Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Well mommy, there is no confusion about it...

Arjun talked just like a pyschologist to Geet....from the way she was talking....anyone can tell that she has gone through something in the past to talk this way.....

and so he knew just the right words to use to help her....and i feel that they truly had intended to help her....cause he had no idea who he was talking to....

and it is possible for NT to have used geet as a pawn.....Nt has only told Arjun half the truth...she could have twisted it around some how....making geet look good and bad....

i mean if i was evil i would have told my brother....that Dev cheated on me....with another girl....and then he left her........pregnant....

which makes sense...as to when she says that who ever has come into my life....they all have left....family left....dev came and left....ect ect..

then NT definitely has cooked up some story about geet....and dev....i am damn sure of it.....and this is why Arjun knows somethings about geet....

and it is possible that she also cooked up something about maan....

he knows a half of everything + the fake shit she most likely made up to gain her bro's sympathy...

as far as from Arjun....he does not know that his own sister is foolin with him..

Shivu....i don't have any problem understanding the first part of the episode....i got that....what i have a confusion about  is the end when he APOLOGIZED to Geet about UNKNOWING causing her to remember her past pains caused by his sister....NT.....as earlier int he conversation he did not know this is Geet.....so unknowingly he brought up her pain caused by his sister....................????

Does he know the PAIN that NT has caused her??  The apology implied that he did...no??

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shivu
How r u ?
me too liked the episode but somehow i want my daily dose of Maneet aadat hogayi hai
kya karo
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Hi preeto and Viji!!!

I liked today's episode.....how about u viji u liked???

It was damn interesting....i wonder what will happen now?? Is arjun good or bad?? Arjun feel bad for him...cause he does not know he is being used as game piece by his shishter....

kya karein arjun don't got good shishters in his life...

Hello Shivi yes I lubed/Loved today's episode...It was really Good...Arjun seems to be a very Mysterious Character.......but jo bhi hai I LIKES
๐Ÿ˜‰......i still feel Arjun is Negative....the Guy is planning his way...only thing is he will never be able to reach the summit kyuki wahan pe MSK rule kar raha hai.....I would not underestimate Arjun without seeing a few more glimpses of what the CV's have planned for a character like him......i never believed that he knows nothing...That was a facade am sure he knows everything except what does not need to know thanks to NT๐Ÿ˜ก
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Preetoo  just for you sweety ๐Ÿค—

Todays episode was good, we knew it that Maan would go and clear the doubt of annie and shortage the distance between Annie & Geet, but we never thought that he would revealed the truth of Dev so quickly...Nice way to convey the message....blindfold hide & seek woh bhi near the pool, are Maan thoda girne toh deytey, then she would realised better that how it would feel when someone really dear to you left you like that, pur chalo she found the truth and apologized.....

Arjun & Geet Convo:

I am sure, once Arjun found the truth of NT & Dev, he will definitely sorry to Geet...Loved it how he gave advice to Geet...His convo reminds me Meera convo with Geet...She also talked with her at the same way, and later she was Geet side, i am sure that Arjun will be Geet side as well, and how it would be great, if he will do Kanyadan of her, what say what say what say? Good & great advice Arjun, it's better to learn from the past, but never live in past, it just hurts you if past have bitter memories.....

Geet ko mila Pariwar, with free sister in pack:

Loved it how Geet said, "ek hug de deyti saare gile shikwe dur ho jate"...Sahi baat hai, hume koi dil se apna le wohi bohut hai....Cute way to apologize....Now i am happy that atleast Annie is with Geet, and after the ugly truth of Dev there wont be anything left for Annie to create problem....Now i wanna see Arjun & Anniee fights, specially nok jhok at preparation time.....

