Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Before the man in between maaneet was dev, now he is no longer the thorn of geets life anymore.....as Maan when once removed the thorns symbolized that he will not let any thorn come in geet's way...he did just that by removing dev out of Geet's way...

and the same might occur again if Arjun does something bad....and geet is harmed...

but i like the idea where he may want to cause harm to maaneet...but may realize later that they are innocent....and that Geet is a good person....and due to her niceness.....he will go against his elder sister....
Today's episode brings good memories....since now i feel the Cv's have a good storyline for us to look forward to if they execute it right...

like rev di said...before there was a story and in the story there were these cute moments....

but once the Dev's truth came out.....there was initially no story and we were just getting moments...

but we have a story.....maaneet marriage....how it will take place....and we will see how Arjun will take revenge for his sister....

geet's innocence and her niceness will win....or will NT's revenge concur??

So now as we see the story unfold...we will get cute tiny moments...of maaneet....and the family!!!

Just like before what say?

Viji i like ur symbolism for Ani's blindfold.....

she may be blind of Arjun's motives.....but when Maan is there why fear? lolz

i just hope that she doesn't do anything stupid regarding Arjun...

i also thought the blindfold meant....that Ani will not get blind anymore...she was blindly accusing geet due to her love for Dev.....and then maan removed it....and she saw the truth....

so it could be possible that she may not make the same mistakes again?? Lets see
I am quite excited to see what Maan was doin in the kitchen lolz.....pasta this time i wonder??

geet looked soooo cute with her nightdress!!!

Could it be possible that geet makes something for maan...and he makes something for her??

i can't wait until i see what will go on in the kitchen!!
Viji....i told our Gurti looked tired!!!! lolz..

they looked tired ever since the six day schedule has begun!!!

But still Gurti performed their parts very well......Maan smiled sooo beautifully when he saw his geet smile....he smiled from the heart...and GC did that brilliantly!!

i loved geet and ani's scene....both tryin to say something at the same time.....which means that these two will have soo much love between them that....Maan will be put aside!!! Ani might love geet more!!! lolz...

Obviously she will still love her brother....but i am liking this relationship of Ani and geet now....glad that everything is out...in the open...

Ani now knows that geet is pregnant...does that mean that Dadi knows to??
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
You know what shishters....i think that tomorrow we may get another adorable moment with maaneet....

before it was maan who was tryin to bring a smile on maan's face...and now geet will....

this symbolizes that both maaneet will do anything to see a smile on each others faces!!!

Maan cannot see geet upset hell crying....and geet cannot see her maan upset!!!

I am damn sure though even if geet manages to patao maan.....he may smile for her....but he is still going to have his hawk eyes ready to keep and eye on Arjun....
Any one like Geet's cute outfit in the new pics???

Adorable....i love those kinds of dresses...she looks soo cute and pretty!!! Her hair is out and all too....something hot is going to happen i can sense it...smell it!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......my skype is not working why??

and where is everyone?? Why is no one talking....today and yesterday's episode was good...and still no one wanted to discuss?? Por que??

My skype not working, kameena, dhoka de raha hai Dev ki tarah ðŸ˜¡...

Shiviiiiiiiiiii my philosopher, my observation machine....Let me read your reply and then will rock the post...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Any one like Geet's cute outfit in the new pics???

Adorable....i love those kinds of dresses...she looks soo cute and pretty!!! Her hair is out and all too....something hot is going to happen i can sense it...smell it!!

Oye which pics? she was wearing her night outfit na?

Muniza
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Preetoo  just for you sweety ðŸ¤—

Todays episode was good, we knew it that Maan would go and clear the doubt of annie and shortage the distance between Annie & Geet, but we never thought that he would revealed the truth of Dev so quickly...Nice way to convey the message....blindfold hide & seek woh bhi near the pool, are Maan thoda girne toh deytey, then she would realised better that how it would feel when someone really dear to you left you like that, pur chalo she found the truth and apologized.....

I agree with the blue part. But, Maan being Maan will not let his loved ones fall even for demonstration purposes. Don't you see how Geet feels being treated like a child?

Arjun & Geet Convo:

I am sure, once Arjun found the truth of NT & Dev, he will definitely sorry to Geet...Loved it how he gave advice to Geet...His convo reminds me Meera convo with Geet...She also talked with her at the same way, and later she was Geet side, i am sure that Arjun will be Geet side as well, and how it would be great, if he will do Kanyadan of her, what say what say what say? Good & great advice Arjun, it's better to learn from the past, but never live in past, it just hurts you if past have bitter memories.....

Me too was reminded of Meera. I feel that he will use this marriage as an opportunity to gain confidence where he can and he will make his move after the marriage. In the end I am sure he will come around, but I do not know how far he will go before that. do you think the chances are better for his change of color before marriage itself?

Geet ko mila Pariwar, with free sister in pack:

Loved it how Geet said, "ek hug de deyti saare gile shikwe dur ho jate"...Sahi baat hai, hume koi dil se apna le wohi bohut hai....Cute way to apologize....Now i am happy that atleast Annie is with Geet, and after the ugly truth of Dev there wont be anything left for Annie to create problem....Now i wanna see Arjun & Anniee fights, specially nok jhok at preparation time.....

I agree

MSK Doubt on Arjun:

I am happy that MSK still doubting on Arjun, so he will definitely keep eye on him, good CV's let MSK negative in Arjun matter...If he would be also with the 2 phool ladies then seriously i would have fear, but now i am relax that Arjun will not gonna harm them...Definitely he would try things, but MSK will definitely flop his ideas...Arey yaar MSK MSK hai, woh itni asani se apna raaz nahin kholta...Come on guys mere mann ke Maan pur bharosa rakho, woh apni lady love aur Pariwar ko chune waale ko zinda zameen mein dafan kurde...I loved it how she told Maan that he & Dev are brothers too, but she never doubt on him...Oye kudi bhol gaiee the blunder you have created, and misunderstood him, woh kya doubt nahin tha?😕 Acha woh toh ghussa tha, haina haina haina? Anyways i am happy that you are such a sweetheart, but i am so greatful to Maan that he is doubt on Arjun...

Well said. 

Overall good episode 8/10...3 bandars, 3 ka tadka was good, good to know that all girls is Geet naniyal, guys are her dadiyal, and Anni is her side as well...Arey toh MSK ka kaun bacha? Love MSK love for Geet, he's seriously a great man....Let see what tomorrow will bring for us...Abb Kudi ne manana hai Maan ko, pur Maan plz dont be positive at all, munde pur poori nazar rakhiyo...

I agree he should not let his guard down.

If i forgot anything will update later....

Muniza

It felt refreshing to read your analysis. why is the thread so barren now a days? Guess it also reflects in the TRPs of Geet. I don't watch other shows, so I am not good at comparing, but I feel that the way this show is going at present, it deserves better numbers.