Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! (Page 13)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by sksg

I am quite excited to see what Maan was doin in the kitchen lolz.....pasta this time i wonder??

geet looked soooo cute with her nightdress!!!

Could it be possible that geet makes something for maan...and he makes something for her??

i can't wait until i see what will go on in the kitchen!!

Shivu, Based on the pictures, it appears that both are trying to cook for each other without the other's knowledge. Also, appears that Dadi and Annie are aware of this and are enjoying it to the core. what do you think?
yes sri.....Maaneet are sooooooooooooo hot hot hot....

and of course cute....and idiots like us.......i wonder what Geet will make for Maan....and i wonder what maan will make for his geet....

w.e. it is they will make love with the food...Wink

I know what Maan will make for Geet => Rajma & chawal or roti ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

oh my god!!!! Muniza diiiiiiiiiiiiii....sri!!! love u guys....i thought i was gonna run this all alone today!!!! I had gone to do some chores.....almost done!!!

Di i know stupid skype is a dhokyabaaz.....did not i tell u....that i am going kick skype

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i miss my headbang smiley and my kick smily lolz
now how am i supposed to kick someone??

Di check this post out....some sexy girl made this post.....check it out and comment

Oye i checked it and replied as well, sexy girl...

Me toh dead na my mann ka Maan is cooking Embarrassed....

Muniza
yes i know Di....me too.....Maan looks soooooooooooo hot when he cooks....with the apron on....geet beta.....sambhal keWink

Hotty Cook Wink...Maan beta and Geet beti, aap dono khane pur hi zor deyna, kahin aisa na ho plate side mein, aur aap ek dosre ko hi kha rahey ho.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

CONFUSION GALORE.........

Ok....so after seeing the episode I am a little confused as the CV's positioning of Arjun's character.  There was an article earlier that has stated that Arjun is not EVIL...he is just a  typical CARING Punjabi brother....who cannot stand to see his sister so upset or hurt.   When Arjun debuted in the serial, they showed him binding with his sister (NT) and it was clearly EVIDENT that NT has not told the entire TRUTH to Arjun....hence he does know what all NT has done to Geet....

Then today....Arjun apologized to Geet for unknowing being the cause of remembering her painful past...obviously caused by his sister......so here is where my confusion comes in.....DOES he KNOW or No??Angry

Please....guys...can you help me understand this better??
Confused

Conphusion hi conphusion hai.....

Nags aunty, i am sure that he has some plan in his mind to harm MSK, but he is not evil person.....He is very clever guy, who knows how to win the heart of sexy womensWink, just like Vinu lolz....

Anyways somehow it shows that his target is not miss Geet Handa....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Muni Love u daily want u here and only here

Res

Love you Preeto, only for you i have come here....

Muniza
sirf preeto keliyeh di??Shocked
Broken Heart
Broken Heart
Broken Heart

meri to koi kadar hi nahin hai yaha pe.....kitna hard work kar rahi hoon.....but no one cares Broken Heart

like hell no one cares....by next week if the TRP's of GHSP is not back to the top....then my name is NOT SHIVI....SHIVU.....DR. SHIVANI PATALLI....

OYE VINU....suna tumnay......mera 3 naamo ka saval hai abh to......please take care....pleej pleej obijheeLOL

i am serious

Oye Nautanki ki Pattari chup bilkul chup...Haan Preeto asked me to come on the thread, warna Munni toh hogaiee thi thread se parayi...

Aaj kal lagta hai saare idiotz ke harmones crazy hain, sub senti bane ghoom rahey hain....Seriously feeling so bad for Idiotz family members.... Hume humari hi nazar lug gaiee.....

Chalo hum toh hai na, humare ghar pariwar ke liye, hain Shivi, meri jaanu?

Muniza
of course di....of course......we are all family....we should all stay together in a time like this...but then again it is Christmas week now...so people are most likely spending time with family and friends most likely...

cause i believe all of the episodes have been brilliant....ever since Saturday the episodes have been going well...i have faith that soon our show will be back on the top.....Approve
it just got a little shaky cause they removed the repeats to another time...but now they are back..Wink

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi guys....Smile

Just a few words...But my new anthem...maahi maahi....after yesterday's sequence...Clap

Loved the fact that MSK does not hide the fact that Arjun is Nt's brother..
Loved the still innocent yet somehow matured Geet who again thinks positive abt people.

Loved Msk for still the brain he is..his way of tackling Annie so differnt and refreshing...but annies reaction????..could have been better????
His way of tackling geet so different...

Loved that geet does not go against Msk in front of Arjun...but being a better half just asks a question calmly...

Loving the fact that there is mystery behind every act of arjun...He is a SLY FOX....( May be)

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MSK IS NOT TRUSTING ARJUN....His expression in the end said it all.

geet comparing ( oh noo no not comparing...but just generalizing i think)Dev/Msk to NT and Arjun..spot on..i think...coz that is the truth.....Dev's character and Nt's character we are aware...MSK believes yin truth...so how come Arjun can be categorised according to Nt...How True where the ever positive Geet is concerned...
She even trusted Meera...though we know Meera hid the biggest truth from her..in terms of her relationship with dev n the khuranas...

Trust and Faith paramount to MSk as well as Truth....
This act of Geet may prove dangerous but there is hope...Msk has his eyes on arjun...wow

Loving GHSP even more..

Lots of positives...also element of mystery...yes story telling is back ..hopefully..

would love if a little of arjun's intentions are shown..or even a glimpse given...but then why spoil a mystery....

This is just my thinking as a general viewer...

Please analyse my thinking...will be appreciated..

bye for now....

Inshallah will be back..
Mags

Totally agree with you, well said sweety....Today epi was too good, and the way they transformed Arjun character, brilliant, no once can figured it out that how he would be......

Let see what future will bring for us?Embarrassed

I am enjoying Geet....

Muniza

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

the episode was good...

there was character consistency....

i loved how maan explained to his little sister her mistake...

i also loved how Arjun just like a good brother...explained to geet that she should not live in the past...

and i will say the same to us all...stop living in the past episodes and move on...the show is still good.....what happened to all of our spirits??

agar yeh chalta raha na to mein...to mein...bhook hadtal pe chali jawongi....samjhajagaye aap saab??

Yes yesh yesh agree with you my philosopher....Well said, brilliant......Epi was too good, even romance wasnt there, but still rocked....

Waisey you always said that i am going on bhook hartaal, but did u ever go on anyways?

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo......aur khana kho jaye......

hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo ......umm errrr....uhhh.....i can't continue anymore..

sksgInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Oye....my idiots girs.....what's up?   Dekha Munni as per my waada...i am back!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top