Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush (Page 85)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hello all..whats the discussion...I hope no cubes r gonig in cirlces nowROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu49erFanAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Geeta - he realizes he has competition, so finally turned his brain on

Yash- me is ving existential debate... to work late ya take home work... howz u

Adits - i do not care wat illogical Kahaani they make up for Yash ki return i will buy itROFL  Maybe NT hires him to undermine and make Maan bankrupt, so Yash gets job with MSK. Evil Smile  Meera is all depressed becoz Dev decided to take sanyaas... and voila ishq hi ishqROFL

Marsh - ur next contest... wat animal has longer gestation then Geet

Mellowfellowjyoti06mchopra

Mellowfellow IF-Dazzler
Mellowfellow
Mellowfellow

@Shreya: Why why.....Phoot phoot ke crying.....i wanna chat...and you in silent mode...

Waise how is GRE coming along!Wink

@Marshie: Tu jahaan jahaan chalegi...mera sayaaa saath hoga!! ROFL Come come now....out with the love....LOL

Edited by ykannan - 22 December 2010 at 2:47pm

-Divine-jyoti06mchopra

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
there is an article out Confused?

@Shifa .. what is BSK Confused?

@All .. just saw the new pix Day DreamingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

My Take as MSK's defence lawyer as well as episode analysis is updated on PG 1Geek...Go read it allAngry

Pasting here for online devilsTongue

Since I m suppose to play the role of a defence lawyer for Maan Singh KhuranaLOL..so here I m with my short but mayb powerful defenceErmm..

To understand the character of MSK,first we need to understand the general mentality of a guy but since we all r girls or women out here,do we really understand the complex emotions or mood swings that a opposite gender goes throughErmm...

We r forming a particular opinion about MSK from a typical female POV...our research work too is somewhere from a female's POV...but its not necessary that a guy with a painful past will have same complexities and emotions like a girl with a similar past..

Girls use their emotions and tears as a strong defence mechanism to garner sympathy from the opposite sex...but here the guys falter since their emotions or tears r actually their weakest point..While girls get courage from their emotional or traumatic moments ,guys normally go into a shellOuch..Reason is simple..its God's creation...Women r emotionally more stronger and determined than men..reason they hv the biggest power to give birth to a new life...whereas Men's strongest point is their physical strength and ability to protect their women from the odds of the society..so when we r judging a guy..we need to remember these points and then judge his basic natureSmile

I hv prepared my defence for MSK based on these above points

Let me divide MSK into three parts hereTongue

Dusht Danav Ajnabee Guy of Hoshiyarpur:I hv often noticed that many hv judged the basic characteristics of MSK from what they hv seen in HP and r still continuing to do so;But my question is was that the Real MSK we have seen in HPErmm;If I m not wrong then we viewers were not even aware of his name in the first few episodes;He just came across as a savior for Geet who was a loner with a typical angry young man image searching for someone mysterious and came out as a women hater but that doesn't mean its his basic nature..thats where we as viewers have a big misconception that MSK was a women hater then how come he is now all fine with so many women in his familyLOL;We r here judging MSK from his HP avataar where he was just an unknown stranger who just showed a part of his personality but do we hv any idea about his past life ?;We still dunno why he was in HP or who he was searching for ?;We have seen a smiling image of MSK in the attic room which clearly suggested that his HP avataar was not the real MSKTongue;In short he was just wearing a mask of hatred in HP but that doesn't portray MSK's real natureSmile...

Dusht Danav Business Tycoon of Delhi Before falling for Geet:Here we saw another shade of MSK's personality ;He was still the angry young man of HP but here MSK sort of contradicted his HP image and showed that he is not really a loner nor does he really hate women ..why ?because a loner cannot handle such a big business empire like Khurana ConstructionsWink and a woman hater cannot appoint a women that is Sasha as their chief company ArchitectEvil Smile;So this means what we saw in HP was not really the MSK but someone whose life had gone into a shell because of his past happenings and what we saw in HP was just a part of his dejected self and not his real selfSmile;So does that mean this Delhi MSK is the real MSK we know ??Ermm..Not really because even now he kept suffering from various mood swings once Geet made an entry in his company and its not because its his basic nature ..its because till now he was successful in putting a mask on his real self but Geet was slowly taking that mask away from his face and he was scared of the fact that the Attic room wala MSK will b soon exposed to the world which is his real self..so even in the initial days of Delhi what we saw was not really the real MSKSmile...

Dusht Danav  Business Tycoon of Delhi after falling for Geet:Here we finally got the real MSK ..the one which was introduced to the viewers in Attic roomSmile,...Its the smiling and happy Maan who has a heart which he can show it to the world...Who wants to enjoy his life like normal humans..who wants to dance bhangra on his engagement day...who wants to go for shopping with his GithTongue...who wants to shower gifts and happiness on his family and submit him fully to his ladyloveEmbarrassed..thats the real MSK...and not the one which we saw in HP or early Delhi days..that was just an illusion created of the dusht danav who is now converted into a normal human that he was prior to HP daysEmbarrassed ...now the question is why did he ever turn into a dusht danav that we witnessed in HPErmm..Thats a mystry of MSK's past which is yet to b revealed and before knowing that mystry we simply cannot pass judgement on MSK's character consistencyTongue...

Common Issues about MSK's character from a General Viewer's POV...

MSK talks about truth and honesty and expects Geet to b honest with him but himself is hiding his own past from Geet..why ?:
When MSK talked about truth and honesty with Geet for the first time before confession..it doesn't necessarily mean truth+honesty=Geet's pastBig smile ;He just wanted Geet to b loyal and honest in their relationship but was never interested knowing his past which was evident in hum tum episode when he himself told Geet to stop if she is not comfortable discussing her pastEmbarrassed;He always knew Geet has a past but still he went ahead with his feelings in pee loon sequence and wanted to hear ILU from her mouth ;So in short MSK never wanted Geet to disclose her past to him ;Geet herself decided to do so because she was carrying her past baggage in the present which will cast a shadow on their future;But thats not the case with MSK;His past is closed and locked in that attic room/...so for him truth and honesty is equal to the present and their future ...He doesn't consider past =truth+honestry in his as well as Geet's case..reason why he never diclosed it to Geet ;Also men never like to show their past weaknesses to their future wife irrespective of how much honest u r....reason is simple..I already stated in my above description ..thats how God has created men and womenLOL...but yes if his past casts a shadow on thier future..he will not keep quiet..he will live upto his words of truth and honestyApprove

MSK was more passionate and agressive before ..now what happened to the passion or the aggression..why its not fully there 24/7:ROFL
When MSK was fighting hard with his own real self in HP and early Delhi days because Geet's presence was changing him,he displayed wild and raw passion mixed with agression to make sure he doesn't let any Gith to break those strong walls of his heart  that he has built around in his life to keep happiness away because that time for him happiness was equal to pain..I m not saying it....Its Attic room wala MSK's confessionBig smile..remember this very important episode everytime we think about MSK's characterTongue;When he admits that he has already fallen for Geet and now he wants to accept the change in his life and return back to his real self and become the attic wala MSK again,his raw+wild passion was converted into soft passionate desire to win over the girl of his dreams who has exposed him to his own real selfEmbarrassed;Once the confession happens and he knows that Geet is his forever,his passionate desire gets converted into pure and divine love and respect for his lady which is also another subtle form of passion onlyEmbarrassed;When they go through the separation phase ,we saw the return of that HP wala dusht danav again with raw passion and agression because he was revisiting a similar trauma that he has already witnessed in his past and we saw the real wild side of MSK in the pool party fiascoTongue;This is the time we see the confession coming from MSK that this is not him..he is not like this...and right after that we see the return of the real MSK who is passionate but not wild...who is possesive but not obsessive...who has bedroom eyes for his ladylove but not lusty eyesWink..who believes in divine love and not physical pleasure.,.So MSK is still passionate but not in a wild but subtle mannerSmile

Why MSK is not giving justice to Geet by sending Dev-NT to jail:
I m not a lawyer so my defence might not b strong in this caseLOL;But what do we mean by justice exactly ??Din't MSK do justice with Geet by breaking all ties with Dev and NT and is not ready to call any sort of ceasefire despite Dadi's requestTongue;and Justice takes time if we see the real world where such cases r pending in court since 10-15yrs and still people r waiting for justice..whether u r MSK or SRK,....u cannot expect justice in few days time...and did MSK ever said he will take the case back  ??Ermm ..So why jump to conclusions ??Tongue...

Why MSK is so over-confident about himself and expects his word to b the final word:LOL;Because thats how God has created Male SpeciesROFL...MSK is no differentBig smile

MSK is a human or Angel or a Greek God or a dream or a Illusion..do such characters exist in real life ?:
MSK is a human with flaws that even typical men hv in them but in reel life,viewers want to create a illusion of a greek God in their mind who should b a pavitra virgin with picture perfect qualities..not to forget should ooze passion with his eyes 24/7 only for his ladylove and no other womenLOLLOL...when CVs broke this myth ,people said MSK changed...but MSK never changed ...only the illusion that was created in the minds of the viewers was brokenBig smile;MSK like any normal human is going through different phases of his life and is reacting as per different situations in which he is put in..The negativity that was residing in him in HP or early Delhi days has been wiped off from his life once Geet enteredTongue;So now whatever gestures MSK  does is that of a normal human;He is still the angry young man with attitude for the corporate world where he is a business tycoon but in front of his family and his ladylove,he enjoys being the normal human going for shopping..learning choreography for his sangeet ceremany..cribbing with his fiance while selecting cards..pampering his little sister and making sure Dadi is happy Embarrassed....Coming to whether MSK like men exist in real life or not..well MSK:The real human exists in real life but MSK:The God doesn'tSmile

Why MSK is so slow when it comes to Action:ROFL;
Its because he is trying to match upto the level of his Gith who is even more slower and took almost light years to reach to Maan from her Maan SirROFLROFLROFLROFL;If Munda doesn't take it sloww...then his Gith will not glow..because she will feel awkward of his extreme passionflow..and this will make their already complex relationship even more complex and slowLOLLOL...

