India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Onu is annoying me..

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Don't get me wrong, I love Harshad's acting, but i'm starting to hate onu!
Tani has always been there for him, always, but every step of the way he has been doubting her. Everytime something goes wrong, he doesn't even let her explain what happened.. Where's the trust? Where's his undying love?
I hope things improve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pringle6pravschills

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
no i dont think so...he didnt say he dnt trust her....he was just angry at her....when taani was telling him tht she wiil convince mouli..he didnt sy nything coz he think taani had told mouli..... he dosnt knw tht mouli overheard the converstion....for me its taanis fault...she shuld hav told onu tht mouli accidently heard everything....abb jab woh usey kuch batayegi hi nhin to woh yahi samjhega na tht she told mouli even after he said not to tell her.

Edited by khajju - 22 December 2010 at 8:06am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Till date Onu has always supported tani and i don't think he has done anything annoying yet ... but still you are free to hate anyone you want LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hrithik09-Riyal-minaz296khajjuSunShine_A

Hrithik09 Senior Member
Hrithik09
Hrithik09

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
guys just wait and watch he will definately support his taniBig smile
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yeah wish he always there for his taani
by the way after having such experiences anurag shd hv known that his taani is such a silly gal that she wud never ever tell him the real reasons for anything she does

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
or i shd say Anurag shd mahsoos on his own that whatever taani is doing is for him & for his family
thru telepathy ANURAG shd know the reasons behind taanis acts !!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
no dear actually anurag is lovable just think he has all sufferings all bcoz of his love for taani as a rich boy he even slept in platform for who ??. i think now his angry is right .taani's stupidness created a big misery for roby and anurag too he is just angry on her this doesnt means trust or anything he always supports taani . but in this case even taani cant ssupport herself .ao my onu is always good and his act is correct nothing wrong . he is the person who suffers and suffers bcoz of love.just think its real if onu was in taani 's situation wont taani be angry on him .its just quite normal for all .actually my onu is sweet  he never anniys me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296

Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
He's only human, and he was justifiably angry with Tani, but I still felt sorry for her, esp in the scene when she was telling him that she will make Molly change her mind and it was like he didnt even want to look at her, and they were both crying at the end of that scene so theyre both suffering,
APK's acting is brilliant by the way, its not like in some other serials where they just pull their face funny when theyre crying and make loud crying sound, She does it so well, a person almost wants to cry with her, for her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index