Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

OMG ...damn funny and stupid .. KILL ME!!! (Page 2)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i know hes supposed to be traumatised-but is THID traumatised!

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
He was very lame. He is too stiff and in general, I don't see him matching up Manjiri's character at all. He's still a kid...a weird kid....cannot display ANY emotion except staring at her blankly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

He was very lame. He is too stiff and in general, I don't see him matching up Manjiri's character at all. He's still a kid...a weird kid....cannot display ANY emotion except staring at her blankly
You r wrong sorry but Ajay's character is stiff and he's improving....As for that stupid smiling part it was overacting for a moment it felt like it was not ajay's character but some1 else's but i can assure u Ajay is not out of the picture yet and if ajay is a kid then akshay is too adult!!!

Edited by Whitestallion - 24 December 2010 at 12:52am
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

You r wrong sorry but Ajay's character is stiff cuz he's playing cool and he's improving....As for that stupid smiling part it was overacting for a moment it felt like it was not ajay's character but some1 else's but i can assure u Ajay is not out of the picture yet and if ajay is a kid then akshay is too adult and i cant see how he can match up with  Manjari's character.....Smile
forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
lol. Too adult?? Being responsible and mature isn't being too adult. It is called being sensible and Ajay id far from that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlovefrenz4u

Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

lol. Too adult?? Being responsible and mature isn't being too adult. It is called being sensible and Ajay id far from that.
Sorry akshay and manjari just dont go together the way manjari is now...if in future she becomes like akshay sensible and mature then i dont care if she ends up wid akshay but seeing her now i just cant picture akshay and manjari together!!Smile
forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hmmm....they both are totally different characters. But in such cases, the contrast in the characters should be depicted carefully so that they both come out looking strong and dashing enough to get the gal. 

In this case, one character is totally overpowering the other...hence there is no excitement of a love traingle...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index