😡
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Yaar one more question to all Idiots

why from past 2 days are Idiot dabba is out of place yaar we hardly talk here
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I know Preeto...SHAMHAAN GHAT ban gaya hain humara thread..................koi bachao!!😭
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know Preeto...SHAMHAAN GHAT ban gaya hain humara thread..................koi bachao!!😭

Oye why fear when Viji is here🤗
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well mommy, there is no confusion about it...

Arjun talked just like a pyschologist to Geet....from the way she was talking....anyone can tell that she has gone through something in the past to talk this way.....

and so he knew just the right words to use to help her....and i feel that they truly had intended to help her....cause he had no idea who he was talking to....

and it is possible for NT to have used geet as a pawn.....Nt has only told Arjun half the truth...she could have twisted it around some how....making geet look good and bad....

i mean if i was evil i would have told my brother....that Dev cheated on me....with another girl....and then he left her........pregnant....

which makes sense...as to when she says that who ever has come into my life....they all have left....family left....dev came and left....ect ect..

then NT definitely has cooked up some story about geet....and dev....i am damn sure of it.....and this is why Arjun knows somethings about geet....

and it is possible that she also cooked up something about maan....

he knows a half of everything + the fake shit she most likely made up to gain her bro's sympathy...

as far as from Arjun....he does not know that his own sister is foolin with him..
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

VIJU...................... Me throwing a TANTRUM!!!!!!!!!!😡
😡

Kya hua???? 😕
Nags Throwing Tantrum😲 Haila kyu kyu kyu (Kekta style)

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi preeto and Viji!!!

I liked today's episode.....how about u viji u liked???

It was damn interesting....i wonder what will happen now?? Is arjun good or bad?? Arjun feel bad for him...cause he does not know he is being used as game piece by his shishter....

kya karein arjun don't got good shishters in his life...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today a song From Maan to Geet

Kuch is tarah teri palken
meri palkon se mila de
aanson tere saare meri 
 palkonpe sajaade

Tu har waqt har ghadi
mere saath raha hai
haan ye jism kabhi door raha hai
jo bhi ye ghum hai tere unhe
mera pata de

Mujhko to tere chehre pe
ye ghum nahin jachta
jayaz nahin lagta mujhe
ghum se tera rishtaa
sun meri Guzaarish
isse chehre se hata de

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rickks

Kya hua???? 😕
Nags Throwing Tantrum😲 Haila kyu kyu kyu (Kekta style)

You are ignoring my IMPLORE for help on page 2!!😭
😭
rickks thumbnail
Hello Phamily......Yipeeeeeeeee...Kya Kamaal ka Episode tha....Hayyeeeeee...I LOVED today's epsiode...

CV'S dil Khush Kar ditta yaar......Today's episode for me in terms of Substance was quite a Feast😉

Part-1
Like i said Yesterday.....only Maan would be able to Convince his lil sister and show her what the actual Scenario was ....ki it was Geet the Victim and nobody else...But i never never in my wildest dreams (Nor Normal Dreams😆) thought ki Hide "n" Seek would be used as a medium to bring out Ani of the wrong notions and misconceptions she had regardoing Geet and also DEV😡 ....Yaar CV's kahan se lathe ho such brilliant Logic and an even Fresh perspective of showcasing it....So you guys know how to bring Logic to tjhe story phir aksar use kiya karo guys...It reflects in the beauty of the show😊

Symbolism's...: (Based on what was shown us in the last week and today) Last week it was shown ki there is something going to brew in between Ani-Arjun. Today in the Blindfold seq (even if used by Maan to make Ani realize the truth) it some how made me feel that when it comes to Arjun, Ani is going to be Blind to all his actions and his Motive...she will fall prey coz Arjun seems to be planning to use her as the Trump Card...If so before Ani falls into Arjun's Trap Maan would Help her out....

rickks thumbnail

You are ignoring my IMPLORE for help on page 2!!😭
😭

Haila me ignoring you😲....Main Mar Jaoongi par aapko ignore nahi karoongiCry Sachi..... Kasam se.........Sorry sweetu did not see....abhi jaati hoon ...Smile Pleeejjjjj😃