Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush (Page 21)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Shali, when she compared Maan and Dev and NT and Arjun, she did not directly compare Maan and Dev.  The comparison she was drawing between good (Maan) and evil (Dev) and evil (NT) and maybe good (Arjun). It was to make Maan understand why she was batting for Arjun.  

U cant compare proven to the unknown ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84panchjun5SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Tanu: Smile Don't go with a stranger but it does not harm talking to a stranger ... just have a simple conversation.

Once upon a time while coming back home, a stranger showed me his personal poems in the diary. Sad poems showing his inner turmoil and broken heart. Smile We talked and then me got down at my station and adios.

An..i culdn find a 'Dont talk to a stranger' sig.. so i got this one.. just for fun.. LOL

And wow.. thats kewl.. sharing poems.. thing... !! Never happened to me.. n wont want it either... 

'Zamane mein aur bhi gum hai. . tere gum ke siva' Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Taiyo

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

I agree the episode was super.... But i dont agree  that Geet handled the situation nicely... since i didnt like Arjun to be compared him to Maan,,, It took lots of time to get Geet and Maan relation to get started.... She cant compare so fast with Maan as he has just entered the scene.... He just told some nice words and she started believing him in such a way that She even thinks He is As good as MaanAngry

Edited by shinus - 22 December 2010 at 11:02am

anjalireddyy84MishtyShona

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Tanu, even before he saved her from drowning, she did beg him to help her. At the time he was a complete stranger. Yet she approached him. He did not help her then but later saved her. What did he do after that? Drop her on the ground and walk off indifferently. When she cornered him to drop her home, he left her stranded in the middle of nowhere. So this was her experience of this strange man who seemed to help but also ditch her. And yet she went with him to Amritsar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

@Opti- Fine thats how she is but there is something like learning from experience and grow th in char.....

Poo ..u still expect this from this show?? LOL

panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Tanu hehe thankuuuHugI love Maanishaaz any act ,he always brings a smilee on my face hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Originally posted by winona

what amuses me in this serial is peoples thanda reaction after getting to know a shocking truth about their loved ones. 

Dadi was quick to react to Geet on the engagement day when MSK disappears. But when Dev's truth was out i could not judge her reaction apart from the fact that she was distraught.

today again NE's reaction was so casual. there should have been more dialogues.

Even the Cv's know we will not handle too much of Un-ny. They spared us the trouble. With respect to the story alone, yup. Dialogue was much needed. But knowing who would have portrayed it, I am ok I did not get any dialogues ROFL

winona-pixie-

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Still watching the episode, I knew Arjun was good, his scene with Geet is really good, I hope he gets more scenes with the other characters in the show and less with NES so ppl like his character

Tanu I wouldn't myself open up to a stranger cause that's not the kinda person I am either but I can understand why Geet did for the reasons Daaku said 

there is only one person in Geet's life who she can talk to and share things with, Maan, and right now she feels like she can't talk to him about this as she doesn't want to put in the situation where he has to take sides between her and NES. She is in the khurana house right now where she feels there is no one  who she can share her fears and feelings

@ Daaku the NES ain't going anywhere unfortunately I wish Geet had come during the water scene and MSK had run off to see her and let NES fall in the pool LOL

SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top