3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

🤣

hi additi...chalo me join the club then!!😆

i really wud love to see those days come back wen our thread used to reach 70-80 pages in no time...
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok another big q i hv...is maan going to surprise geet by bringing her family on the wedding day...if not her parents then at least rajjo and the kid bro (forgot his name)....hoping so...
rajjo and tito....

yes it would be very sweet and cute of Maan to do something like this!! I damn excited....to see what the CV's have up their sleeve😉

like vinu say's....wait and watch😳

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......np di....u please TC of yourself...and the guests...no need to come here running k!! we will talk tomorrow np😉 i am not going anywhere😳

yes di....Maaneet romance is always there....i felt it....i saw it.....that love maan had...that love geet had...it was beautiful!😳

aur arjun...yah Geet will tie rakhi on him soon u don't worry....

where there is maneet there is romance too....just the looks that they give each other is enuf....
they need not even be in touching distance...

i really wud love to see those days come back wen our thread used to reach 70-80 pages in no time...
forget 70 and 80...i remember we used to reach 150 pages.....i don't know what is going on...but there is sooo much to talk about....but no one is talking...but just too busy complaining!!😆
Originally posted by sksg

Part 2 has been updated for one of my OSes. Go and read it, you will get a surprise. Here is the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37330877
thanks sri...will read as soon as we are done increasin the TRPs of this thread😉
waise where did u disappear to?? Just me and aditi yaar....Muniza di busy...anywayz i am guessin u must be busy too

hi all...gud to c some of u r taking it on urselves to keep the thread active...waise i will contribute from now on...most of the time i am online...i remain busy with my work but i devote time to watching maneet scenes...i hv them all downloaded....

waise i hvnt yet seen the kitchen photos...let me go to fb now...
aray yaar...u have not seen the pics??😆
go go quick...they are soooo adorable😛
cool babes...join us....we will rock the thread😳

thanks sri...will read as soon as we are done increasin the TRPs of this thread😉
waise where did u disappear to?? Just me and aditi yaar....Muniza di busy...anywayz i am guessin u must be busy too

Have been cleaning home and running here in-between to check. Don't worry about the TRPs. If someone stays with me later into the night, we can easily do that.

forget 70 and 80...i remember we used to reach 150 pages.....i don't know what is going on...but there is sooo much to talk about....but no one is talking...but just too busy complaining!!😆

even the complaints r welcomed if they increase the number of pages 😊

just seen them...i am wishing i shudnt hv...now i am in all daydreaming mode 😳 someone snap me out of it...
waise how gud a cook is GC in real life...
woh to pata nahin how good GC is as a cook in real....but as maan i know he must be a banging ass cook...remember the way geet was lookin when she was eating his pasta😛....she was enjoyin it...so maan has to be a hot hot cook....that apron he looked sooo hot in...

wondering what they both are up to now😉

aray yaar...u have not seen the pics??😆
go go quick...they are soooo adorable😛
cool babes...join us....we will rock the thread😳

i hv seen the pics now....u know they shud attach warning with the pics that only those with strong hearts shud watch maan's pics...he has killing effect on me and i know he has the same effect on millions....