Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/12 - Epi. 39] (Page 3)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Wednesdat 22/12 Ep 39 - Style se Part 1

SEGMENT: Arohi with a smile

In addition to the above:
(1) The caring and affectionate kind of family Ahluwalia is Heart
(2) Cutie Shefu,Welcome back:
P,S: Click on picture to enlarge!
Segment 2: A wind of change

'' In the lions' den (Singhanias), a little angel (baby) is on the way as a shower of blessings that creates the beautiful feel as the opened feather peacock that mesmerised that strong waves and calm it down in the ocean.''  Now this definitely deserves the bestest party as Arjun said because it carries a wind of change in the way of life in Singhania.

I was expecting the child track as a way to reduce fuel on the sworn enemies and I am beautifully surprised and welcomed it on Rashi's part. Rashi, the darling of the Singhania, the sweet and wonderful girl that is very caring to her family is pregnant and this is a news.

A lot of characters will change their perspective in this preparatory journey of the angel, Jija who will now be a father will genuinely accept Arjun's love for the child and for the sister and will not influence Mikhha'il.  Mikha'il will back off in the way that he can think for himself.

It is said a woman understands another woman and now Mrs Singhania will be caring to her daughter in a different way. Her way of life will soften forcing the wind of change in RPS to think what is more important to him - love for  his daugher or profit on illegal business? This will influence on how he will look at Arjun.

A wind of change that definitely intensifies DJ premonition that is coming directly or indirectly.

Way to see how the themes are going to show!

Overall a sweet episode! 

Edited by Eshu11 - 22 December 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHAllwaysindianpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam.Jane..

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Arohi Kismat ne humein Milaya .hai..aur agar mera Pyaar Sachcha hai to  KISMAT humein DOOBARA Jaroor Milayegi......I js LOVD ds DIalouge so much DAt SOOOOO SO true...Arjun IS Abs RITE..nd ds iswat kmh is ol about...... ..Sacha ho dil to SAU muskilen ho Jhukta NASEEBAN paav mein..So..aaj nahi to KAL arjun arohi ko to milna hi hai.n KISMAT NE TO  IN DONO ka saath  pehlehi  likh diya.hai..bas ab milne ki deri hai....lovd ARO ARJUN phon convo...bt m so angry on AROHi....ab insaan khud hi aPNE PAIR Pe KULHAADI MARE  to koi kya KAR saktaa hai,...arjun ne JO Mistak kmh 1 mein kee thi  sam Mistek ds tym AROHI is doiin in kmh 2......bt as ARJUN said..arohi Bohat pachhatayegi baad mein....m waitin fr dat day...epi WZ  js GR88 OWESOM ...luvd evrthin... N KARANIKA WZ as alwys  FAB FAB n FAB....no words fr dem.. nds tym KMH 2  dialouge riterr also doinnnnn  SUPERB FAB job  in evr epi  .2days als dialogues wer js SUPERBB .Brilliant .arjun rashii CONVO wzzz js beautiful GR8 .best part of 2days epi....LUVd dat...rashi is js gr8 vry sweet sister n ARJUN is so carin bro... luvin ds bro sis.,...maha.thanx to rashi  bcz of her agen ARJUN is givin his luv ek aur chance....ND...atlast Arjun hs reason to smile ..as hes gonna  b mamu now chalo finally Zindagi ne kuch to ...happiness di..o'wise wen he wz sayin k MERI Zindagi mein good news kabhi nahi ho sakti .mere saath kuch accha.ho hi nahi sakta.meri zindagi mein kabhi kuch bhi accha aur khubsurat  ho hi nahi sakta...dat tym felt lyk cryinn wz feelin bad fr arjun...it wz so touchin..bt aakhir mein Zindagi ne Arjun k saath kuch to Beautiful kiya as now bcomin MAMA.. .......soo happy to c him happy....now m js waitinnnnn fr ARO CHIKU engagement....both aro sagai n arjun's party vl b in sam palce now.its gonaa b soooo intrestin ....der gonna b a big dhamaka in sagai fr sure.... engagement Mein ya fir is engagement k baad ye Sab MU ab  to 100% clear ho jayegi...me to hoppin so.....js hop de don drag  mor now.....bcz its bcomin too much ..nowwww js lukin 4ward to aro chiku s'sagai.....m js sooo xcietddd  fr DS .js cant wait fr  2days epi. Show is js  rockinn.

