Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

OMG ...damn funny and stupid .. KILL ME!!! (Page 4)

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

I dont think Akshay considers her perfect. He just loves her for who she is. He never tried to change her or control her. He accepts her in totality. The good and the bad...coz he also knows her bad qualities better....he wants her for the person she is and that is how love is. :) 
Accept her in totality??For god's sake her energy levels overpowers his he seems like a powerless dude in front of her just always listening to her and nevr saying anything(cuz she doesn't give him a chance to)I honestly want to shout at him For once Akshay dont just keep standing there looking at her say something if she's wrong tell her that!!But he doesn't cuz he's afraid if he said something to her and she got angry what wud become of their friendship and Manjari obviously doesn't like any1 telling her she's wrong like she did back in the disco.Making fun of Ajay's mom without a reason,even when she knew how much he hated it,was totally lame stuff but then wat did she do?She creates such a situation dat the person stars blaming himself!!

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Okay. Relax. I personally don't like Manjiri as a separate character. I just think she would look nice with Akshay. Thats just my opinion. She annoys to me hell...but with Akshay she becomes bearable :)
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Okay. Relax. I personally don't like Manjiri as a separate character. I just think she would look nice with Akshay. Thats just my opinion. She annoys to me hell...but with Akshay she becomes bearable :)
Great i just wanted u to accept dat the gal's annoying not the guys...:)
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Yeah one more thing u said dat Akshay is her best friend,her saviour someone who will catch her if she fall,control her energy etc but tell me one thing this show has just begun and we all know that Kabir is gonna be her first luv for sure and after he leaves her character will surely change as written in the summary so cant it b dat maybe Ajay's character will also evolve in the future and he might come to understand Manjari better than Akshay i mean who can say right?One more thing i dont get whenevr Manjari was giving the description of her prince charming why did they always show Ajay,if it was not already told that she's gonna fall in luv with kabir i wud hav guessed dat he's her first luv but Ajay's not her first luv then why was Ajay always shown why not Akshay?And i think Manjari emphasizes alot on that she could nevr fall in luv wid Ajay!
forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
 Mujhe kya patah yaar Tongue Waise bhi, im only here till Akshay has a chance with her. If i see no future for Akshay-manjiri as a jodi, thats when i'll quit the show. I have no interest in the others. So I really couldnt care less how Ajay evolves or how kabir ditches her etc etc...
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Mujhe kya patah yaar Tongue Waise bhi, im only here till Akshay has a chance with her. If i see no future for Akshay-manjiri as a jodi, thats when i'll quit the show. I have no interest in the others. So I really couldnt care less how Ajay evolves or how kabir ditches her etc etc...
Oh I see...:)
sui007 Senior Member
sui007
sui007

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

has anyone saw AJAY TODAY.....dat dumrooROFL
ROFLhe has proved dat he is a CLOWN n nothing else......and the circus is waitin for him..........

itni buri acting maine kahin nahi dekhi.Thumbs Down.....honestly isse acchi acting to mera bhai kar lega.Wacko....GO GET SOME acting classes dude......u need them immediately.....Ermm

and hats off to manjari for her decision........TEACH HIM A GOOD LESSONAngryAngryAngry

agar  acting classes nahi lay saktaa to Parul is ko acting skha dy Clap LOL

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index