Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 3)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hello idiots
who all are here ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Hi All

Looks like women will be the cause for MSK's downfall.?Wink

Mads

oh please babes...Maan is not a simple man...he is a lion....he doesn't get knocked downLOL
he knocks others down....

if he knows something is wrong....no one can stop him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives--Nargis--roseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hello Phamily

Kaise Ho...Kaun Kaun hai...

Sab aao...Jhappi PaoHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Preet.....Shivu...Mags...Sri...I posted my take on page 2.  Please read and help me out here....I am CONFUSED!!!Confused

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Preetoo  just for you sweety Hug

Todays episode was good, we knew it that Maan would go and clear the doubt of annie and shortage the distance between Annie & Geet, but we never thought that he would revealed the truth of Dev so quickly...Nice way to convey the message....blindfold hide & seek woh bhi near the pool, are Maan thoda girne toh deytey, then she would realised better that how it would feel when someone really dear to you left you like that, pur chalo she found the truth and apologized.....

Arjun & Geet Convo:

I am sure, once Arjun found the truth of NT & Dev, he will definitely sorry to Geet...Loved it how he gave advice to Geet...His convo reminds me Meera convo with Geet...She also talked with her at the same way, and later she was Geet side, i am sure that Arjun will be Geet side as well, and how it would be great, if he will do Kanyadan of her, what say what say what say? Good & great advice Arjun, it's better to learn from the past, but never live in past, it just hurts you if past have bitter memories.....

Geet ko mila Pariwar, with free sister in pack:

Loved it how Geet said, "ek hug de deyti saare gile shikwe dur ho jate"...Sahi baat hai, hume koi dil se apna le wohi bohut hai....Cute way to apologize....Now i am happy that atleast Annie is with Geet, and after the ugly truth of Dev there wont be anything left for Annie to create problem....Now i wanna see Arjun & Anniee fights, specially nok jhok at preparation time.....

MSK Doubt on Arjun:

I am happy that MSK still doubting on Arjun, so he will definitely keep eye on him, good CV's let MSK negative in Arjun matter...If he would be also with the 2 phool ladies then seriously i would have fear, but now i am relax that Arjun will not gonna harm them...Definitely he would try things, but MSK will definitely flop his ideas...Arey yaar MSK MSK hai, woh itni asani se apna raaz nahin kholta...Come on guys mere mann ke Maan pur bharosa rakho, woh apni lady love aur Pariwar ko chune waale ko zinda zameen mein dafan kurde...I loved it how she told Maan that he & Dev are brothers too, but she never doubt on him...Oye kudi bhol gaiee the blunder you have created, and misunderstood him, woh kya doubt nahin tha?Confused Acha woh toh ghussa tha, haina haina haina? Anyways i am happy that you are such a sweetheart, but i am so greatful to Maan that he is doubt on Arjun...

Overall good episode 8/10...3 bandars, 3 ka tadka was good, good to know that all girls is Geet naniyal, guys are her dadiyal, and Anni is her side as well...Arey toh MSK ka kaun bacha? Love MSK love for Geet, he's seriously a great man....Let see what tomorrow will bring for us...Abb Kudi ne manana hai Maan ko, pur Maan plz dont be positive at all, munde pur poori nazar rakhiyo...

If i forgot anything will update later....

Muniza
 Hey Muni love u Alot
ohhhhhh so releived after reading your take after 3 days WinkLOL
I Agreed to every point of your but me still confused is Arjun realy a good person or not but one thing for sure he knows how to Convince others thats forsure

Now i Want Geet to Manao Maan but  thoda diffrently Embarrassedyou know what i mean
Wink

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Phamily

Kaise Ho...Kaun Kaun hai...

Sab aao...Jhappi PaoHug

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............Me here!!HugHug
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Preetoo  just for you sweety Hug

Todays episode was good, we knew it that Maan would go and clear the doubt of annie and shortage the distance between Annie & Geet, but we never thought that he would revealed the truth of Dev so quickly...Nice way to convey the message....blindfold hide & seek woh bhi near the pool, are Maan thoda girne toh deytey, then she would realised better that how it would feel when someone really dear to you left you like that, pur chalo she found the truth and apologized.....

Arjun & Geet Convo:

I am sure, once Arjun found the truth of NT & Dev, he will definitely sorry to Geet...Loved it how he gave advice to Geet...His convo reminds me Meera convo with Geet...She also talked with her at the same way, and later she was Geet side, i am sure that Arjun will be Geet side as well, and how it would be great, if he will do Kanyadan of her, what say what say what say? Good & great advice Arjun, it's better to learn from the past, but never live in past, it just hurts you if past have bitter memories.....

Geet ko mila Pariwar, with free sister in pack:

Loved it how Geet said, "ek hug de deyti saare gile shikwe dur ho jate"...Sahi baat hai, hume koi dil se apna le wohi bohut hai....Cute way to apologize....Now i am happy that atleast Annie is with Geet, and after the ugly truth of Dev there wont be anything left for Annie to create problem....Now i wanna see Arjun & Anniee fights, specially nok jhok at preparation time.....

MSK Doubt on Arjun:

I am happy that MSK still doubting on Arjun, so he will definitely keep eye on him, good CV's let MSK negative in Arjun matter...If he would be also with the 2 phool ladies then seriously i would have fear, but now i am relax that Arjun will not gonna harm them...Definitely he would try things, but MSK will definitely flop his ideas...Arey yaar MSK MSK hai, woh itni asani se apna raaz nahin kholta...Come on guys mere mann ke Maan pur bharosa rakho, woh apni lady love aur Pariwar ko chune waale ko zinda zameen mein dafan kurde...I loved it how she told Maan that he & Dev are brothers too, but she never doubt on him...Oye kudi bhol gaiee the blunder you have created, and misunderstood him, woh kya doubt nahin tha?Confused Acha woh toh ghussa tha, haina haina haina? Anyways i am happy that you are such a sweetheart, but i am so greatful to Maan that he is doubt on Arjun...

Overall good episode 8/10...3 bandars, 3 ka tadka was good, good to know that all girls is Geet naniyal, guys are her dadiyal, and Anni is her side as well...Arey toh MSK ka kaun bacha? Love MSK love for Geet, he's seriously a great man....Let see what tomorrow will bring for us...Abb Kudi ne manana hai Maan ko, pur Maan plz dont be positive at all, munde pur poori nazar rakhiyo...

If i forgot anything will update later....

Muniza

Munni...great analysis as always....but Help answer my CONFUSION......what is the deal...what does Arjun know and what doesn't he know....do you know ....for i do not know!!??
Confused
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remember ing her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused

Hey Nags
yaar teri confustion kaise solve when i am very confused
Yaar this Arjun has realy some powers usne 3 ladies ko kaise convince karliye
i cant believe
ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Go to top