Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 17)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

So vinu has said wait and watch....but he did say that we are having some hot hot twists......which makes me wonder...kya hoga??

This arjun dude is very mysterious......he is a raaz.....we have no idea as to what he is up to....

btw he is upto...i know that he doesn't look like the kind that would ruin the reputation of a girl...i heard many outside the thread say...that he might ruin Ani....but Arjun may be negative, but i don't think that he would stoop down sooooo low..

Tell you honestly Shivi, this Arjun characters seems Vinu from Idiotz Family...

How he took one character from us, and now somehow he introduce hisself, what say what say what say? My stupid thinking, always only think about Idiotz....

Muniza
ROFL

Vinu the perv....LOL
sorry vinu....Masi isssss jusht kidding.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I am hoping that Geet will have not eaten and Maan cooks food and takes it to her room to feed her.................haaiye....mein mar jaawaan!!!Day Dreaming
mommy u just describing that killed meDead

oh my poor heart...cannot take these heart attacks anymore

How many times will you get killed? You seriously need a checkup.
Oye sri....i do my own check up....and sometimes maaneet do to.....u know they are my doctors...and my murders.....ROFL
but forget that....here my own mother is killing meConfusedLOL

sksg--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Maan, the Shrewd Administrator

He knows what has to be done to make Annie see the truth. He established a clear-cut, easily understood and graphically represented means to acquaint her with the truth. At the end, there is no confusion about who has done what, who is accountable for what happened, who is the real victim and who, the perpetrator of crime. I liked the ingenious way of using a favorite childhood game to not only remind her of the trust she has on him, but also to make her realize the amount of trust Geet had on Dev before getting duped by him. This way of acquainting her with the truth will also make her understand the true depth of what a victim like Geet must have gone through. Simply brilliant. His planning, innovation and organization skills are exemplary.

Delegation is a skill of which we have all heard - but which few understand.The objective of delegation is to get the job done by someone else. Not just the simple tasks of reading instructions and turning a lever, but also the decision making and changes which depend upon new information. To enable someone else to do the job for you, you must ensure that:

* they know what you want
    * they have the authority to achieve it
    * they know how to do it.

These all depend upon communicating clearly the nature of the task, the extent of their discretion, and the sources of relevant information and knowledge. Why am I talking about delegation here? I do so because today I have witnessed a perfect example of how well Maan has delegated to Annie and the rest of the office team, the task of bringing back the cheer to Geet. Like a true executive, he stays in the background, yet monitors the successful execution of this task.

When it comes to Arjun, even if Maan gives in to appease Geet, he doesn't allow this to distract him from underestimating his adversary. His commitment to Geet impels him to go that extra mile in accommodating Arjun as the wedding planner. But, this does not alter the assessment of his opponent, and hence, he gives Arjun a fair warning in stating that he still does not trust him. It implies that he will be always watching.

Planning, Innovation, Organization, Delegation, Commitment, Assessment - All of these are skills and traits of a successful administrator, which can be adapted by real life managers as well.

Howmuchever you say about this man, it is never enough. I admit that he has his share of faults, but he also possesses characteristics that we only dream about seeing in ourselves or those we know. Even with all his faults, I will wish for the presence of a Maan Singh Khuraana in my life and in the lives of those I love.

Geet, the Unpretentious Pawn

Geet's history gives her lessons that every Geet need not be a Brij and every Maan need not be a Dev. She applies the same logic, and is not willing to judge Nayantara's brother by the acts of Nayantara. She is an innocent, naive, and gullible person. She either forgets or does not realize that the same logic may always not hold good for every situation. In the end, she may win over Arjun to their side through her simplicity and sincerity or she may once again fall victim to a trust misplaced. Whatever the outcome may be, she has once again become an unwilling pawn in a clash of titans.  

Arjun, the Artful Dodger

It is so difficult to gauge the depths of this character. If you for a moment ignore the promos and articles that indicate his malicious intents, what we have been presented in the show so far is:

a) He is shown to take risks when not necessary; i.e. by going to the fight as a viewer, but ending up as an opponent
b) He teaches NT a lesson about the only point he is aware of; i.e. what an impact suicide will have on near and dear ones
c) He returned the 25% shares NT has obtained through nefarious means, and makes sure all cases against her are written off in exchange for a promise of trouble free future for everyone involved.
d) He responds to Anwesha's attitude with attitude, but comforts her the moment he realizes that her fears are genuine - the incident where she gets afraid of dark in the lift.
e) He rescues Dadi
f) He displays ignorance of who is Anwesha's brother until Maan confronts him.
g) He provides helpful advise to Geet as an impartial stranger. He by himself does not ask Geet to be retained as the wedding planner, but also does not speak against her request to Maan about retaining him as the wedding planner.

