Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo - tukkas hai toh please share karlo. 
@All - catch u guys later. Have fun discussing.

PS - Mann does not have a sister. And that creature who is pretending to be his sister cannot ACT.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok now stop it.. leave my charan .. need a sleep.. bye love and hugs....πŸ€—
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Opti - Daadi is gentle with Geet and has not been rude to her since the Dev truth came out.  She wanted Maan to sort things out with Geet when he was doing Hoo Haa!  She wanted Geet to similarly sort things out with Maan and gave her due respect as the potential Khurana bahuu by getting her to do the aarti.  When Maan brought her to the Mansion, Daadi was not mean to her... and has since been quiet nice to her.  Not letting her cook and welcoming her into the family.  She does not run after Geet with milk and vitamins, but that does not mean that she mistreats Geet or does not know she is preggersπŸ€” 

When was she not gentle with Geet? She was like that even before, till NT spewed her venom.  I don't see any marked change in her behaviour pre-NT venom spewing and post-MU track ending.  I did not say that she mistreats Geet but she has not shown any overt care either.  It is very unnatural for a great grand mother -to-be to act the way she is around Geet, not once mentioning the impending arrival.
mchopra thumbnail
ahhh that helped...wrtig those lines..
dont even know why i wrote tht...but it feels good now i can study..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

@pram.. now thats a bad idea... paise bhi and  GITH bhi??? MSK will go bonkers ...🀣🀣🀣🀣 can we give him an only  GITH loss ????🀣🀣🀣 and me ij not jealous.... i am contented..... if i cant get him...at least geet should get him.... *tyag bhawana filled shonu in tears*....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh i mean...😭

🀣🀣🀣 aww Shomu here's a fake hug for your fake tears πŸ€—

I didn't mean it literally, MSK wouldn't know which way to go if there was his money on oneside and Geet on the other 🀣🀣🀣

he could always send NES to stand guard over the money, two possible outcomes NES spends it all whilst Maan plays daddy to Geet or ARjun runs off for before the race begins seeing the what the winning prize comes with

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
after a long time feeling FIT to reserve & may b I can write tooπŸ˜†
okay till now m FIT enuf to write something about the epi.😊
before writing nething I wanna gv Siniiiii a chamciii hugπŸ˜† woderful analysis with MSK character.πŸ‘
I too wanna join in this debate. coz since childhood m surronded by male frnds who max time treated me as man. So to some extent I get to know their feelings like frnd not like a grl.πŸ˜ƒ

For today's epi, it was all about trust & distrust. frm the begining of the serial we witnessd MSK makes conclusion with his general experience & Geet makes conclusion with her personal experience. Thts why we saw MSK made many promises to Geet. He thought those promises were so easy to keep as he has the power. But when it came to the point of Geet's happiness he always failed to fullfill it. Now he almost learnt many things about this simple yet complicated grl. Earlier he use to think its an easy equation but now he knows it's a tough one.πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday for the frst time he figure out the problem by himself & today he solved it.πŸ‘ this time he dint go to Geet & say that Ani is childish so dont take her words in heart. I wont leave u no matter what happens. moon, star, sun, rain r witness of this factπŸ˜†. this time he understood geet's exact fear & solved it. It wud luked better if this solving took some more time. Only 4/5 dialogues & MU is gone looked bit rushed.🀒

Geet-Arjun track was really interesting. Arjun is still mysterious. I like that. Geet opend her heart to him. I knw many ppl will bash her up for this. everyone will say how come she can talk to a stranger? when his man is pushing him so hard for the truth. But the thing is the grl is frndless. She cud never shared her pain or doubt with anyone except Maan. no1 actually asked her to open her heart out except Meera & now Arjun. May b Arjun did it for his purpose, may b not. But she talked with him when he told her to. The fear she was holding inside was regarding Maan. If she shared it with Maan, he will reassure her. Maan dont want Geet to have any fear or doubt. but these two things r not controld by our brain. it comes naturaly. So when she talked with a stranger & the stranger gave her a good advice she regain some hope & faith.😊

Geet-Ani itraction was not so good & calling all stuff of KC at night time to do bhangra was not necessary in today's episode. It can b continued till tomorrow. They can give everyone a dialogue if they showed this part tom. Adi, pinky, romeo, pandey & manisha r Geet's frnd so they also need some screen spaceπŸ˜† also Ani cud say some words to Tasha & after she decided to b the bride's side maan can hav some lighter moment. as he is now the lonely groomπŸ˜ƒ

Last scene of today's epi was another imp one after Geet-Arjun scene. here we can see Geet's faith in good & Maan's distrust on evil. Both r right at their place. Maan dnt want to hurt Geet anymore, so he is taking all necessary actions & plucking all thrones frm her way. but its not always possible. its life after all. here difficulties will come & both hav to overcome. Geet always took life as it came, she never took any precautions thts why she never closed any door of heart. She hates Dev-NT for their acts. She wants legal action against them but she never dreams to kill them. That's her character. On the other hand Maan judge people, situation & world with his experice. He made some rules & dosnt open his heart. He made these rules to protect himself & his dear ones from any danger. So that no damage can b done to him & them. these days he is xtra protective abt geet & her happiness. Thts why he dnt want to take any chance. So both r right at their POV. Many will judge & bash geet after her dialogue tht I accepted & trust u though u r Dev's bro. But thts another very important truth in this story. If Geet really think like that she wud ran away frm Maan after knowing he is dev's bro. But She din do that coz she had faith on Maan as maan always supports truth. May b this faith & positivity will change Arjun's acts & thoughts too.😊

Today's epi was good one, but bit rushed. I think tomorrow they r preparing for another romantic seq as Maan is now angry with Geet's decesionπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ lets see how geet convince maan. I wish Maan sir is coming to invite the kissπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

bdw I still belive MSK NEVER HAD A SISTERπŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rdfan

Before I log out all those who are saying its MSK 's nature not to trust I think its not that its more like he  trusts everyone.  but  just doesn't trust the devil inside them.

Yes.... Well said......
mchopra thumbnail
@parm: do me a help na..i wrote something on pg 39 pls just say u read it and it was darn garbage..pls..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 @ shomu and her feet

can I not just give you a hug instead?

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

cubes = tubes  = swati 🀣🀣 

Now don't hurt me! *Anj runs and hides behind Jo's duppatta*

*Phoolo ki baarish for anj *, thanks for enlightening... 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