Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 26)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Arey I have guests, Umna & Wahhaj birthday party, all kids are here, so I am keep running here there....

Waise Shivi, I was watching today's episode, and seriously u were right, MaanEet romance was there...

What you think about Arjun?

Muniza
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......np di....u please TC of yourself...and the guests...no need to come here running k!! we will talk tomorrow npWink i am not going anywhereEmbarrassed

yes di....Maaneet romance is always there....i felt it....i saw it.....that love maan had...that love geet had...it was beautiful!Embarrassed

aur arjun...yah Geet will tie rakhi on him soon u don't worry....

where there is maneet there is romance too....just the looks that they give each other is enuf....
they need not even be in touching distance...
yes babes.....i agree....just one look.....they give even if they are miles away.....it is just amazing.....just hiyeeeeeeeee beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by sksg

Part 2 has been updated for one of my OSes. Go and read it, you will get a surprise. Here is the link.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1561475&PID=37330877&#37330877
thanks sri...will read as soon as we are done increasin the TRPs of this threadWink
waise where did u disappear to?? Just me and aditi yaar....Muniza di busy...anywayz i am guessin u must be busy too

Have been cleaning home and running here in-between to check. Don't worry about the TRPs. If someone stays with me later into the night, we can easily do that.
oh so today u r me....yesterday i was doin that...cleaning and runnin and coming here to chat with all...today u r doing itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgadoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

Hey fellows, hope you're all doing well!!!Tongue.......Anyways getting back to the subject of geet......the episode was mediocreSmile......but very happy that Maan cleared the air via geets revelation....atleast for now no more jibes at annieLOL........did not get any romantic scenes amid maaneet, that left me dismayedOuch.....but the dejection dispersed due to their sweet eye-locking sessionsEmbarrassed.....they just looked adorableBig smile........why do I have a terrible feeling that geet has commited the bigest blunder by allowing arjun to resume with the wedding prep.....am certain this guy has a trick or two up his sleeve.....afterall he is NT's sibblingLOL.........but I guess we will have to wait for him to actually execute his planShocked.........ermmmmm maan looked very endearing when geet was looking towards him in a loveable manner.......blissssssssssss..........oh yeah also loved how Arjun played the agony uncle very effectively with geetLOL....his advice was indeed very useful and valuableClap.......pity though, it was a charade, but I sincerely hope that he transforms into a positive character......he is sooooo cute and dashingEmbarrassed......but as always he can never surpass our maan......as he is prominent and reigns our hearts 4evaEmbarrassed............ermmm I think thats me done for the evening???Confused........can't think of anything else to jot down.......LOL......oh yeah just recollected something.....I hope maan and geet get married at the earliest....cv's need to introduce this track at the earliest.....speculations are also floating around (I don't think speculation is the correct word to use, it's more of a fact...but not sureErmm) that geet is not the highest ranking serial on star one, instead it's YPKEKShocked.....I was flabergasted.......we need to start the protesting procession at the earliest (Anyone in with me, just tag along)LOL .........anyways me done.....have a nice evening........hugs and kissesTongue....

yes babes i agree with everyone u have said....

but even though we got limited romantic scenes today....just the look maaneet gave each other filled me up.....it was just beautiful!!! The episode was very good, i loved it.....it made sense to me...perfect sense....and i also loved the way Maan told Ani the truth about their jerk of a brother...
and i loved how Maan told geet that Arjun is Nt's brother....and there was no hiding of anything....Tongue

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
You know girls....if  i had to rate today' episode i would have given it a 9/10 because we didn't get a lot of maaneet.....

BUT....considering that the episode was handled very well...it deserves the 10/10 because of the way Maan made his sister understand her mistake....that gives if bonus points...because it was just completely creative as to how he managed to make Ani understand what he was sayin....

hats off to the CV"sClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNinelivesadoremevirgoroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahsaad

wel hi ppl

well todays episode
wat can i say
that it is gud that annie got to now the truth from the oldest brother
n made geet happy but wat does geet do
she trying to ruin her happiness by telling sum1 her weekness n supporting him wen her own famly is against him

well i continue on later really tired
taiba miss ya yaar....stupid skypeLOL

sksg

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
saab baday baaday vaade kartay hai.....aur end mein, mein hi akeli reh jaati hoon!!!

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Hey this time at least someone should be here!! preeto where are you yaar....u are here at this time aren't u?? lolz

sksg

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Hey this time at least someone should be here!! preeto where are you yaar....u are here at this time aren't u?? lolz

Tumne bolaya aur hum chale aye
Jaan hatheli pe le aayeWink

sksg

Go to top