Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Phamily......Yipeeeeeeeee...Kya Kamaal ka Episode tha....Hayyeeeeee...I LOVED today's epsiode...

CV'S dil Khush Kar ditta yaar......Today's episode for me in terms of Substance was quite a Feast😉
Part-1
Like i said Yesterday.....only Maan would be able to Convince his lil sister and show her what the actual Scenario was ....ki it was Geet the Victim and nobody else...But i never never in my wildest dreams (Nor Normal Dreams😆) thought ki Hide "n" Seek would be used as a medium to bring out Ani of the wrong notions and misconceptions she had regarding Geet and also DEV😡 ....Yaar CV's kahan se lathe ho such brilliant Logic and an even Fresh perspective of showcasing it....So you guys know how to bring Logic to tjhe story phir aksar use kiya karo guys...It reflects in the beauty of the show😊

Symbolism's...: (Based on what was shown us in the last week and today) Last week it was shown ki there is something going to brew in between Ani-Arjun. Today in the Blindfold seq (even if used by Maan to make Ani realize the truth) it some how made me feel that when it comes to Arjun, Ani is going to be Blind to all his actions and his Motive...she will fall prey coz Arjun seems to be planning to use her as the Trump Card...If so before Ani falls into Arjun's Trap Maan would Help her out....

Part-2
Geet-Arjun was definitely a show stealer-In terms of Dialogues...It was wow....the lines Given to Arjun was WOW⭐️....Barry Sab Hats off 👏....

And another thing was, just a few hours back i read Pooji's comments to one of the Post Made(Kulu's I guess)...where she said its high time that the CV's focus on not going back to Geet's Past....and lo it was done today and that too Beautifully.....I loved each and every word he said esp regarding the 12 months in a Year, and how the season differ in every Month.....followed by telling Geet to Fight for her love rather than be upset about it.....

Geet has always been shown as a Girl of Fighting Spirit.....But she Loves Maan sooooooo much, he is the Best thing that has ever happened in her life that she fears Losing him....she fears causing him pain.....she is ready to suffer but not let him pay the price of what ever happened in her life.....And Arjun's dialogues just made her realize that if she Loves Maan so much, she must acknowledge and accept that MAAN is her STRENGTH and not her WEAKNESS😊

Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was Sweet😳...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi Happy😊

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and Chweeet😳 Even before Maan (Though he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked me😡..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

Part-4
Maan-Geet-Dadi-Arjun
Smartly and Logically Done Seq....Why i said Smartly Done (Pucho pucho)...Kyuki it hs left even our Brilliant Rancho (Nags )confused
😆😆😆
Jokes apart.....well this seq showed the unpredictable Factor come back again.....Thoda twists...thoda twirls this is what makes a Show Happening yaar...Jab tak the CV's are able to keep the audience Guessing...(which they have to seriously do as before)...the show will be rockking.....

What is Arjun is upto???....Did he come back to KM just to return the file....Naaaahhhhh...pagal hai kya???? for me it was a smart way of making his way back....He can't make it obvious...and well looks like he hasn't.....

Is he as nice as he seems to be...Yes he is a nice Guy and a smart one too...I dont think he did NOT know who Geet was, when he was giving that Lamba chauda Lecture...neither do i believe ki he does not know that Ani is MSK's sister nor that he is infact planning MSK'S  and Geet's wedding...He knows everything  and he knows it well.....I dont think he is here to harm Geet....His target is MSK.....

Is he a Player who is moving his stakes brilliantly???? Oh yes the guy is doing a brilliant job....One cannot Pin point what he is up to or what he is thinking....

Is it brilliant enough for Maan Singh Khurana to fall prey???? This is a Game of Chess....Like Jeeju says "we have to WAIT AND WATCH"

Love Viji.....Brilliant episode Guys Awesome Job CV's

DD and GC looked really Tired......I Sincerely request the CV's to make use of all the characters available to the Maximum and not Conc Just on MAANEET...Pls do this at least till you guys are get used to the 6 days a WEEK Musibat😡😡....

Viji, Lots of predictions you made yesterday came true in today's episode. Congrats on that.

I liked your symbolism. Didn't think of it before.
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

I am quite excited to see what Maan was doin in the kitchen lolz.....pasta this time i wonder??

geet looked soooo cute with her nightdress!!!

Could it be possible that geet makes something for maan...and he makes something for her??

i can't wait until i see what will go on in the kitchen!!

