Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dont Understand.....WHY ??? (Page 2)

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I really dont understand....why people dont speak up.....or clear what they have in mind.
I mean what will you get with just keeping everything in your heart.
I think when smething is bugging you a lot......then by confronting it.....either you shud sleep peacefully.....or just take away others sleep.

Divya.....i thought from her character since the beginning was someone who wud speak up.....but what happened now.

And this chanchal chachi is being such a vamp......she knows her son will kill himself if nivi is not in his life.....but shez being such a....................

Do u guys also think that there cud be differences between sisters u've known for your whole life ???

That's exactly I was thinking, keep aside all the shortcomings and pampered life she has.... She's one who always spoke her mind from the beginning right on the face. Now CTs have butchered her  character so badly, it's hard to get. I know she isn't the main lead (is she?) so she doesn't have to be the perfect one like the leads but C'mon! why are they tempering the basic characters they showed from the beginning?

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

I really dont understand....why people dont speak up.....or clear what they have in mind.
I think when smething is bugging you a lot......then by confronting it.....either you shud sleep peacefully.....or just take away others sleep.

Divya.....i thought from her character since the beginning was someone who wud speak up.....but what happened now.

And this chanchal chachi is being such a vamp......she knows her son will kill himself if nivi is not in his life.....but shez being such a....................

Do u guys also think that there cud be differences between sisters u've known for your whole life ???

That's exactly I was thinking, keep aside all the shortcomings and pampered life she has.... She's one who always spoke her mind from the beginning right on the face. Now CTs have butchered her  character so badly, it's hard to get. I know she isn't the main lead (is she?) so she doesn't have to be the perfect one like the leads but C'mon! why are they tempering the basic characters they showed from the beginning?

Yeah i know.....shez being so unreasonable with Nivi......i mean when she cud ask her y she married Viren.....she cud have also confronted Nivi right that night as to wat she was doing with her husband......But instead she chose to go to her mama's n b a cry baby.
CT's had lost interest in her character i think so thats y they dont remember how they got the character started.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Yeah i know.....shez being so unreasonable with Nivi......i mean when she cud ask her y she married Viren.....she cud have also confronted Nivi right that night as to wat she was doing with her husband......But instead she chose to go to her mama's n b a cry baby.
CT's had lost interest in her character i think so thats y they dont remember how they got the character started.

She knows that Sid does not love her and if she tried to poke too much into Sid or mess with him, he might divorce herLOL...itni mushkil se to Sid haath laga hain...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

What i dont understand is.....when Divya said to Nivi that......."i got married to Sid coz i luvd him.......but y did u marry Viren?"

At that time she knew that Sid didnt luv her but yet they got married......so y the hell is she making such a big scene about y Nivi.....despite of not loving Viren got married to him.......I mean cmon Viren luvd her.....so in this case she shudnt speak n just luk in her own life....how it started.

Anyhow.....todays episode was a lesson to all those married girls....who just run into thier mother's pallo instead of resolving thier sasural issues on thier own.

Learning from ur own mistakes is the first step to achieve other's trust.

also, the mother runs to sasural to confront ...LOL..she should have sent her back immediately, as she knows how good her sasural people are to Divya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index