Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi there...I am Vijitha.....Call me Viji, Viju, Vij, GG....Pick your choice....Welcome to the Idiots Phamily...wats ur name????

Originally posted by: mkgh

What I loved about today's episode:

Maan and his interestingly played version of Hide and Seek with Annie. Honestly, I was expecting only the truth from Maan and realized I expected far less than what Maan Singh Khurana really is! His way of showing Annie the trust Geet had on Dev and comparing that with her almost falling into the swimming pool was marvellously done! Maan is a very intelligent man and it shows, and he is not unoriginal either so it was expected that his way of explaining was going to be something unusual and interesting as well. Thankfully now, Annie has apologized for her rude behaviour previously and has set her relationship with Geet straight.

Another thing I loved was Annie showing Geet that truly she is not alone and also showing that the entire office staff including herself are a part of her family only. That was a really sweet gesture. I wanted to see a sisterly bond and I got it!

What I loved the most: Maan's character consistency. That man's 6th sense is always on and alert. Never again in his life is he going to trust someone who is a potentially harmful person towards his one true love. He has seen her face almost-death experiences one too many times, and this man is not leaving any string untied when it comes to the security and safety of his Geet. So, trusting Arjun is way down the line for this man. Even if Daadima and Geet alike are setting their own trap (maybe -- still a bit iffy about Arjun's negativity/positivity but am sure that once he knows the truth he will support the right person), Maan expresses his disagreement towards the two most important women in his life. I liked that quite a lot! Can I say he's HAAAT when he disagrees? LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

Overall, a very interesting episode that surely moved the story forward for us. Annie-Geet relationship back on track and mended, truth let out to Annie, Arjun planting his trust in Geet even as a stranger at first, Maan staying in character even when given many examples of the current situation by miss Handa herself (comparing Dev and Maan).

I am looking forward to seeing Geet making up to her Maan in a very interesting manner tomorrow! Not just talking ... but much more if you know what I'm sayin ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beautiful analysis.....๐Ÿ‘
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey guys ...kaun kaun hai yahaan ...its been so long since i showed up here ...missed u lots....  

Vijiiiii and Lavz ....u here ?????

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—

Kaisi ho...where are you Yaar....why not coming on thread nowadays๐Ÿ˜ก

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Lavuuuuu miss you yaar.....Oye where are you yaar....why not on skype???I am sorry lavu i could not message you or give a miss call to say ur message was received on skype...My brother for some stupid reason changed the sim and so the entire call history got erased.....but we got ur message at skype and Revs had replied to it too.....

i cam yest on skype...chattd wid Rev di n Vrush.....bt den cdnt access skype.....dey say cnt conkt to Skype n dat its blockd in UAE.Cry....i am on skype nw...as i can access it nw....dnt noe ven it wil b inaccsbl again........
its ok dear....i called up Rev Di dat mrng as i cdnt talk to her b4 i left so she told me she replied n all dat...
No one is on skype nw so i loggd out...vil cum bck 2mrw...hav to go shoppin 2dy....
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viju on page 29 or 30  i posted 3 songs tell me which one u like
i want to know your choice For Maneet Sangeet
seeeeeeee
LavZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Viju on page 29 or 30  i posted 3 songs tell me which one u like

i want to know your choice For Maneet Sangeet
seeeeeeee

Preet ๐Ÿค—
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey guys ...kaun kaun hai yahaan ...its been so long since i showed up here ...missed u lots....  

Vijiiiii and Lavz and Preetssss....u here ?????

Hey Jes how r u ?
remember me
why you ae not coming here ๐Ÿ˜ก
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rickks

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—

Kaisi ho...where are you Yaar....why not coming on thread nowadays๐Ÿ˜ก

Vijiiiii ....๐Ÿค—   yaar kya karoon guests hai na ghar par ...toh bahot kaam hota hai and plus outings to all possible places of interest in Bahrain .๐Ÿ˜‰....the major being CITY CENTER ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....just get enough time to watch the epis and tum sab ke updates .....missed u all so much ...how r things wid u ?????
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

sometime my net  also act very wierd like 2 days baq grhhhh i got very irritated

btw i am happy that the idiot dabba finally looking like our previous Idiot heeee coz of everyone come today good na
hope after tonight episode also everyone comes๐Ÿ˜Š

Everybody is quite busy na...Christmas is coming so work jaldi jaldi khatam karana hai right????Isliye the thread ka angan looks soona...But once there is something logical in the story....when there are hidden meanings and symbolism's.....sab aa jathe hai....Pehle ka thread dekhogi like the starting threads we used to hit more than 100 pages daily.....Coz the episode then were too unpredictable....too many hidden logic's too many symbolism's....color representation.....now all this is missing or being used in very less quantity...

LavZ thumbnail

Chalo i am off...hav sum wrk to b compltd...n den goin fr shoppin...

Viju meri Pari - will call u onz i hav rechrgd my cell....๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Hi Jes....
Hi n Bye Preet.... 

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Preet ๐Ÿค—
[/QUOTE 

hey Lavz
how r u ?