Why MSK still hides many issues from Geet:
He doesn't hide..we saw it in today's episodeWink..its just that he takes it slow when it comes to Geet since she has a childhood habbit of running away from himLOL whenever she feels that she is the root cause of MSK's problemsOuch;So every time MSK needs to find a good shubhmahurat to give her the non-existent brother-sister type jhatkasROFLROFLROFLROFL

Will MSK go bankrupt ?Shocked..Is he that dumb ?Shocked..how can he blindly believe anyone ...no this is not our MSKAngry
Those who still hv these questions can go and watch today's episode for the answersROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now Short  Analysis of Today's Episode since I hv no energy left to do a detailed take after writing such a huge thesis on MSKROFLROFLROFL

CVs r really giving importance to the story now which was evident today and thats what I loved about today's episodeThumbs Up...

Highpoints were...
  • MSK clearing Annie's doubts in style keeping with his characterApprove..that is a man of few words who believes in quick action and instant solution using his instant brain wavesCool....Issues here were raised regarding why MSK tells Annie that Geet is carrying Dev's child when he considers the child as his....well reason for this is he was there with a mission to clear Annie's doubts and so for this he needed to practically explain her the reality of Geet's past keeping his other emotions asideSmile
  • MSK making sure Annie apologises to Geet in unique wayClap...He really knows how to bring smile in his Gith's faceEmbarrassed...
  • Arjun-Geet first interaction was impressiveThumbs Up..Like I said yesterday...Arjun is testing all the 3 women of MSK's life to see which one is his real weakness and he finally hits the right target with Geet hereWink..But little does he know that Geet will prove to b the hidden strength of MSK later onEvil Smile;Here issues were raised about why Geet shares her pain with a random outsider...Well I will say this is in keeping with her character consistencyLOL..Din't she share her problems with Meera too in a park just before confession when Meera too was an outsider for herWink;So in short Geet is someone who easily puts her trust in random outsiders  starting from Dev to Meera to now ArjunOuch..But as long as her protective shield MSK is there with her..no worriesBig smile
  • Sometimes our biggest enemy teaches us the real meaning of life and how to fight it out and come out victorious by wiping off the past issues forever...and thats what Arjun taught Geet today with his words of wisdomThumbs Up;His intentions there mayb evil and all he wanted was to manipulate her as per his wish ,but indirectly he actually helped Geet here by making her realise that her past need not always b the reason for the present problems...so instead of sulking in alone..she needs to b strong and fight it outClap..
  • Arjun's way of getting an entry in KM via Geet knowing that MSK can never say NO to only one person and thats Geet was a interesting gameplan which opens gates for an interesting and gripping story post-marriageEvil Smile...
  • Geet showing her trust on Arjun and asking MSK to  give him a chance but MSK being in his character not showing his trust on an enemy's brother is what u call a perfect character consistencyApprove;MSK's anger is fully justified here since he doesn't really put his trust so easily on outsiders especially if u belong to the enemy campTongue;But Geet is just the oppositeWink...no wonder opposites attractROFLEmbarrassed...
  • Geet's dialgoues here r very meaningful and can be raised again in the future..its a loop which Geet CVs hv opened when Geet explains the dynamics of relationships to MSK by telling him that how he is so different from his brother Dev..so Arjun need not b a clone of NT eitherThumbs Up;Issues were raised regarding how Geet can compare MSK and Dev here..Those who hv this issue,should watch that scene againBig smile..Geet was not comparing anyone here but just trying to explain MSK that if one person of the family is a devil,then whole family need not b termed as a monsterLOLTongue..mayb she is wrong in Arjun's case but u never knowWink
  • Last scene where MSK walks off from there giving that intense angry young man look to Arjun thus hinting the viewers a real clash of the titans..MSK vs ArjunThumbs Up
  • Editing..Direction..Dialogues..Execution..Logic..Story....spot onThumbs Up
  • Not many mahhiiiiii eitherShockedLOL

Turn offs for the today
  • Nikunj's poor performance in the first scene which ruined the impact of such a big truth about Dev coming out in front of his sister from the mouth of his other brotherOuch..

My Episode Rating:9/10..Perfectly balanced episode with hardly any flawsThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DillikudimchopraArwen.AnjanaYYZ

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Hello all..whats the discussion...I hope no cubes r gonig in cirlces nowROFL

ConfusedConfusedConfused what was happening here Confused?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
He made pasta before
wat is he gonna make today..Nakewl had egg in his hand nakwel was probably making omlette

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Arwen.

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@AShu me ji fine,how iz uTongue

@Yash Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,how was ur holiday with ur hubbyEmbarrassed

@Anj Hug

@Arwen,JyotiHug

P.S.I l think I lost my spamming abilityStern Smile 

Edited by luvmaneet - 22 December 2010 at 2:50pm