Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

||Angelic Design#2||UPD PG 147 Nw Lnk Pg-150 (Page 145)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Di

Aww Thnxx A  Lot DIBig smile
M Glad That u liked them Di..
Thnxx Di.!
Diii one more help Shweta's vidz where to get ROFL
Lol m torchering u naLOL
I guess my baby will be fine 2day so i can make some avis so m searching for shweta's i did in YT ut didnt findCry
u knw any di or any advertisment or nything where she is there..?
4 shweta videos.. check my YT channels..Embarrassed
U will found only nd only Shweta dere..LOL
here r da channels..

Nd here r her advertisements..!!!LOL
Dont make avis of 1st 2 adds coz tashu hav already made dem..LOL
u can try 4 others if u want...Embarrassed
Shweta Latest Reborn Add 1...

Shweta Latest Reborn Commercial 2..

Shweta Latest Srilankan Commercial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-HOaPeecM

Shweta "Save the Girl Child" Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-ll-4PIvw

Bafna Ji Tea Ad Featuring Shweta Tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVcS1FVLTo

Shweta glamour gold add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_VZW-d7pv8

Shweta Progressive Paints Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlS_uY75UlI

If u still want more help in searching her videos den check dis link nd check da 2nd last nd last post of dis page...LOL

Tx..EmbarrassedLOLROFL


Thank you Faraan buddy for posting all the links for my bahena aka Pari Hug
It really means a lot to me and her as well Wink
You are so sweet and don't hesitate to request any sig/avi with her if you need anyLOLLOLTongue


@Pariii: awww...you gonna make avis on Shweta Day Dreaming I can't wait to see them Big smile
ILY Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-Faraan92

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Di

Aww Thnxx A  Lot DIBig smile
M Glad That u liked them Di..
Thnxx Di.!
Diii one more help Shweta's vidz where to get ROFL
Lol m torchering u naLOL
I guess my baby will be fine 2day so i can make some avis so m searching for shweta's i did in YT ut didnt findCry
u knw any di or any advertisment or nything where she is there..?
4 shweta videos.. check my YT channels..Embarrassed
U will found only nd only Shweta dere..LOL
here r da channels..

Nd here r her advertisements..!!!LOL
Dont make avis of 1st 2 adds coz tashu hav already made dem..LOL
u can try 4 others if u want...Embarrassed
Shweta Latest Reborn Add 1...

Shweta Latest Reborn Commercial 2..

Shweta Latest Srilankan Commercial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-HOaPeecM

Shweta "Save the Girl Child" Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-ll-4PIvw

Bafna Ji Tea Ad Featuring Shweta Tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVcS1FVLTo

Shweta glamour gold add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_VZW-d7pv8

Shweta Progressive Paints Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlS_uY75UlI

If u still want more help in searching her videos den check dis link nd check da 2nd last nd last post of dis page...LOL

Tx..EmbarrassedLOLROFL


Thank you Faraan buddy for posting all the links for my bahena aka Pari Hug
It really means a lot to me and her as well Wink
You are so sweet and don't hesitate to request any sig/avi with her if you need anyLOLLOLTongue


@Pariii: awww...you gonna make avis on Shweta Day Dreaming I can't wait to see them Big smile
ILY Hug

Lol yup u can req nytimeWinkLOL

@Di
Lol yup but now just 2 reqs lol i was making some banners for u nd some for new shopLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Faraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Oh when will you put up my requests bahena? Tongue
I hope, you ain't gonna wait until you open a new shop LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..


Lol yup u can req nytimeWinkLOL

@Di
Lol yup but now just 2 reqs lol i was making some banners for u nd some for new shopLOL


Okay, I am not going to waste your time now then. Go ahead and make my bannersWinkLOLLOL
Me waiting for them Embarrassed
I will keep on mind to not to request you for another 6 months coz i requested too many within two weeksTongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
lol donno di..m posting 2 reqs abhi..
one is Marj and Ayesha
Lol bechare they are waiting frm almost 2-3 weeks..coz of my lol laziness..
Will put it then will make urs :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..


Lol yup u can req nytimeWinkLOL

@Di
Lol yup but now just 2 reqs lol i was making some banners for u nd some for new shopLOL


Okay, I am not going to waste your time now then. Go ahead and make my bannersWinkLOLLOL
Me waiting for them Embarrassed
I will keep on mind to not to request you for another 6 months coz i requested too many within two weeksLOL

Lol will make them as soon as i finish Rinky Ash Nidzi Zarwulicious's requests lol 
Soo many pending gotta finish them soonLOL
urs isnt hard lol will make..Di u need welcome banner..?
Lol..
Thts ok di..m open for u alwaysBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..


Lol will make them as soon as i finish Rinky Ash Nidzi Zarwulicious's requests lol 
Soo many pending gotta finish them soonLOL
urs isnt hard lol will make..Di u need welcome banner..?
Lol..
Thts ok di..m open for u alwaysBig smile


LOL.....stop being lazy bun huh Wink
Yes, I need a welcome banner.....can you do it? If not, that is fine!! I will manage elsewhere !!
I am off now, so catch ya later baby Hug
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Joined: 12 January 2010
Posts: 21057

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..


Lol will make them as soon as i finish Rinky Ash Nidzi Zarwulicious's requests lol 
Soo many pending gotta finish them soonLOL
urs isnt hard lol will make..Di u need welcome banner..?
Lol..
Thts ok di..m open for u alwaysBig smile


LOL.....stop being lazy bun huh Wink
Yes, I need a welcome banner.....can you do it? If not, that is fine!! I will manage elsewhere !!
I am off now, so catch ya later baby Hug

ok lol learnt a new style will do thtWink
okiezz byee diiHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BloodLustDesigns#7 GONE FOR GOOD.BYE IF

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: BammySammy   Replies: 937   Views: 41488

BammySammy 937 41488 10 November 2012 at 10:23pm by amandadsouza95
Sam's||Angelic||Mess#6 UD[149]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: BammySammy   Replies: 1208   Views: 32634

BammySammy 1208 32634 06 July 2010 at 7:18am by BammySammy
Shonaveer Design Gallery - Under Construction

Author: shonaveer   Replies: 0   Views: 641

shonaveer 0 641 06 April 2010 at 8:28am by shonaveer
Game: Design a Logo

2 3 4

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 27   Views: 3788

Ambrosia 27 3788 01 August 2009 at 9:25am by --arti--
Angelic.SamPari-CLOSED-ReadPg1-ALEX =] 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BammySammy   Replies: 1201   Views: 32812

BammySammy 1201 32812 19 December 2008 at 9:01pm by pyarkaaloo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index