Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

cubes = tubes  = swati 🤣🤣 

Now don't hurt me! *Anj runs and hides behind Jo's duppatta*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Swati, she did not seek out Arjun and hand him over the wedding planning contract. He was already their wedding planner, a decision taken not by her but by the Khuranas.  Now that he is already doing the job, to suddenly throw him out only because he is NT's bro seemed unreasonable to her, especially when he came across as a decent man.

yeah I think the initial interaction is why she wants to give him the benefit of the doubt as he has created a good first impression in her eyes. This is typical of Geet's characters, it's why we love her as she is postive despite everything she has been through in the past.

he saved Daadi and his talks at KC have given Daadi an good impression of him too

Maan however is much more guarded individual who does not trust or forgive easily so he is staying true to his character with his reactions and dislike for NT. He senses a threat to his family and will protect them
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti - Geet makes sure Maan gets his share of unpredictability all the time. She is good that way 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Maan is GOD who sometimes acts like a Nimrod... 🤣

Swats..😲 i missed the 'M' in the word Ni(m)rod  ....n wat i read was scandelous 🤣
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
when i first fell in love with u,
i didnt knwo i will lose eveything and u,
evetyting i loost i got back one fine day,
bt not the thing i wanted and not the smiles i wanted too,
i knew not why i love u,
i knew not why i trust u,
i knew not what bnds me to u,
i knew not what helped me thru,
to lve without u on this dreary island of life,
to live witout all that i needed and a needed sight,
what i asked was nothing but trsut and pain,
to trust me to know what hurt u most,
to trsut me to tell what is hidden in that heart of urs,
but i think i aksed too much,
 i am sorry for all the time i took,
i am sorry for all the things u misunderstood,
i promise never to barge in again,
but u can count on me if u want to share ur pain..

Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok for all who want to touch my oh so divine feet.. here are my feet..touch them quickly i need to go to sleep....

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Minnie.....yes plz tell her she's not needed in this show. She should make her entry in whichever show Nissar is directing at present....😆
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Going offline mode,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Feeling hungry😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

All who are cursing Geet's 'stupdity' of allowing Arjun a foothold, look at it this way. Maan told her that he loved the fact that with her life is unpredictable as it is one big adventure. She is making sure he gets his fair share of it now with this Arjun track.

BINGOOOO👍🏼
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wassap peeps? I wrote something todai after sometime 🤣
From Page 2:

-The Episode-

After a long time we finally an episode with logic. I liked the overall episode, even the Maan and Anvesha scene, which at a first glance looks childish and immature coming Maan. The idea behind the scene was good; Maan was trying to show her that prejudices are clouding her judgment. However, this scene turned out to be subpar due to a subpar performance from Nikunj. Her acting leaves Annie's character unconvincing. It's true that I don't like the idea of Maan getting a sister out of thin air, however I do understand that what is done is done. Just because the audience may accept this character out of nowhere, doesn't mean that we can accept performances that are obviously lacking on a regular basis. Annie's reactions to the truth revelation were horrible at best and she ruined the scene for me by making it look amateur.  The rest of the episode was good! I especially liked the Geet and Arjun scene. It gives his character a mystery factor, and makes the audience wonder whether Arjun is  positive or negative. However, please CVs don't make a Arjun a another character in limbo. In simple words, we don't want another Dev! He is meant to negative and he should remain that way. The last scene were Geet chooses to give the contract to Arjun despite knowing he is NT's brother,  was very much in her character. Geet is a person who chooses to believe in the good in people. She is innately trusting and at times to a fault. And I for one didn't feel that Geet compared Maan to Arjun, she simply compared the situation. I liked Geet giving Arjun the file; that means the story is going somewhere. This track might seem like troubled times ahead for Maan and Geet, but it is not necessarily so.  This track has a lot of potential and will end with Maan and Geet on top. However, whether this ends up being a winner in terms of logic depends purely on execution, and execution alone.  So CVs please put your logical minds to work and give us something GEET like, because lately the show has been very out of character.

-The Maan-

Maan today did something that goes against his very instincts. He knows that Arjun is up to no good BUT he lets Geet give the contract to Arjun. He expresses his displeasure and simply walks away. The look Maan gave as he walked past him was enough to show the audience that Maan will be ready. Now the Maan and Arjun war is all set. Let's sit back and watch how the battles unfold!

Sin: Awesome "analysis" my fren👏....Maan sure has his share of issues that expands beyond his gigantic ego. Aisa Bhi Hota Hai Part 2 is Priceless!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dupatta Zindabad!