Edited by MitEssH - 22 December 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam.Jane..

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was gud bt it ended so soon..i wanted more UnhappyLuved tht dialogue arjun said ''Arohi Kismat Ne Humein Milaya hai..Aur Agar mera Pyaar Sachcha Hai To Kisamat Hume Doobara Zarur Milayegi'' aww..tht was really sweet nd true!!Big smileThumbs UpDay DreamingDay Dreaming (Kismat plz arjuhi ko jaldi mila doWinkWink)
Also, liked the convo between bro nd sis..nd arjuhi's convo on phone..!! it was gud Big smileThumbs Up
Nd very happy to see shefali back DancingThumbs Up bt sad tht shefali bhi arohi nai mana paayi CryCry nd arohi said yes fr her engagement with chiku UnhappyCry..nw hope arjuhi gets together soon..cant see thm crying.Cry ..
Nd lol.LOL.Clown chiku was looking so funny with that banner nd telling the cost of everythng!ROFL LOLLOL Sillyhe's really a price tag.!!.ROFLROFL

As usual superrb expressions of arjuhi !!Day DreamingEmbarrassedClapHeart cant wait fr today's epi..thanks to kmh team nd karanika..luv u Hug
Pinky

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasam.Jane..

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was cute :
I loved the first part ;).Arjun to become a maama .wah ji wah.Thanks to raashi,bcoz of her now arjun is going to give his love another chanceSmile .yaayy .that scene was really cute .Now this gauri,wat does she want ,arohi arjun ko milne bhi nahi degi n now she doesn't want arohi to smile or be happy alsoAngry.usless girlAngryl
so arjun calls up arohi but ye chikoo ise bhi abhi aana tha.uff n who proposes like this wid such a big banner saying marry me.....Help!!!!!Dead
 and arohi just to make arjun jealous u said yes to chikoo ,not fairCry

Okk so things which I liked today
1)Arohi's bua yea actually I liked her .she was talking sensibly for the first time 
2) Arohi was smiling yesterday ..sweet
3)  Phone convo between Arjun N Arohi .Arjun was trying to explian her so sweetly .Embarrassed
Things which I disliked :
1) gauri, I hate her to the core !!!AngryAngry
2) chikoo uff 16000 ka banner ,den 750 per cardShocked.Dude itna costly .Wo card silver se banaya hai kya .he's so stupid .Oh yea he's going  2 get his eyebrows dun den facial.ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

so yayy destiny is gonna bring Arjun -Arohi aamne saamne once  again.But then Arjun is gonna get beaten up by Arohi's family.May b dat'll be the turning point.can't wait for  d party.....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasam.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

@Nisha   StarStarStar  

Loved your takes on all the three episodes.   Even I thought that the scene where arjun comes to meet arohi in the night was romantic,  eventhough  they were in a marooz mood. the feel they created was  awesome.  and  yes the over blend of music is sometimes too much.  Chiku does deserve someone who loves him back,   this perfect syndrome he has will just go to bits if he continues to be with Arohi since he is slowly becoming more of a pricetag in order to impress her. agree about gauri and rajveer ,  typical bt style vamp hearing from sound proof doors and converting into part time bhootni LOL

"

Arjun is very protective towards persons he hold, he think he can change back as the old Singhania but the thing it will show 'love' are ruling both! Like Arohi is hurting herself by trying to be the way she was,same will apply to Arjun!
Arjun  using Arohi as pawn for vegeance: Even when he was A S he was not playing with someone's emotion,will this time show Arjun as impulsive? 

Ok Arjun and Arohi - time for you guys have a blast - take a break with a kit kat and then decides aage kya plan heinWink"

@bold - brilliant  Clap .in the process of going back to be themselves they are actually more more moving away from their original self.  It can happen only when they start trusting each other beyond any doubt.  

@red -  I think it was always on his mind to get back at rajveer since the day he came to warn him at his cottage , the night arohi was there.  and all that happened later only fueled it.  But the decision was impulsive since he didnot try to plan something instead grabbed a gun. 

arjuhi should take a nice break , second kidnap this time to hill station, (owie we never stop to dream about it. LOL)

loved the wind of change part Clap.   that was a really good move by the cvs.  Arjun's wont be able to hide his emotions of joy anymore and hide behind his so called wall, it will be all in the open. Embarrassed

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
looks like tehreem has logged off.  here is the link for today's thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Go to top