India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dont Understand.....WHY ???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I really dont understand....why people dont speak up.....or clear what they have in mind.
I mean what will you get with just keeping everything in your heart.
I think when smething is bugging you a lot......then by confronting it.....either you shud sleep peacefully.....or just take away others sleep.

Divya.....i thought from her character since the beginning was someone who wud speak up.....but what happened now.

And this chanchal chachi is being such a vamp......she knows her son will kill himself if nivi is not in his life.....but shez being such a....................

Do u guys also think that there cud be differences between sisters u've known for your whole life ???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80rasika-akaShaasyadadashana_83vids08tamushi-yati-Omshanti1111SuhaniSonia

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yes, there can be differences and in this age, it is more prominent..this is called family feud..have you not seen in real life, how the same brothers and sisters, who are brought together from childhood, envy each other about their life style after marriage, or during adulthood etc...or the parents going to old-age homes and dying there despite having children...these are very real life incidents...and harsh reality

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80asyadadashana_83rasika-akaShatamushistarz4me

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Just blame the CTs 4 all des rubbish ideas , like keeping everything in heart..... what I know is dat I didn't like today's episode..... coz not even a single niVren moment we had in 2day's episode.....CryUnhappy

Edited by CCBM_fan - 22 December 2010 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalistarz4me

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I found today's episode ridiculous. Instead of confronting Siddharth and asking for an explanation why he was in the Balcony with Nivedita, Divya ran to her Maika. If that is the way she handles her problems in Marriage I am sure that her marriage would head to divorce even before the first  wedding anniversary. My advice to married couples as someone who have a successful marriage is never to sleep on a problem or postpone it but talk about it and solve it before going to bed. Without trust and honesty a marriage cannot survive for long.Nivren relationship has the perfect base to make a successful marriage whereas DivSid's marriage lacks it.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShashana_83asyadadavids08starz4megmann2010bhavnah-yati-Omshanti1111

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@Anamika: I agree with 100% with you! DD should have gotten angry at Sid and could have cleared the air right there. Instead both mother and daughter use Nivi as a punching bag and say such horrible things to her. Does Hemlata honestly believe that just because Sid has married DD that he will easily forget Nivi? I mean both Nivi and Sid are trying hard to forget each other and for Nivi it's "working" a lot faster b/c she has a husband who is around her constantly. But to blame DD's problems on Nivi or that Nivi is ruining DD's life?! Ridiculous!! If anyone has ruined lives here, it's DD, Hemlata, and CC! Nivi got lucky with Viren, but poor Sid is going to suffer for a long time to come.  One good thing about this episode is that at least Nivi did draw a line with DD regarding any discussion about her marriage, so that's one positive step forward for her in how she treats DD, but she wasted her breath when she told DD to believe in her and trust in her b/c DD's face showed otherwise.

@Bani: I also agree with your comments, b/c in my own extended family I have seen siblings disconnect from one another over husbands/wives, children, and MONEY!! So although we like to believe that such things don't happen sadly they do. That's why ppl often say that ART IMITATES LIFE (although in Hindi serials there is a lot of EXAGGERATION it is still true).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishana_83starz4meAnamikaSJainOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I found today's episode ridiculous. Instead of confronting Siddharth and asking for an explanation why he was in the Balcony with Nivedita, Divya ran to her Maika. If that is the way she handles her problems in Marriage I am sure that her marriage would head to divorce even before the first  wedding anniversary. My advice to married couples as someone who have a successful marriage is never to sleep on a problem or postpone it but talk about it and solve it before going to bed. Without trust and honesty a marriage cannot survive for long.Nivren relationship has the perfect base to make a successful marriage whereas DivSid's marriage lacks it.
Viren loves Nivedita and Nivedita respects Viren and is lot  insightful..thats why their marriage is way better..

but in Sid-Divya's case, although Divya claims she loves Sid, she is just mesmerised by Sid, she does not even know what love is...she learnt some filmy dialgues like "ek patni ke nate time deti hoon and that too spoken without any emotions"...LOL and Sid, was never in love, but still trying his best to look into Divya's happiness as also Vandana always taking Divya's side and not sparing Sid for any mistake to Divya...Divya is really lucky, that she has got everything, but she does not know the worth...she has got a loving MIL, a responsible and successful husband, a doting sister married to the same house and thus a loving devrani, a caring BIL and the love and care of all elders...but she is spoiling everything, as she is not worth it..

Divya has a sasural that any girl will crave for...LOL..but she is herslf a complete misfit among all these loving people...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 December 2010 at 10:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaasyadadashana_83starz4megmann2010AnamikaSJain

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yaa yati i agrre wid u .No1 liked 2dy's epi becoz there was nt a single glimpse of my jaanu Viren . hope they will show him tomm.

d worst part was when Divya says 2 Nivi tht u don't love him then ? hu dare she is 2 speak for NivRen like dis ? did she is comparing her selfish love frm Viren's selfless n unconditional love ? disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

What i dont understand is.....when Divya said to Nivi that......."i got married to Sid coz i luvd him.......but y did u marry Viren?"

At that time she knew that Sid didnt luv her but yet they got married......so y the hell is she making such a big scene about y Nivi.....despite of not loving Viren got married to him.......I mean cmon Viren luvd her.....so in this case she shudnt speak n just luk in her own life....how it started.

Anyhow.....todays episode was a lesson to all those married girls....who just run into thier mother's pallo instead of resolving thier sasural issues on thier own.

Learning from ur own mistakes is the first step to achieve other's trust.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishana_83rasika-akaShanaley4everOmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index