#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
@zee

reply to my PM na ðŸ˜­
@Shifa ... i hadnt seen Nikunj before Geet but even for me she was and still is intolerable
Thanx for her pic zee, i know her whole history, whole kacha chittha , saw her bro , mom, dad, neighbor girls , her house too ðŸ˜†

dekha ðŸ˜†
@Arween: U r not only my mishti, u forgot my words, dhoka kabhi nahi dete main tumhe, I called u mishti, shona aur khwaab 😳
Love u 🤗

@goose: Arre, I was talking about khwaab, nothing in real life, lolzzzzzzzzzz =))

@Minnie: PM me the details 😆

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
ohh gosh me leaving
i cant see myself in HOF 
Originally posted by Sigma

Zee i'm a pharmacist that's why 🤣

what did Daaku say?

Really? WOWWWWWWWWWW 😳

Achcha I am leaving now, byeeeeeeeee...............
@Zee - ahh so i ve to share Mishti with Daaku 🤔 ok 🤣🤣🤣

@ALL ... Getting a head ache but not exactly sleepy 😳 i m going into stalker mode 😆

ttyl 🤗
 @ Shifa all was against her because MSK never had a sister or should i say CVs never progress any backup storyline where the sister was Topkao from.  They still haven't showed anything  where the sister was when media was covering the Khurana Kandan.  CVs just introduced a character without any logic connection with other character.  They should have brought Vicky and he could have the same story line the sister had at least it would have some logic because he was being mentioned by Dadi and also had some family picture At KM.   Now coming to Ur point yes this is her first ever fiction show, I think she did one reality show about dulhann hunting,  And people was saying she was not that impressive there, so another reason not accepting her .   Her acting is improving but she has long way to go