Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush (Page 132)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hi shree helooooooooo  Hug  how do u write so well in poerty, penning down the whole epi in Poem.Star

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Wat Is Interesting is not Arjun's Dialogues but, Geet's:
- She tells Maan that NT has hurt her and she can never forget that
- That Dev cheated her

Arjun says I did not mean to awaken ur memories after telling u to move on from them.

Logic then dictates that Arjun based on this surely knows some version of the Geet Story from sis and not just MSK is mean saytan kameena.  It may be a version where NT sggsts Geet was a pawn of MSK's as well...But, from Geet's dialogues its shud be clear to him that she believes Dev & NT wronged her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shreya_lDillikudimd410Arwen.

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@ arwen
whatever is the case nt-dev both responsible for destroying geet's life, does not matter dev is khuraana or not. 
now why should MK pay for dev's debt???  arjun should use logic but yeah you never know. sab chalega but I so want to see Arjun being genuinely nice and truly wants to help geet ( he does not necessarily have to fall for her) leading to  angry possessive jealous MSK.

@ Anshu
chalta hai yaar. no worries
so how long X mas chutti for you???
for me tom and friday for few hours jaana hai then off till jan 2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshreya_lArwen.

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
@ Anshu Welcome back, I hope the vacation was super fun Smile

@ Polly just like that LOL like everyone write in prose I write in  poetry...

@ Shifa Bye...Hug

@ Anj I agree with you some version must be known by Arjun. How far he will side with NT and whether right or wrong matters to him is still to be known...

Edited by shreya_l - 22 December 2010 at 6:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Oh man i m loving the fact that we dont know what Arjun is upto LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shreya_l

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Here is my take from page two...as u can see its serious as i did not use emos. What a hard task that is for me. Stern Smile After a long time I felt compelled to write.

Arjun Vs. MSK

Round 1:  Arjun 1 - MSK 0

Welcome back Logic!

Maan and Anvesha scene - I liked this scene. For the first time Maan was able to play connect the dots and find a solution to the problem (this is how it should have always been and should continue to be). They way he explained to Annie about the truth was smart as well. It was a well thought out scene. It definitely felt like a brother sister moment, where the elder brother teaches his younger sister about right and wrong. Gurmeet was good with his expressions. If Nikunj was better with the acting the scene would have had more impact

Arjun and Geet Scene - This was my favorite scene of the episode. First off, I like Arjun's character.Do I like Arjun? YES!! A suave villain he is...and he might not be a villain at the end. He is interesting and there is more then meets the eyes. He has many layers. He has potential to be both positive and negative, basically a character with grey shades. He appears to be a strong character. I want to see more of what is going on in his psyche. The scene was a very emotional one. Geet's pain was evident and it made me genuinely feel for her as I always do. Geet pours out her heart to Arjun and he gives her good advice. I think Geet's innocence and sweet charm might end up to be Arjun's weakness and not Maan's as everyone continues to believe.  How is it not possible to get engrossed in Geet's innocence and goodness? Some are jealous and hate her for it, while others love her madly for it. Drashti stole the show with her brilliant depiction of pain and sadness.

Arjun strikes again! - Arjun has somehow been able to get the three most important people in Maan's life (Geet, Daadi, and Anvesha) in the palm of his hand or so he thinks. I am sure he is under the impression that Geet will be his ticket to destroy Maan. I feel though he is wrong, Geet may be the only one who will save Maan. How will Arjun win the battle? Will it be through Geet or Anvesha's heart? I am hoping that he falls for Geet. That will add spice to the story. Him falling for Anvesha is just too predictable and been there done that. But that us most likely the path Cv's will take.

I love the fact that Geet gave Arjun a chance despite the fact that he is NT's brother. This nature about Geet is what sets her apart and why Maan loves her. I do not believe her to be his weakness at all. She is a strong woman who is able to fight for herself and for Maan when it is needed. Here we have two people who love each other so immensely that they are willing to give anything for the others happiness. I do not think we need to worry who will win the battle between Arjun and Maan because of this reason. They will stand up for each other and fight for each other. What will be fun to watch is how Arjun attempts to trample them.  Now the question is how is right in judging Arjun, Maan or Geet? I shall say both. Ajrun has two sides to him. There is one side that is misguided by his sister and believes that Maan has ruined her life and there is his "good" side. If he was all evil, he would not have given Geet advice or consoled her. Maan is right in judging him because; Arjun is truly after his happiness. Geet is right because it is not in Arjun's innate nature to be evil but he is rather influenced by external factors.

Over all - An improvement from what I have been seeing for the past couple of weeks (pathetic script and logic). It was a good episode with things that finally make sense.

Now let's come to the theme of the den; Maan Singh Khurana. Naam mein bhi kitna daam hai! What is he? Man or god? Obvious answer: man with god complex. Sinny has wonderfully depicted the many facets within Maan Singh Khurana's mind. I do not feel the need to say much more. I will say that every human being is sculpted with the happenings of their past. The past frames our present and future. It makes us who we are. Maan is a perfect example of that. We do not know what has happened in his past, but were given clues that a certain experience in his life has made him the man we see today. Maan sees himself as self actualized and strong person both emotionally and physically. He holds himself in high regards. He comes off as strong, but in reality he is weak. He is weaker then Geet, who he perceives to be fragile and always in need of him (which I believe comes from the fear of abandonment). The experience with Sameera broke him and made him reclusive. That is not a sign of a person who is emotionally strong. Yet Geet, who has faced so many hurdles, still lives life with a smile on her face. Maan has high morals and is brave.  That is what makes him appear so superior. He may stand there like he is the king of the world with his arms flooded across his chest and clenching his jaws, but he is nothing but a man scarred from the battles of life.  However, with time and the right influence we are able to see his gentle side.

I still remember my reaction from the first time Geet bumped into him at the fair and he pushed her away. I hated him at that moment. But he made a lasting impression. Until I saw him save Geet from the water I wondered what kind of man denies a girl help. Then today we have the Maan Singh Khurana who is willing to give even his life for that same girl who was a thorn in his life. Now I wonder what kind of man does so much for a girl that you cannot help but love him. Yet that arrogance and self importance is still intact in his nature. We see a soft side, but we also see that rage when it is needed. We as humans are not made of a single quality, but many qualities that come to form when the situation requires it. Same goes for Maan. He may have been that arrogant man filled with hatred back in Hoshiarpur, today he is a man in love whose compassionate qualities (Not that he wasn't compassionate before.He has always been Geet's savior. Even if he acted like she annoyed him.) are brought to the forefront because of his predicament.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lDillikudiOpti

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
"Arjun says I did not mean to awaken ur memories after telling u to move on from them."
Anj yes that the dialouge make me confuse does know the story or he does not,  now that u said that he does know the Nt's Verson of Geet being MSK's prey tooAngry.  so how will take revenge only MSK without hurting Geet because he was lecturing her all about Rista.  And yes he might not have any issue against Maaneet after know the truth, but question is will he still be support NT or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_l

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@ Ann Lovely Take...I enjoyed reading it Smile

Go to top