Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Mera Pyar Saacha hai to hum milenge...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Arjun is getting ready with a gun but his brother comes there and tells him that rashi fainted.... Arjun goes to her and puts her on the bed and trys to get her up...... he calls for the doctor.....

At arohi's house everyone is sitting at the table..... They are about to get up but arohi comes there and gives her dadu a paratha...... Dadu gets very happy to see her...... Gauri is shocked to see Arohi smiling sooo quickly..... Tayiji tells arohi that our eyes where searching for your smile..... Arohi then goes to his lovely bua and wishes her a birthday and everyone else do too.... dadu gives lovely bua her gift and rajbir says that the party should be today....bua says that she doesnt want a party but wants the family to stay together like this....

At arjun's house the doctor leave and arjun goes inside.... he asks her what happened and rashi tells him that there is a good news..... Arjun says that my life doesnt have good news at all.... Arjun then says that nothing can be beautiful in this life. rashi gets up and tells him that he's going to be a uncle and arjun is very happy..... he tells her to sit and rest.....rashi tells him that he has to listen to her and she tells him to forget all this hatred and alll..... then she says that when my child comes i want him to see only happiness..... arjun promises rashi that he'll be happy in his life and give his love another chance.... Then he says that my nephew will be like me and rashi says yea someone who cant convince a girl yet and arjun says she'll agree....

Bua is cutting her cake and feeds everyone..... simi comes and feeds arohi and she gets shocked and simi tells her that we'll party today and we'll fight tomorrow.... They ask bua who gave her the best gift and she says that DJ and dadu gave me the best gift by bringing arohi back.... Arohi hugs her dadu and promises to herself that she wont do anything that will make her dadu cry again..... Arohi gets a call from arjun and she picks up and says that i told you that i dont want to talk..... Arjun tells her that he wants to meet her but arohi says she doesnt want to meet him... Arohi tells him that i dont want your shadow in my life.... arjun tells her that we should give each other one more chance..... arohi turns around and sees chikku with a banner saying will you marry me and he goes to arohi and asks her that..... Arjun is shocked and tells her to say no or else she'll regret it and arohi tells arjun that what ever was between us is over and goes to chikku and says that im ready to marry you chikku..... everyone gets very happy and arjun tells arohi to just meet him once and arohi says i dont want to meet you....  arjun says that destiny made us meet and if my love is true then destiny will let us meet again.....

All the ladies get ready for the wedding and Shefali comes there and she tells arohi that she wants to talk to her.... in arohi's room she asks her what is happening..... Shefali says that we both know you love arjun adn arohi says i dont love him and chikku is a nice guy..... Arohi says im very happy and that chikku is everything to me now.... shefali asks what about arjun and arohi says he was a dream a very bad dream and its very nice to forget it....

Arjun is getting stuff ready for the party.... arjun says that this will be the best party ever and sasy that i couldnt have got anything more.....

Arohi and shefali come out of the room and they see everyone dancing and chikku comes and tells arohi that he chose a card..... Arohi is happy seeing everyone happy..... Arohi tells shefali that if today i was to get married to arjun then they wouldnt have been this happy.... arohi tells her that you werent there when his dad insulted me..... arohi tells her that calling them a family would be a insult to family and a family is this and she looks at her family dancing....

NO PRECAP....
dont forget to read the WRITTEN update and also to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 22 December 2010 at 8:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

coveribmeem275SabeeqaKhananeishikaek43ttt0011Neetu2825t-mayur-sajan-jblack_hazexTimaxkavyasamaksh4IFsujal_kashishtinselMariaa.SG

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanks...yayay..m first..
even though aftr a long time...

thanks hun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thaanks Hug

lilindiangurl13

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

lilindiangurl13

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Great update... finally shefali is back.. hopefully she sees thru gauri's crap!!

lilindiangurl13

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
shukrguzari (Thanks a Million)Smile..

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you .... I am happy with arjuns decission.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index