Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush (Page 3)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783Jaded

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Again, Im pressed for time!

Here is my short take today!

Great episode, story is moving ahead and just loved how Geet made the decision of keeping Arjun and I'll explain why in a  bit! 

MSK, knows how to handle all his ladies and he does it so sportingly with his sister.  Great way to handle things and clear the misunderstandings between sister and ur future wife, very important if he wants to have any hair left on his head! LOLHe came out clean and told NE everything, even about the baby, I loved that part so they won't have any misunderstanding later. Loved how he put a smile on Geet's face.  He will do anything to keep all three happy!

Arjun and Geet interaction, Arjun will learn from his talk with Geet, he maybe a grey character and  he is no fool!  Trust me he will connect the dots and come to Geet's defense later which means he will even dis his own sister for this!  Geet's innocense will bowl the guy over, make him realize that Geet is not who NT makes her out to be and this will make him get to the bottom of the truth!  Im sure he will try to harm her, but later realize.  I don't think he will fall for her, but when he does find out the truth and Geet's family not present at wedding he will give Geet away to Maan, meaning he might just do her kanyadaan!   I know my hopes are too high, but I think this is the way it will go!  Geet will win this battle with her strength and her heart of gold!

MSK, wow how he knows that Arjun comes with a hidden agenda!  Yes Arjun has a line up! LOLAgain, creatives why fight the battle with getting at all of Maan's ladies, leave to a man to man battle na!  LOL
LOL
Arjun still needs a haircut, Im hoping roots don't start growing on his forehead!  LOL

NE can't act at all, she is a total turn off for me!

Edited by 49erFan - 22 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84shivangi783JadedspringsDillikudimaansajyoti06pennushaliSofnaMishtyShonatinselSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiest

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Excellent episode, amazing story! Story writing team was brilliant today. You did a very good job balancing the logic, the story and the characters. Today I will give the whole credit to the writing team. The performers are always good, the director already acknowledged but the story writing team seemed to have worked really hard to come up with such an amazing idea. Congratulations!

Well, how do I start? The mind blowing part was when geet stated the fact that if maan and dev can be different being brothers so why cant the same happen with NT and arjun? That single sentence rocked the entire episode. I mean, we know arjun would have to plan the wedding to create suspense in the story. We also know that its totally stupid if maan remains unaware of it till the wedding day. It would be more than illogical if maan agreed to hire arjun after knowing that he was the wedding planner. The craziest thing would have been if maan didn't try to stop his family from hiring arjun. Yet so conveniently and sensibly arjun was kept as the wedding planner because geet's logic was very strong. Although in this case its not logic but experience that prevented maan from supporting such an idea. Nevertheless maan understood that arjun has convinced the ladeies about his innocence and geet's logic forced him to give arjun a chance. But as an experienced businessman he knows whom not to trust which is why he is unhappy about the situation. What an excellent balance of characters and story! How beautifully we saw each of the characters playing their role properly and yet allowing the story to flow. Yes, sometimes in life the enemy will sit in your bedroom and drink wine and you will have to tolerate it and stay alert!

Now about maan-NE communication, I am not quite satisfied with the way maan tried to explain NE the dealings with dev and geet. Dev's act itself is quite huge and it really doesn't matter how much geet trusted him. Whether geet trusted dev or not doesn't change the intensity of the crime. After saving NE from falling I really thought maan was going to say that how come NE can have faith in him and not his choice? How come NE supposed that maan could love someone who can break the family? Because the path he took to make NE understand with a real life experiment lead my thoughts that way. Secondly, NE reacted less than expected. She took one complete episode to complain and react regarding maan's wedding and some significant amount of time on two episodes crying over the family condition and compared to that, today her reaction was kind of invisible. I understand that the team may not want to waste any more time on dev controversy but at least they could have showed tears rolling down NE's cheeks out to utter sadness thinking what dev did as well as out of deep respect towards maan for being so great. Because NE has no idea how geet changed maan and melted the frosty heart of him everyday. According to NE, it should be as simple as that her one bro damaged an innocent girl's life while the other acted as an angel to love, respect and accepted her in his life. Some tears and reactions are necessary but unfortunately the team made NE react and cry for the wrong reasons before and wasted the right situations where her character could have gained some brownie points.

Well, some minor likings and disliking goes here

1.       Geet shook out of surprise hearing the sound of the drum in the dark. Awesome reflex!

2.       Maan-geet gestures of appreciation while the office team was dancing was beautiful

3.       Tasha's presence in the dancing group was ridiculous as well as hilarious. It looked as if she was punished; which is, dancing to please geet.

4.       Arjun-Geet interaction was good. Its ok for arjun not to know the bride as she is not expected to be in the groom's place.

That's all from me now. I would like to thank the writing team again for being so creative. They not only did their homework well but seem to have done a whole lot of successful research on how to keep the story intact and the characters consistent. See, this is what we want actually at the end of the day, a good story. Beside a good story we love to see some romance, suspense, adventure, fun, etc. We want our bread/rice plain and want curry/veg/salad on the side. Curry as a main meal is not fulfilling as well as unhealthy. Today the meal was excellent. The curry was good too, the veg quite healthy. Well the salad had some strong repelling spice but we managed it well. So thank you for the wonderful dinner.

Loves and prayers…….

Edited by taqdir - 23 December 2010 at 1:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783Jadedmi7chimesmaansajyoti06shaliSoapoperasrfunSofnatinsel

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am liking the episode till now...Good development in story line...

two points I am gonna clap for
Maan said Anne that Geet is pregnantClap

Geet  knows Arjun is NT's broClap

Will write my views after the epi is over

I loved todays epi:

The story moved and that too in a decent speed.....I totally loved it.

Maan-NE scene: Maan allowed NE to rant about Geet, understood what she felt. I also liked the way Maan made NE understand what trust means and how wrong it is to break someone's trust. NE knows now that Dev cheated Geet and she is pregnant with his child. The dialogues were crisp, to the point and no drag.ClapClapClap Good NE's brain worked and she realised her mistake

Geet-NB scene: when I heard NB telling Geet to talk her heart out to Ajnabee I remembered Geet's convo with Meera- the difference is that Meera was good and NB is evil. Arjun's dialogue was very good and it did soothe Geet. Perfect dialogues to make him look good in front of Geet. This Arjun is intriguing me....Very interesting character till nowSmileSmile

Geet-NE- Maan-KC gang: Ok Maan calls her friends to cheer her up... Good Embarrassedbut was that chudail Tasha doing Angry. She just needs a bahana to enter Khurana mansion. Geet & NE are sisters nowAngry Aaj kal Geet mein sister sister khel hein....LOLLOLLOL The apology was good. DD'e expressions were on dot, Nikunj looked sweet but her expression lacked depth. Since Annie is here to stay I am trying to accept herAngryAngry Please CVS give 4 lines of dialogue to give her a back story...You have introduced such a major character atleast give her 5 mins in an epi and give her back ground story... you wasted showing her makeup in introAngry

Geet-Daadi-Maan-Arjun scene: Well Geet what I mentioned earlier. Geet's logic makes sense. her dialogues were true. from Geet's perspective giving Arjun a second chance makes total sense...She justified it with her dialogues. Just one doubt. I think Arjun knows the cases on NT and he thinks all these are stories made up by the khuranas. Today I remembered Maan's dialogue when he said Geet first time sorry, "Geet, Tum bilkul meri Dadi ke tharah baath jkar rahi ho" So Geet and Dadi think alike...I am happy that Maan agreed for Geet's sake but clearly expressed his dislike. Thanks MSK character is intact.

Arjun's character is growing on me....He is so grey and all of us are totally unaware of his next move.....NT was pure evil who pounced directly, but Arjun is so calculative.....finally a villain with brains.

No precap today

10/10 for today's epi for the story, screenplay, and dialogues

Edited by vasuja - 22 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjcrazzykurianjalireddyy84shivangi783Jadedsecretkeeperjyoti0649erFanshalispshastrSofnatinselSoapoperasrfun

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
ReservedWink

I just Loved MSK .... Since he stood by his takeClap

Edited by shinus - 22 December 2010 at 9:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783Jadedjyoti06Sofnashali

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Geet is MSK s strength not weakness and Arjun himself will bring that out in her..Big smile I am sure he will fall for her as wellSmile

Geet has always been trusting and believes in giving people a chance.. she did not compare them .. she just told maan not to judge Arjun because of the relation and gave him an example...

Edited by spshastr - 22 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783chipwinonaAntaressecretkeeperjyoti06shaliSofnaSoapoperasrfun

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Res.....

MSK ......YOU ROCKED AND ROLLED TODAYCool.......Day Dreaming

epi almost goes with DEN concept todayThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783jyoti06shaliSofna

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
The difference between Maan and Geet is this:
Maan mistrust everyone till they give him a reason (or reasons) to trust them.
Geet trust everyone till they give her a reason (or reasons) to mistrust them. 

I would love to see a scene tomorrow where MSK tells Geet he has nothing against Arjun, its just that he is not able to trust that guy individually. There is something inside him which is not allowing him to trust Arjun (nothing related to NT). And when it comes to Geet's happiness, he cant afford to take any risk, even if no risk is involved. Basically, I want to believe that MSK's dislike for Arjun has more to do with his intuition than him being NT's brother. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 22 December 2010 at 9:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalchipshivangi783anjalireddyy84JadedtaqdirsecretkeeperBingemi7chimesjyoti06swan20spshastrSofnashaliSoapoperasrfunTaiyosun29

Go to top