Shivu, Based on the pictures, it appears that both are trying to cook for each other without the other's knowledge. Also, appears that Dadi and Annie are aware of this and are enjoying it to the core. what do you think?
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You know what shishters....i think that tomorrow we may get another adorable moment with maaneet....

before it was maan who was tryin to bring a smile on maan's face...and now geet will....

this symbolizes that both maaneet will do anything to see a smile on each others faces!!!

Maan cannot see geet upset hell crying....and geet cannot see her maan upset!!!

I am damn sure though even if geet manages to patao maan.....he may smile for her....but he is still going to have his hawk eyes ready to keep and eye on Arjun....

yes yes yes my philosopher, you are right, and that's the couple for eachother...If 1 down other cheers up, if other down then other cheers up....

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Sri - Totally agree with you yaar, but you know this time mostly people on Vacation or busy cause of Christmas work load....For me this week is sucks, cause i work in Macy's and you can understand how this week would be? Also my niece wedding on 27th, so busy in dholki, mehndi, other parties....And then my business work load....

Since last week episodes are very good, means in MaanEet romance matter, but threads sucks.

Chalo koi gal nahin lets chek de phatte.....

Thanks for liking my analysis, i am sure that Arjun will try to harm them, but at the end he will be with them, cause he will find out the truth....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh my god!!!! Muniza diiiiiiiiiiiiii....sri!!! love u guys....i thought i was gonna run this all alone today!!!! I had gone to do some chores.....almost done!!!

Di i know stupid skype is a dhokyabaaz.....did not i tell u....that i am going kick skype

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i miss my headbang smiley and my kick smily lolz
now how am i supposed to kick someone??

Di check this post out....some sexy girl made this post.....check it out and comment

sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Sri - Totally agree with you yaar, but you know this time mostly people on Vacation or busy cause of Christmas work load....For me this week is sucks, cause i work in Macy's and you can understand how this week would be? Also my niece weeding on 27th, so busy in dholki, mehndi, other parties....And then my business work load....

Since last week episodes are very good, means in MaanEet romance matter, but threads sucks.

Chalo koi gal nahin lets chek de phatte.....

Thanks for liking my analysis, i am sure that Arjun will try to harm them, but at the end he will be with them, cause he will find out the truth....

Muniza

So, no rest until next year? Hope you do not burn out due to the work load. The pictures that Shivu posted give me hope for revival of the bygone magic. They look tempting enough. Hope I am not forming too many expectations too early.
sksg thumbnail

oh my god!!!! Muniza diiiiiiiiiiiiii....sri!!! love u guys....i thought i was gonna run this all alone today!!!! I had gone to do some chores.....almost done!!!

Di i know stupid skype is a dhokyabaaz.....did not i tell u....that i am going kick skype

Di check this post out....some sexy girl made this post.....check it out and comment

Did you really kick skype to stop it from working so that people can get back to the thread?

And, Shivu, does the topic maker girl you refer to have anything to do with hot, hot, hot?
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Phamily......Yipeeeeeeeee...Kya Kamaal ka Episode tha....Hayyeeeeee...I LOVED today's epsiode...

CV'S dil Khush Kar ditta yaar......Today's episode for me in terms of Substance was quite a Feast😉
Part-1
Like i said Yesterday.....only Maan would be able to Convince his lil sister and show her what the actual Scenario was ....ki it was Geet the Victim and nobody else...But i never never in my wildest dreams (Nor Normal Dreams😆) thought ki Hide "n" Seek would be used as a medium to bring out Ani of the wrong notions and misconceptions she had regarding Geet and also DEV😡 ....Yaar CV's kahan se lathe ho such brilliant Logic and an even Fresh perspective of showcasing it....So you guys know how to bring Logic to tjhe story phir aksar use kiya karo guys...It reflects in the beauty of the show😊

See that's why i always says trust on your CV's they will definitely bring something...I have learned 1 things after watching Geet, that CV's never drag any track for long time, and also if for 2 days they shows some crap, but 3 and 4 day they win the heart....That's the reason that i love this show from core of the heart, and have high expectations.....

Symbolism's...: (Based on what was shown us in the last week and today) Last week it was shown ki there is something going to brew in between Ani-Arjun. Today in the Blindfold seq (even if used by Maan to make Ani realize the truth) it some how made me feel that when it comes to Arjun, Ani is going to be Blind to all his actions and his Motive...she will fall prey coz Arjun seems to be planning to use her as the Trump Card...If so before Ani falls into Arjun's Trap Maan would Help her out....

