Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush (Page 141)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
@ bri
right now geet ko only food craving rest all craving MK koROFL
poor guy must be waiting when is she going to call him maan sir and that does itD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3winonaspshastr

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Arpi: Er......food is good...other cravings even better be it Maan or Geet ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3md410

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Smita Hug
sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

@Arwen ... hi and bye Hug

@Aprs ... kya haal chaal! Hug long time.

@Praju ... hey Praju! Hug

@Bri ... hey Bri Hug

what are you all discussing? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winona

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

does any of you know how can I watch on starone player??
to me it gives not available in your country

sumz3liv2laugh

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
@Vandana, Bri  Hug

@Bri Su chale? Maja ma?ROFL
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
My thoughts on Maan

The smouldering intensity in his eyes
the supreme confidence in his gait
the arrogance of his manner
his boldness and his swagger
his no-nonsense attitude
his courage and fortitude
his principles and his ethics
he will always stand by what is right

For daadi his respect and affection
His love will be so overwhelming
It could lead to suffocation
But with his love will come his passion
He is also capable of incredible compassion

He is stubborn to a fault
He wants everything his own way
He thinks he is god's gift to humankind
He never listens to what anyone else to say
When hurt he will lash out like an animal in pain
and treat the person who hurt him with contempt and disdain
even though at times the man behaves like a savage
All this comes wrapped in a good looking package

Beneath the superior attitude lies a deep seated need
A need to be needed for himself indeed
He is not a man without weaknesses
He is a man scarred by his past

But when a woman heals these deep wounds
His capacity for love is vast
His is a love that will stand the test of time
His is a love that is deep his is a love that will last.

Episode analysis

CVs take a bow Star Star Star. Today's episode rocked. We finally have the semblance of a storyline. Wooohoo Party Dancing......but again we ONLY HAVE THE SEMBLANCE OF A STORYLINE Angry.....YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD TO MAKE THIS A REALITY Angry Angry Angry.....NO LAZINESS HAAN Disapprove

I loved today's episode and there was just one cloud on the horizon and that is the girl playing NE Ouch....lord that girl cannot act and is destroying the effect of some really good scenes. The scene where Maan told her what Dev did she had no expression on her face to express how horrible a deed her other brother had done Angry......I can live with the character but do one of two things

a) change the actress Approve

b) send the actress to acting boot camp Angry

Loved several things about the episode so I am going to list them out scenewise

1) Maan explanation of what Dev did to Geet was to the point and not overly dramatic. I especially liked his little demonstration to make Annie understand how Dev destroyed Geet's life and how Geet is pregnant with Dev's child. I feel he should have told her that Geet's family tried to kill her. I also noticed that he told her nothing about NT's role in the whole scheme. Whether this was done on purpose or just an oversight is something only time will tell. Nikuj killed the esssence of the scene Dead  Angry and she was so unconvincing when she was being penitent. Angry Dead GC tried hard and only his efforts made the scene passable.

2) Loved the Arjun-Geet scene. Arjun is a very intriguing character who seems very balanced. He sees Geet unhappy and rues that anyone she tries to come close to leaves her - family, friends and now maybe the man she loves. Arjun tries to help her by advising her to look to the future and stop living in the past. Thumbs Up He goes into philosopher mode and explains to her that just like there are 12 months in a year which are different from each other, how can she assume that her future will be the same as her past. Geek Very good and sane advice. I like the dude.

This is just a feeling but I somehow think he will befriend Geet to try and get close to her and hence gain leverage on Maan Ermm. He will also try to make her an ally in wooing NE. In the process he will see her great personality, her helpful nature, her struggles and most of all her inner goodness. I want Geet to let something slip to him about her story and how she loves Maan and I want Arjun to start respecting Maan for saving Geet's life. This will start making him question what NT told him. Why do I also feel that Arjun may save her life at some point and play a huge role in the wedding? Ermm....will circumstances conspire to ensure he winds up doing the kanyadaan? Ermm.....if he does then it will put him in a very difficult position. Big smile.....me liking this possible kashmakash in Arjun's mind a lot Big smile.....I would really like to see this track.

I want Arjun to be trapped in a web of his own making......he will start feeling guilty taking advantage of such a nice girl especially someone who is so warm hearted and caring as Geet and also someone who has suffered so much in life. I want Geet to take care of him - like maybe he gets hurt and she bandages him, maybe he is hungry and she gives him food, he is tired and she asks him to rest things like that. She treats him well. I have a feeling Arjun like Maan had had a bad childhood which is why he is the way he is.

A scene like this would be great. The Khuranas are finishing lunch/dinner when Arjun comes in. He has some work and says he will come later. Geet notices that he looks tired and asks if he has had lunch/dinner and Arjun says he is too busy. Geet tells him to sit down. Arjun protests and Geet tells him that if he does not sit down she will fire him and asks Daadima to help. Against his wishes Arjun is seated at the table with the Khuranas and Geet serves him food. Maan is unhappy and leaves. NE and Daadi also have to leave. Geet says "no one should eat alone" and stays with him until he finishes. He starts thinking about how she is so nice and the food goes down the wrong way. LOL He starts coughing and Geet runs to get him water and pats his head and tells him to eat slowly. You can show Arjun thinking about how long it has been since someone actually took care of him that way.

3) The scene where NE comes to apologize to Geet with the office people and band baaja. Thanks for not making Maan dance Wink LOL....we appreciate it Embarrassed. So all the girls are from Geet's side and all the boys from Maan's side. And Geet tells NE that she is her sister....so NE is now doing gatbandhan for sure LOL LOL LOL. NE confesses Maan planned the whole thing and Maaneet exchange a look. Big smile

4) Arjun ka drama and hungama very very effective ji. I loved how Geet told Maan that she is sure he had made the right decision but she would like to know the reason. Maan reveals that Arjun is NT's brother. Geet says that she would like to give him a chance because NT's sins should not be visited upon her sibling just like Dev's sins should not be visited upon Maan. Daadima adds her two cents and Maan agrees but makes his displeasure clear. He also lets Arjun know that he is watching him. I loved this scene. Geet's innocence is going to be Arjun's downfall. He is going to be swept up in her magic and start questioning what he set out to do. PLEASE MAKE MAAN KEEP SUSPECTING ARJUN TILL THE BITTER END. MAAN MUST NEVER NEVER TRUST ARJUN NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE OTHERS COMPEL HIM.

Finally a word about the TRPs. As long as your writers do their job and keep the flow up, you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure you do not mess up the wedding because then everyone will be out for your blood.

Edited by liv2laugh - 22 December 2010 at 9:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3starlite7winonaDillikudishinusmaansamd410

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@ Arps, Praju, Bri and Sumz

Hello Hug

sumz3shinus

Go to top