~~Dolly Bindra Appreciation Thread #12 ~~ - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Probably others can imitate dolly when it comes to be loud and abusive ... but who can do justice with her monstrous laugh ?? ....😊 

Chewing Gum's laugh is as irritating, KB.

Btw, Chewing Gum is my name for Ashmit - woh baat kheechta bhi chewing gum ke jaise hai, aur chipkta bhi CG ke jaise hai.
Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Probably others can imitate dolly when it comes to be loud and abusive ... but who can do justice with her monstrous laugh ?? ....😊 

she is a dentist;s delight 😊
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

I'll miss that laugh especially on Friday's, it would just make me follow suit despite my attempts to bottle it inside. Great entertainment
Wow ......Chewing gum is a perfect name 👍🏼  

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our gholoo lost it today...in more ways than one!! :(
Originally posted by: prodigy007

I'll miss that laugh especially on Friday's, it would just make me follow suit despite my attempts to bottle it inside. Great entertainment

Her laughter is usually my cue to get my dinner - any excuse to be out of the room
Gujar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernazz

Her laughter is usually my cue to get my dinner - any excuse to be out of the room

It was my cue to get hold of some Kleenex!
Gujar thumbnail
Chalo Arjun I gotta to rush now! Got a few phonecalls to make! Will see you guys tomorrow hopefully! TC Nighty night everybody!😊
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Chalo Arjun I gotta to rush now! Got a few phonecalls to make! Will see you guys tomorrow hopefully! TC Nighty night everybody!😊

NO problems ....Enjoy your day !!  See ya soon 😛