Wah wah wah meri tantrum sis, meri khayali sis, kya logic laiee hai, kya symoblized kiya hai....Maan is for everyone, he loves his family alot, and he will not gonna let anyone to harm them....

Part-2
Geet-Arjun was definitely a show stealer-In terms of Dialogues...It was wow....the lines Given to Arjun was WOW⭐️....Barry Sab Hats off 👏....

And another thing was, just a few hours back i read Pooji's comments to one of the Post Made(Kulu's I guess)...where she said its high time that the CV's focus on not going back to Geet's Past....and lo it was done today and that too Beautifully.....I loved each and every word he said esp regarding the 12 months in a Year, and how the season differ in every Month.....followed by telling Geet to Fight for her love rather than be upset about it.....

Geet has always been shown as a Girl of Fighting Spirit.....But she Loves Maan sooooooo much, he is the Best thing that has ever happened in her life that she fears Losing him....she fears causing him pain.....she is ready to suffer but not let him pay the price of what ever happened in her life.....And Arjun's dialogues just made her realize that if she Loves Maan so much, she must acknowledge and accept that MAAN is her STRENGTH and not her WEAKNESS😊

Yes it was so beautiful, and i really loved it, i want Arjun to be very positive, and be at Geet side...I want him to be bro of her or besht friend like Meera....Lovely dialogues by Geet and Arjun....

Part-3
Geet-Ani Seq was Sweet😳...
Symbolism: Ani just followed Maan's Instruction the Planning Commissioner was MAAN...So its Maan and Maan (Majorly) who would continue to bring Happiness and succeed in making her Smile EVERY TIME.....Well Maan does not need anybody's help to bring a smile to Geet's face but given a chance even Ani would do the same-Keep her bhabhi Happy😊

The Office staff shown as Geet's Family was really thoughtful and Chweeet😳 Even before Maan (Though he was the Medium) it was Adi and Pinky at KC who was Geet's Family....and at IP it was RPM....
(Though seeing Tasha Irked me😡..I wish while handling the decoration Ani blasts at Tasha...(Pls CV's)

Yes that was so beautiful, and like i said before, Geet is very delicate sclupture of God in Maan's life, he really cares her alot, and protect her from anyone...he has created the boundary around her that no one can harm her.....

Part-4
Maan-Geet-Dadi-Arjun
Smartly and Logically Done Seq....Why i said Smartly Done (Pucho pucho)...Kyuki it hs left even our Brilliant Rancho (Nags )confused
😆😆😆
Jokes apart.....well this seq showed the unpredictable Factor come back again.....Thoda twists...thoda twirls this is what makes a Show Happening yaar...Jab tak the CV's are able to keep the audience Guessing...(which they have to seriously do as before)...the show will be rockking.....

What is Arjun is upto???....Did he come back to KM just to return the file....Naaaahhhhh...pagal hai kya???? for me it was a smart way of making his way back....He can't make it obvious...and well looks like he hasn't.....

Is he as nice as he seems to be...Yes he is a nice Guy and a smart one too...I dont think he did NOT know who Geet was, when he was giving that Lamba chauda Lecture...neither do i believe ki he does not know that Ani is MSK's sister nor that he is infact planning MSK'S  and Geet's wedding...He knows everything  and he knows it well.....I dont think he is here to harm Geet....His target is MSK.....

Is he a Player who is moving his stakes brilliantly???? Oh yes the guy is doing a brilliant job....One cannot Pin point what he is up to or what he is thinking....

Is it brilliant enough for Maan Singh Khurana to fall prey???? This is a Game of Chess....Like Jeeju says "we have to WAIT AND WATCH"

Love Viji.....Brilliant episode Guys Awesome Job CV's

DD and GC looked really Tired......I Sincerely request the CV's to make use of all the characters available to the Maximum and not Conc Just on MAANEET...Pls do this at least till you guys are get used to the 6 days a WEEK Musibat😡😡....

Lovely take as usual my tantrum sis, my khayali sis....Yes the epi was too good, and CV's used the track very logically...Dialogues were brilliant...Enjoyed episode alot.....
I loved, when CV's left us confuse to figured it out the future track or Character characterization.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Oye i checked it and replied as well, sexy girl...

Me toh dead na my mann ka Maan is cooking 😳....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Muni Love u daily want u here and only here

Res

Love you Preeto, only for you i have come here....

Muniza