From all the above points, he comes out as a risk taker in life, who is full of moral integrity and brotherly affection. But, the promos and the articles point otherwise. They show him as a person intent on destroying Maan. If that is the case, then he comes out as a very cunning schemer. His wooden expressions often can either be a mark of poor acting skills or they may represent an artful illusion that masks the true intentions and feelings behind.  

Annie, the Amenable Sister

Annie, blinded by her sisterly affection, does not think much about the stranger who she feels is responsible for the breakup of her family.But once the truth is presented to her, she realizes how hasty she has been in making baseless charges and imparting hurt. At the same time, she also admires Geet for her silence and maturity. She doesn't lose any time in offering the apology, and also, she doesn't have any qualms about taking her brother's advise in involving the office people in order to make Geet comfortable and happy. In the process, she helped Geet recognize her family in the same friendly office folks, who have been with her through thick and thin, who have shared her cares and worries, and who rejoice in her happiness. Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha -> They truly represent her family. The only thing that irked me was the presence of Tasha in the group. It went on to remind me that where there are roses, there are also thorns, and that is the way of life always.

Dadi, the Nonchalant Bystander

Dadi, for the most part, is a silent witness of what goes on. Often, she finds herself bound by one emotion or the other. When the situation seems right for her, she tries to add her input, like she did today by siding with Geet because she also does not believe in judging a person based on what someone else has done.

Conclusion

The story seemed to have gained some interesting twists and turns. If not anything else, it is a very good study of characters. I hope it makes for an interesting watch to see how the situations unfold in future, and how the interaction between these characters will make for a good drama. In spite of the lowered TRPs, I am still confident of having my expectations met. Let us have our fingers crossed and see what happens next.

Wooo toooo long, but seriously brilliant as usualClapClapClap....Seriously enjoyed every bit of it, and loved every bit of it, and agreed every bit of it.....

Superb girl......The way you have analysed todays episode, i am sure none did..I am also with you, and have my fingers crossed....And i have full trust on CV's....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

I am hoping that Geet will have not eaten and Maan cooks food and takes it to her room to feed her.................haaiye....mein mar jaawaan!!!Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL She is the doctor of herself, but i think she is not checking up herself....You need better doc darling....

Muniza
Di...i am PHD.....ok....and MBBS......i don't need a better doctor...when i am the besht doctor in the world....Wink

sksgInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Sri..iss ko mein aur bhi maar sakti hoon.......he feed her with his hands......uses his fingers instead of a spoon....and Geet....she licks his fingers as he feeds her...............then she of course will feed him.......her will return the favor.....and God knows where this could lead.............................
EmbarrassedBlushing
Blushing
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
this is cold blooded murder i tell u....LOL
wow wow....what a vision mommy......just imagine it.....hiye.......never mind do not imagine it or else it will be to late to come backOuchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

So vinu has said wait and watch....but he did say that we are having some hot hot twists......which makes me wonder...kya hoga??

This arjun dude is very mysterious......he is a raaz.....we have no idea as to what he is up to....

btw he is upto...i know that he doesn't look like the kind that would ruin the reputation of a girl...i heard many outside the thread say...that he might ruin Ani....but Arjun may be negative, but i don't think that he would stoop down sooooo low..

How he took one character from us, and now somehow he introduce hisself, what say what say what say? My stupid thinking, always only think about Idiotz....

Muniza

Wiase Munni...your theory has some merit to it...Its only after Arjun's entry that we see so much our INFLUENCE  in the episodes....from the funny one liners, or dialogues...or characterizations...Wink

Haina Nags? And after he came in the pic, Idiotz got introduced, and so many words, and characterization......

Muniza 

sksgmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL She is the doctor of herself, but i think she is not checking up herself....You need better doc darling....

Muniza

Shivi...don't worry....mein hoon na...  Neem Hameek...Khatre Jaan!!LOL
kya kya kya?? mommy this is cheating.......u cannot use a different language......Ouch
ohhhh wait i get it never mindROFL

sksg--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Wiase Munni...your theory has some merit to it...Its only after Arjun's entry that we see so much our INFLUENCE  in the episodes....from the funny one liners, or dialogues...or characterizations...Wink

Haina Nags? And after he came in the pic, Idiotz got introduced, and so many words, and characterization......

Muniza 
u know what else......
he is LV raaaz....a mystery....and just like that Vinu is a mystery to us.......wow...

too many coincidencesWinkTongue

sksg--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top