MSK Doubt on Arjun:

I am happy that MSK still doubting on Arjun, so he will definitely keep eye on him, good CV's let MSK negative in Arjun matter...If he would be also with the 2 phool ladies then seriously i would have fear, but now i am relax that Arjun will not gonna harm them...Definitely he would try things, but MSK will definitely flop his ideas...Arey yaar MSK MSK hai, woh itni asani se apna raaz nahin kholta...Come on guys mere mann ke Maan pur bharosa rakho, woh apni lady love aur Pariwar ko chune waale ko zinda zameen mein dafan kurde...I loved it how she told Maan that he & Dev are brothers too, but she never doubt on him...Oye kudi bhol gaiee the blunder you have created, and misunderstood him, woh kya doubt nahin tha?๐Ÿ˜• Acha woh toh ghussa tha, haina haina haina? Anyways i am happy that you are such a sweetheart, but i am so greatful to Maan that he is doubt on Arjun...

Overall good episode 8/10...3 bandars, 3 ka tadka was good, good to know that all girls is Geet naniyal, guys are her dadiyal, and Anni is her side as well...Arey toh MSK ka kaun bacha? Love MSK love for Geet, he's seriously a great man....Let see what tomorrow will bring for us...Abb Kudi ne manana hai Maan ko, pur Maan plz dont be positive at all, munde pur poori nazar rakhiyo...

If i forgot anything will update later....

Muniza

ejjactly Di!!

Today all i saw was character consistency!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
I loved how Maan made Ani realize her mistake......it was different.....funny how one brother used the pool for his sister.....while the other brother used a gun!!!!
That is different between Maan and Arjun.....Maan can use better ways to drill something in someone's head....where as Arjun.....he has to use drastic steps to drill something in someone's head.....but what to do when that someone is kameeni NT

does that mean he might have to end up hurting himself in the process to show his sister that she is wrong??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Arjun and Geet's convo reminded me of Meera and Geet's as well.....and just like with meera....geet too spoke with Arjun....

does that mean that after Arjun finds out the truth...he will never support his sister?? Meera did the same too...she knew the truth.....and she only supported geet no matter what....

I told u Di...that the girl in blue was Ani๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved Ani and Geet's talk....and the cute hug......and i loved the way maan looked at geet today.....he smiled his heart smiled...when he saw geet smile....

he fulfilled yet another promise......he had promised that soon he will bring a smile on geet's face....and he did!!!

Geet gave valid points to maan about arjun....and some where her points were not intend to hurt maan...but i don't know why other took this as a negative thing....

I loved how Maan did not even think twice about what geet said and let her and dadi do whatever they want...but he will NOT NOT....trust Arjun....we must not forget that NT has done horrible things to geet....but maan still knows NT more than Geet....

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Haila me ignoring you๐Ÿ˜ฒ....Main Mar Jaoongi par aapko ignore nahi karoongi๐Ÿ˜ญ Sachi..... Kasam se.........Sorry sweetu did not see....abhi jaati hoon ...Smile Pleeejjjjj๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† For You!! ๐Ÿค—
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

now to i dont feel like cming and discussing no excitment left here ๐Ÿ˜ญ
what to do ?

Kya kare Humari Thread ki taar is directly connected to GHSP which is the heart....Wahan pe when there is something shown to be worth discussing we all become active here......Humara thread humse zyada GHSP ki control mein hai๐Ÿ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okie phamily
me gtg go gdnite all cy tmr
hope this thread will soon became the place i loved to come not a ghost house
cy all tmr
hope so
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivu....i don't have any problem understanding the first part of the episode....i got that....what i have a confusion about  is the end when he APOLOGIZED to Geet about UNKNOWING causing her to remember her past pains caused by his sister....NT.....as earlier int he conversation he did not know this is Geet.....so unknowingly he brought up her pain caused by his sister....................????

Does he know the PAIN that NT has caused her??  The apology implied that he did...no??

no the apology i think implied some more mysteries for us tooo bang out heads into ๐Ÿ˜†
I am confused about Arjun...they have kept his character on total lock down....mystery full on...
he should be called mysteryman
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hey Shivu

How r u ?
me too liked the episode but somehow i want my daily dose of Maneet aadat hogayi hai
kya karo

i am fine...u?๐Ÿ˜›
Oh preeto shishter....we r used to them too...for months we only got their scenes....in the episode...but now the show must go on right?? So have to used other characters.....

i just hope if not abhinav...and sasha....they should bring new actors to play their roles....