Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Arjun Maryaada Purush OR Plain Purush - Page 14

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shinus: When she shared, he was a stranger. She was just looking for assurance and nothing else.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
by god u confused aatmas out here/..ahhh forget it..
an is doing a good job explaining..me is enjoying some writing for now..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gurujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, aap aaye, bahar aaiye.....
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti

Since u told she may delivar the baby on the marriage,,,, there is possible that she may get pregnant again of maans child.......

Anyway yeh serials ka duniya hain... or anything can happen........
Armu4eva thumbnail
@An..i remembered a song..

'Mama told me.. dun b talking to a stranger... dun b talking to a stranger..'

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
swati...

why should geet doubt arjun...she just met him...he already helped her to deal with a issue she was struglling with....so no reason to mistrust him...her not trusting ppl would go against her character...cause otherwise she should have mistrusted the office ppl...pinky in their first meeting and pinkys dad....even stayed with him....

yes comparing maan with arjun was totaly out off place...cause msk is the man who not only saved her many times but aslo is standing next to her....

coming to her pregnancy...and hiding it form pinky....well the first time she told ppl about it ...they told her to abort her child...for this baby she left her fly...and is trying to survive...with only one thing on her mind....to have a future ....so telling others someting so private takes time....she didn't even had to time to enjoy it....how can you expect her to share someting this big with others.....

Edited by shali - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the CV's are intentionally not telling viewers if daadi is informed about Geet's pregnancy or not. They want to play it according to reactions later. Like if we did not buy any track - Arjun's, Sameera's, they would have introduced that as a hindrance. Like daadi finding out about it and turning all negative on geet.  
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love DD.. SHe is just brillaint.. she made me cry today.. NES cant act... but oh she is NES...
Arjun my favorite villain.. 😛
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Swati..i swear...i found it so contrasting... when he said those words to Geet in the living room n then turned around so sleekly n say he dinno who she was... ðŸ˜Ž that makes him one kewl calculative enemy..n its more fun to see a battle of shrewd enemy n sharp defender.... than...  loud enemy n sharp defender..😳

I think he knows wats happened with her (His dialogues suggests)... In his interview, piyush said that  "whatever he does is for the sake of his sister Nayantara"...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati, just because she was duped by a couple of people does not mean she should lose faith in the mankind.  What was wrong in her saying that they cannot jump to the conclusion that just because he is NT's bro, he will be evil or have an ulterior motive.  In HP Geet did not know Maan that well. Yet she went with him to Amritsar. This was after being duped by Dev.  Why did she trust him then? Should she not have been wary of him? See, this is Geet's character. She sees the positives and not the negatives in a person.  It may work to her advantage as it did in the case of Maan but work the reverse in the case of Arjun. As she once said, one shouldn't fear riding the bicycle for fear of falling. What is life without taking some risks? That has been her approach.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago