Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/12 - Epi. 39] (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I love love LOVE Arjun and Rashi!! And I love Rashi for making Arjun smile and convincing him to give his love a second chance! 
I hate Arohi for making Arjun cry and suffer so much but I can't really blame her. I'm not saying she's right but she's not exactly wrong either if we step into her shoes and see. She's way to influenced by Gauri who has left no stone unturned to brainwash Arohi against Arjun. She's her best friend and Arjun did betray her so she's bound to believe Gauri over Arjun. Nonetheless, I feel she should've given him one last chance. I felt so bad for Arjun!! He does not even know what kind of a dirty game Gauri is playing!! According to him, Arohi is just angry with him. Little does he know that Arohi would've long ago forgiven him had it not been for Gauri!! 
Shefali! Now thats what you call a friend! Thats what a friend is all about! Someone who stops you from destroying yourself and others rather than willingly pushing you in the tubewell of self-destruction! 
Obviously, Arohi will never ever be happy with Chiku! And she will deprive him also of the happiness which he deserves from his wife! Whom is she kidding?? She's still madly in love with Arjun inspite of everything!! 
I felt so bad for Arjun, you have no idea! But I'm glad that he's got at least one reason to smile: his unborn nephew! And as usual, apart from Arohi, its Rashi who makes him smile. Rest everyone is useless!! I'm really happy that Arjun has got out of his 'Devdas' mode. He's willing to give love and life another chance and we really have to thank Rashi for that!!

Memorable Quotes:

Arjun: "Mere zindagi mein good news nahi ho sakti. Arjun Singhania ke saath kuch achha nahi ho sakta kyunki achha sirf doosre logon ke saath hota hai. Hamesha mere apnon ko meri wajah se dard uthana padta hai. Aur jisne mujhe zindagi se pyaar karna sikhaya woh aaj meri shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti. Zindagi ne kabhi meri taraf muskura kar nahi dekha aur jab pehli baar laga ki mere saath bhi kuch achha ho sakta hai toh kismat ko yeh manzoor nahi tha. Zindagi mein kabhi kuch achha, kabhi kuch khoobsoorat nahi ho sakta!" (My heart went out to Arjun! Poor him! I hate Rudra and Gauri!!)

Arohi: "Hamare beech sab kuch bohat pehle khatam ho gaya tha. Ab main uske dobara hone ki umeed bhi kahtam kar rahi hoon"Cry

Arjun: "Kismat ne humein milaya hai. Aur agar mera pyaar sacha hai toh kismat hamein dobara zaroor milayegi"Thumbs Up

Arohi: "Arjun ek sapna tha. Ek bura sapna jisse bhool jaana behtar hai"Ouch (He wasn't a dream, good or bad. He was real! They were real! And it was beautiful!)

All in all, not a very great episode but we see Arjun going one step ahead in his determination to win Arohi back :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14GURASH14Du_NishPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
res
   Sweeeet Episode !!!  we got to see one more side of Arjun Singhania ..the softer side the caring side towards his sis .beautiful character Arjun singhania .shows being DON doesn't mean u alwasy have to be cold ,emotionless.
   Beautiful convo between Arjun and Rashee .thank god ..no i Mean Thank Rashee...for convincing arjun to let go of his revenge idea.and give love a second chance...yesterday we went crazy speculating whats gonna happn .thsi second chance reminded me of Kitani 1 ..the cliff scene ..where Arohi gives second chance to her love Arjun..awee..memories Day Dreaming..ok back to earth
     loved the phone convo between Arjun and Arohi...would love to see this tashan between arjun and arohi ..bus jyada serious na ho..ye engegement and all...
     i was thinking how long its gonna take  Smart DON Arjun to realise ..Gouri is creating all the trouble.Gouri now not only wants arohi to be separated from Arjun but she now wants Arohi to be sad?DISLIKE ! what kinda friend is she .issase toh koi friend na hona is better.i like shefali's efforts  though .
         LOved Karan's FAB acting ..he makes it so real and natural.he amkes u go thru all the emotions with him .just superStar
     for me he is THE BEST in a whole lot.ClapThumbs Up
      i am loving this unpredictable story track !  Thumbs Up
shilpa   
 (p.s..will come back and read all of ur posts .till then keep ROCKING ) and DON"T FORGET to rate the chaskameter and comment at the fan club and at picts n articles.TongueWink)  

Edited by Allwaysindian - 22 December 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14GURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaDu_Nishkavyasam.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Helllo Mere Pyaare Pyaare Mohabbatwale Doston!!

Todaays epi was a delight!!ClapSmile

It was sooo Good to see both, Arjun and Arohi smiling again!! Itne Din ke baat Mere Chehre pe ek Muskurahat mili!!SmileEmbarrassed
Even though Arjuhi is Not back together, I believe that Shefali wont let us down!!
Samajdaar hai Woh...Kabhi Kabhi pagli hai, lekin Sachche Dil Ka Pyaar Samajthi hai!!LOL

I Compleeeetely LoVE Rashis Character!! Shes sooo Cute and sweet!! I loved the way She convinced Arjun to fight for his love and put away every negativity!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Arjun was sooooooo CUUUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!Star
The way he wanted the party to be PERFECT was sooo Sweeet of him!! I loooved those scenes!!
Actually, i can understand how Arohi must be feeling..i mean Anyone who gets a bRainwash from Gauri the way Arohi got will feel miserable and awfull!!Unhappy
And that Chicku is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! hahahah Whatever he does, i LOVE IT!!! Ek Jeeta Jaata Price Tag hai!!!LOL

Acting was MIND BLOWING!!
Karan acted sooo REAL!! i absolutely could imagine how he talks to his real life sisters.... So Cute!! StarStarStar
Kritika looks ravishing in anything..be it a Lehenga, Salwaar Kameez or Pyjama!! Shes sooo Pretty!!StarStarStar
Even her acting skills were fantastic!!
Overall I LOVED TODAYS EPISOOODEEE!!!ClapClapClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraLove14GURASH14AllwaysindianpinkyfrkaranikaDu_NishPraniikavyasam.Jane..

alvin8888 Newbie
alvin8888
alvin8888

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
awesome episode!! congratulation arjun :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishPraniikavyasam.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Anita - lovely writeup,  that is so true what u said,  destiny did bring them together,  but will destiny keep them together is what we are gonna see.  well said. 

U know since yesterday we are thinking abt how he is gonna get back at rajveer and at the same time how is the new promo going to fit in.  I am glad today to see that his motive was not to get back through arohi at all,  as I always say Arjun always knows the exact  right thing to do and he did with the phone call. 

@neethi - loved reading you take,  It was so sad really to see arjun going back into his shell but thank god for Raashi,  loved that scene. 

@srujana, gurash, nilo,alvin -  loved reading your views Tongue it was a good episode today. 

Edited by kavyasam - 22 December 2010 at 12:12pm

GURASH14AllwaysindianDu_NishPranii.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@shilpa - loved reading it. I know yday we were predicting so many diff. things and what we saw today was unpredictable.  they dont fail to surprise us.  Raashi's pregnancy  has something important to do with the story I think , but a nice twist.

@anjali -  update ur post,  I too loved rashi arjun convo. Thumbs Up

@all  I will be less active from tomorrow till Jan 3rd.   will miss watching kmh2 regularly till then but will depend on your takes mostly,    whenever I get a chance to read.Tongue  will miss yapping here for a while  and most of all will miss u guys  Hug

Edited by kavyasam - 22 December 2010 at 3:16pm

AllwaysindianGURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaDu_Nish.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
EP 37 (Mon 20/12/10)
Part 1:
 The way it was started was confusing - I mean the precap and it was,according to me messy as blended of too many music (weakness)
Should have chosen another song rather than bin tere as the lovers were with different partners
The bin tere track was played and symbolised the 'absorption' of the lover toward each other
Ajju bhai,I will never dance with you, what was that? D'oh
But Good way to show the 'burning with anger' of Arjun - he danced with full torn 'emotion' and anger
Chikoo - I will dance with youLOL
Their dance was funny but yeah nice.
Strength: Mesmerised by the facial expressions of kritz karan puneet
Plotwised  - despite it is a typical way of showing a man's is hurt - but restored the 'bloodfeel' of the play.
And I love the way Arohi stopped, when her lover is hurt,she is hurt too!
O i like the bashing of ArjunArohi when Arjun went out,denoting that he is hurt coz of her
Chikoo - awesome actor  -
the scene that was filled of jealousy was well blend by the light heartred of chikoo, just that felt pity to chikoo for he is sort this time innocent and is being sort of used.
Threat: agree with all those who comment on camera positioning! It was sort of confusing

Opportunities: The emotion of the lovers!Heart

Part 2:
Guys, i felt again pathetic towards Chikoo as he was again see the one who is not at fault but is being fooled,in a way
And I loved to see Arohi Ahluwalia, she cried like a child,showing again she is still that clean heart chirpy girl who just a little more time to wash her sulkiness away.
Oh the Arohi Dj  - I loved the fact that DJ sensed that this matter is not as light as she thought and she is realising tht Arohi is in love with Arjun and Arohi is shattered in herself
What I not liked is the issue again of 'izat,' she is right in her way but it was really not an issue! It is more an issue that the family is created towards Arohi
The premonition,' - i know it is Ekta's show but it show the age of gold,feels that something is going to happen.since they are the shield of the family,they feel it - I still bet it for Arohi to cross the barriers
 'so in a way I liked the theme continues to prevail
Love the brother sister affection of arjun rashi but eeeee that was so unhygenic,without washing the blood and hav cotton and bandage on it
BUT it was not easy for me to listen overblend of music that creates the feel of overdrama!D'oh
Part 3:
At least Par 3,the music suits really well and the first part of the kamra scene,I felt it thori romantic thi! Ok guys,agree no eyelocks or no pyari words but the 'ehsaas' created by the atmosphere with them together,hayiiHeart
The way that Arohi is concerned that someone sees Arjun and he gets beaten but then talk it in a way that she does not want to disturb them
Plus I love it to be a response like Arohi can not see Arjun to be physically hurt, Arjun can not see tears in Arohi's eyes
Arjun's character of being selfless lover and then fearless and he is now sort of crossing all the barriers for Arohi not to misunderstand her again,like it.
In a positive way,to show also masculine feature of a man, the 'ego' in him knows that the lady loves him
Part 4:
Sorry guys,but I burst into laughters, I knew it was a dramatic scene,magar such scene,I like to watch it in the view of the camera man and then how the actors are bursting into,laughters after this shot!
Ok Let me begin:
I love Arjun's effort to tell Arohi his truth and make me love the character Arjun again! Love the bit that since childhood,this jungle was his shield! Arjun to Mugli nikla,magar Ekta Deviji ki darshan se,wo ek ashram aur ek ghar mila! Milke to hum bole Ekta Maiya Zindabad!
Well,jokes apart, I love the way Arjun tries to depict the one who was void of love,has lost his innocence in stuggle in life and why he is indebted to his father. Really felt the bit of the when he said he was deprived of mother's lap - that said everything - he was looking for this warmth and sparkle but he kept his distance towards people  as he does not trust them easily but then the innocence chirpiness of spoilt Arohi just gave him the warmth again! 
And love the bit where Arohi in his truth did an eye blink,that eye blink has the same meaning of 'knife,' 'flower' that eye blink again shows the rapidity of Arohi being absorbed by Arjun! She believes him but she is thinking the pain of her family and she is so full of anger that she is showing herself headstrong towards whatever Arjun is saying.
I am sorry I ROFLed on the bit where Arohi told Arjun that he was not being able to take decision whether the kind of girl she is. Yet I took it how this is associated with her self esteem! A stigma on one's character or
a prejudice on one's character,definitely deserves the wrath of that person! Arohi is justified in a way, we should not expect her to accept wide arms Arjun here,because actually she wants to but as it is a question of her character,she will withhold herself.
So in the end, I almost choked on how much I laugh:
Gauri Chachi to jasoos nikli! So laal sari mein bedroom ko nikal kar, kya wo  Laal bhootni bani ki irada tha? Kyunki only bhootni can hear voices that others can't hear and that too from unbreakable glass of the door and that too glass that can not be seen whats inside!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oye chachi - shaadi ke baat,kaisa promotion hein - best friend to bhootni
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Overall:
Advice to you,Arohi:
Do not wear Salwaar! When you wear Salwaar,you are bound with the all thoughts from family and friends and you are not able to think straight for yourself! So make sure to wear Kurti and Jeans before deciding what to do with Arjun, at least you will not be manipulated and can take your own decision!
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
EP 38 (Tuesday 23/10/10)
Part 1
What an innovation from Ekta Maiya? I have now known that in late night, not only lovers talk over the phone but also evil minds too! That was so hilarious!
Ok Guys,that part was so hilarious that I have to set myself on mood before typing
Mood set: Light off, xmas tree light on, High with 'Delerium Silence - Paul Oakenfold ' follow with 'Hit my heart - Benassi B'- check it guys,party and let lose mood! Arohi Ahluwalia, you too you should listen to it -all ghusa to khatam!
The acoustic version of bin tere,I heard it first time, so I was trying to understand it but I feel it is nice!
Venues for innovation: Ekta used the typical rona wala drama,it still has its charm, but if she has tried 'meri ada,' I am sure we would all jump on the air:-):
Arohi's anger is justified but if only once Arohi could have gone to party with friends and dance till all her pain is over or Arohi just go in the gym and keep running on the xtrainer or Arohi just go for a long drive or long walk, it would have been cooler, at least she would not let others' think for her!
From Arjun's side: 'Yaar ek to chali, 1000 will come....lol,' No I love that you are standing for her and is trying to prove your love! Good!
It was quite ok on part 1 to see the sharp mind of Gauri but I felt it so funny that late night she called a stranger and weird to introduce herself as a  married lady. Yet great acting from RPS.
He is a true machiavel, he has only seen how to use the wifey of Rajveer for him to keep Arjun his! I admire his sharp mindedness even when he saw Arjun,he sensed the guy with fiery eyes are melting and now know by the grace of Gauri,he can manipulate by Arohi's anger!
He knew that Arjun's friends were his weaknesses in term he values his friends a lot and now know it is Arohi!
Part 1 needs a kudos for RPS - with his nerd looking but evil minded - great
And the light on in the Ahluwalia's side, I personally think later it to unfold it to be Rajveer itself.
I am taking so time to watch and write today because I think my mood has already set with 'delerium' that then followed 'memories' of David Guetta - Oufffff - addicting guys -  Arohi joined me, you gonna be perfecto the next day!
Part 2:
Guys,luckily I am watching it alone with the lights of the xmas tree reflecting on laptop and luckily I am already in festive mood so my reaction when watching this part was:
The  way Gauri entered in the room,hmmm Rajveer ji is sharing the bed with wifey but wifey, raat mein kaam karti hein!
Gauri Ahluwalia as bahu:
Role and responsibilities of Gauro Bahu
Role: Night shift - why - tantric possession...lol
Responsibilities: bhootni ke roop mein pierced in Arohi's room and manipulate her mind and psycho roop mein bahut chintit wali patni! Taunt hubby for underperformance in work to the extent hubby realised he needs to go to improve performance.
late night mein walked away from bed and direct to police station
Loved: to what extent in being vindictive one can fall without thinking of consequences. 
Loved: It has clearly seen that Gauri is guilty and it seems like the her 'evil' side is overinfluencing her,crushing her goodness in her.
So: feel that she must be a temporary villain
Instant reaction: OMG what was that? Gauri way she showed was like a comedy so it kills the instant feeling of darkness and evil that is showing. Scene rescued by guse wale Rajveer. Even if it was shown that Rajveer was sleeping profoundly,i personally keep the above point valid as thriller - Rajveer who put the light on
This scene: 'the start of the toofan that DJ had as premonition.'
Part 3:
What a scene! The best I watched on Gauri,even if Arohi saved the scene!
Oye oye our Gauri chachi really possess some supernatural power, night duty ke baad she is still fit in the morning! Mujhe bhi ye khana chahiye - jo raat din mein bilkul fit hoon ;-)
I seriously love this scene to see Arohi,wow,she is really strong minded and shattered inside! I genuinely love her spirit and I can understand her,she has no idea that the way she think best for her best friemd, she is having no idea that it does not mean to get the same reaction from that friend.
Gauri with her serpentile character definitely is adding more misunderstanding that is pathetic in an audience's view because they know that the character is being manipulated but the character is pouring how torn she is to the same person.
About Gauri, in her heart she genuinely wants to listen to Arohi but her mind is filled with so vengeance that she is using that in a manipulative way,her conscience is falling down and down.
She wanted really to know if Arohi has been physically involved with Arjun because Arjun refused her before wedding when she went to the cottage,she was really going to self surrender to him, so she would have double pinched if they were physically involved that would add more vernom in her thoughts to hurt them. 
Yet she framed the question as if she concerns on the self esteem of Arohi.
At first I thought she was really been told by Arjun on himself in their hang outs but then i remembered once arjun said to gauri that she does not no more than his name and number and when we knew Arjun we understood he was going out with her as he respected her feelings.
LOOPHOLES
Another loophole from Gauri in this scene that will act Arohi to realise Gauri is lying when she is calm: Arjun told her that he never let anyone come close to him and Gauri claimed her one sided love that Arohi knows it is one sided but then Gauri is bringing equivalence to Arjuhi. so this loophole is added with the burning letters as part of Arohi's realisation
Part 4:
An intense scene on the worried Arjun who remembered the tears in Arohi's eyes when whispered his name and is still trying to figure out how to patao Arohi and came at peak BilluMakhu!
What an entry! Angered Rajveer vented all his taunts in them and they are still true to Arjun! They are those friends who are so loyal that can give their life for their friend! Nice!
And the acting of RPS as manipulator is applaudable too. 
Loophole: RPS claiming Arohi as a vindictive person when Arjun recognises her innocence to counteract in clearing misunderstanding on how she stood for his friends in this party.
Arjun is very protective towards persons he hold, he think he can change back as the old Singhania but the thing it will show 'love' are ruling both! Like Arohi is hurting herself by trying to be the way she was,same will apply to Arjun!
Arjun  using Arohi as pawn for vegeance: Even when he was A S he was not playing with someone's emotion,will this time show Arjun as impulsive? 
Ok Arjun and Arohi - time for you guys have a blast - take a break with a kit kat and then decides aage kya plan heinWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

Go to top