Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Arjun D psychologist;Maan D strategist!! - Page 11

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maaneetian

Hi guys....😊

Just a few words...But my new anthem...maahi maahi....after yesterday's sequence...πŸ‘

Loved the fact that MSK does not hide the fact that Arjun is Nt's brother..
Loved the still innocent yet somehow matured Geet who again thinks positive abt people.

Loved Msk for still the brain he is..his way of tackling Annie so differnt and refreshing...but annies reaction????..could have been better????
His way of tackling geet so different...

Loved that geet does not go against Msk in front of Arjun...but being a better half just asks a question calmly...

Loving the fact that there is mystery behind every act of arjun...He is a SLY FOX....( May be)

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MSK IS NOT TRUSTING ARJUN....His expression in the end said it all.

geet comparing ( oh noo no not comparing...but just generalizing i think)Dev/Msk to NT and Arjun..spot on..i think...coz that is the truth.....Dev's character and Nt's character we are aware...MSK believes yin truth...so how come Arjun can be categorised according to Nt...How True where the ever positive Geet is concerned...
She even trusted Meera...though we know Meera hid the biggest truth from her..in terms of her relationship with dev n the khuranas...

Trust and Faith paramount to MSk as well as Truth....
This act of Geet may prove dangerous but there is hope...Msk has his eyes on arjun...wow

Loving GHSP even more..

Lots of positives...also element of mystery...yes story telling is back ..hopefully..

would love if a little of arjun's intentions are shown..or even a glimpse given...but then why spoil a mystery....

This is just my thinking as a general viewer...

Please analyse my thinking...will be appreciated..

bye for now....

Inshallah will be back..
Mags

Totally agree with you, well said sweety....Today epi was too good, and the way they transformed Arjun character, brilliant, no once can figured it out that how he would be......

Let see what future will bring for us?😳

I am enjoying Geet....

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

the episode was good...

there was character consistency....

i loved how maan explained to his little sister her mistake...

i also loved how Arjun just like a good brother...explained to geet that she should not live in the past...

and i will say the same to us all...stop living in the past episodes and move on...the show is still good.....what happened to all of our spirits??

agar yeh chalta raha na to mein...to mein...bhook hadtal pe chali jawongi....samjhajagaye aap saab??

Yes yesh yesh agree with you my philosopher....Well said, brilliant......Epi was too good, even romance wasnt there, but still rocked....

Waisey you always said that i am going on bhook hartaal, but did u ever go on anyways?

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo......aur khana kho jaye......

hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo ......umm errrr....uhhh.....i can't continue anymore..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oye....my idiots girs.....what's up?   Dekha Munni as per my waada...i am back!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read a SS this afternoon on Maaneet calle "Home Coming"...........its awesome.....do check it out when you have some time.  Jaz is a great writer.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1563661

This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Yes yesh yesh agree with you my philosopher....Well said, brilliant......Epi was too good, even romance wasnt there, but still rocked....

Waisey you always said that i am going on bhook hartaal, but did u ever go on anyways?

Muniza

yes i did.....last month twice....cause the pages were not increasing much....so i had threatened to go on one.....and then mommy told me not to do them anymore....because people must be busy which is why the pages don't increase and so i stopped then...but now i will start if someone tests me😑

Di romance?? U kidding me...there was romance today....far away romance....the way Maan and geet looked at each other today when Geet found out that maan planned this music stuff to see her smile.....just the way they looked at each other....uffffffff di...

Maan smiled soooooooo beautifully....his face wasn't only smiling but even his heart did....GC did very well in that part....that was the only romantic part....but it was there.....and even Geet smiled from the heart when she found out that maan did all this to see her smile!!!

Best part was that maan fullfilled his promise......he said he will bring a smile back on her face and he promised himself he would....and he didπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maaneet love story will be a legend....i have never seen a love story like this.....Angad and kripa's love story started off brilliantly...but then some where on the long the CV's messed up.....but here Maaneet's characters....and their love has stayed consistent through out...

Monday was more dramatic....but it was still a good episode....
 Maaneet almost kissing....geet calling Maan sir...just Maan....and the way Maan looks at geet....hiye diiiii kya look tha....he threatens her.....the way he looked when he threatened her....was full on naughtyπŸ˜›πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Tuesday was sizzling....

and today it was also very cute....and dramatic the story is moving....did we not want this??

We cannot always have Maaneet in on frame like before anymore...as the show is 6 days now...and they shoot ahead of time now too...which means no rest for Gurti...it is tough on them...so we have to watch other characters in the show too
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo......aur khana kho jaye......

hum tum ek kitchen mein bandh hoo ......umm errrr....uhhh.....i can't continue anymore..

Hum tum ek kitchen mein band ho, aur khana kho jaaye
Iss khane ke kho jaane se, MaanEet ek doje ko kha jaaye

Wah wah wah, me missing my parody sis...Aaj Skype ne diya dhoka, warna behn ke saath ek post banati....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Hum tum ek kitchen mein bad ho, aur khana kho jaaye
Iss khane ke kho jaane se, MaanEet ek doje ko kha jaaye

Wah wah wah, me missing my parody sis...Aaj Skype ne diya dhoka, watna behn ke saath ek post banati....

Muniza

🀣

Di.....u did well continuing it!!!πŸ˜‰
i like...

@Mommy-  u r here....look muniza di, sri, and i are rockin the threadπŸ˜‰
Khush???
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Oye....my idiots girs.....what's up?   Dekha Munni as per my waada...i am back!!

Good, very obedient women πŸ€—........

We come here for our thread, not for ourselves, cause we have skype to chat.....

We are here for MaanEet, for our Geet show....

And seriously now on i will come here for only Geet, MaanEet, and for our thread....

I cant force anyone, but i seriously want you, Shivi, myself, Preeto, Viji, Lavz, and Sri to come and chak de pathe...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

🀣

Di.....u did well continuing it!!!πŸ˜‰
i like...

@Mommy-  u r here....look muniza di, sri, and i are rockin the threadπŸ˜‰
Khush???

yesh yesh me are parody queen lolz, but my sis is missing....

Muniza