar talks....Maine Poora miss kar diya😭

now you are reading all haaye rabba
Me to listening songs side by side and imagining Maneet in every Song
heeeeeee
Dont cry Viju
Tonight we all will Rock here
Originally posted by muniza75

Conphusion hi conphusion hai.....

Nags aunty, i am sure that he has some plan in his mind to harm MSK, but he is not evil person.....He is very clever guy, who knows how to win the heart of sexy womensπŸ˜‰, just like Vinu lolz....

Anyways somehow it shows that his target is not miss Geet Handa....

Muniza

Oye meri Khayali sis...Yeh hui na gal....This is what i too feel....He is just winning the hearts of all the women important in Maan's Life or rather Maan's Only Phamily which right now is Dadi, Geet and Ani....Par iska Target MSK hai