Writers Corner

just best friends!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pluks

pluks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

just best friends!!

I used to go to school by bus and in eighth grade, those times I used to be this lil petite, arrogant(im am still btw) young girl, sitting on the seat, clutching my bag close to me gossiping off to glory with my friend. He happened to be a senior, a 11th grader(and mind you, 11th graders had tons of attitude on them.. that was how people became in 11th, like most of them. Anyways, you get the point!). He always used to board the bus, come inside, put his bag on the upper rack and stand right next to my seat!!

Well then hona kya tha?? He saw me... I saw him… and folks…. Trust me, believe me... The feeling was mutual. How can two hearts have the same feeling? How can their heartbeats shout out the same thing? How can the blood scream the same freaking thing??? Spooky enough!! Well, no it wasn't love at first sight. It was pure hatred! Hatred at first sight!!

Why I hated him?? Well, actual reason was he used to stand right next to me in the bus and why right next to me?(actually there was no other place to stand either) It irked me!! And that to he would stand in the opposite direction i.e his backside facing towards me. I hated that god knows why!! And and and to top it all off, accidentally one day while putting his bag up on the rack his metal bottle, filled with water slipped down right on my head!!

KAABOOOOM!!! I couldn't care less then! I ripped his head apart with my screams and shouts whenever he came to apologize!! "Shut up… shut up... Shut up", it was another one of my replies to his sorry… And when I spoke to him years after that, he was pretty surprised when I greeted him with a 'hi' rather than another 'shut-up' again!!! I wasn't surprised because that was true.. I had shut-upped him all the time in school… And then tired of my replies, he stopped bothering for I was too pre-occupied in my glitter girl world: D… That was that. Well I was an eighth grader then, with a lil of attitude in me!

Two-three years later, I was talking to one of my senior friend on the phone, and he happened to be sitting nearby. He took the phone, and we started talking. And yes, it DIDN'T end there… Hours and hours of calls, messages and all!!! 'Twas total and absolute MADNESS!! And the times we spoke, well never mind, 'twas crazy again… everything didn't make sense and it was great like that… when things start making sense, then it starts losing its essence. So it was the best left like that… He became my best bud, oh and, he still is!!

This was quite ironical.. He was 'the' guy who was number one on my blacklist, and if looks could kill, he would have died hundred times over by now, he was the guy whom I hated at sight and now became my best friend... He's a damn cool person I came to find out but yeah, not cooler than me :D :D But sometimes, when I get psych his coolness is greater than mine(mind you, only for some time) and suddenly he becomes a genius!! Some of the genius times include - teaching me tamil and listening to my bull crap at 3 in the night and telling me all will be okay, and not to forget sorting out fights between my friend and I, and how could I even forget our fights?? That was the best part!! We fought and fought and finally we were like why the hell are we fighting for?? Teasing him was the sweetest part.. His blushes were nothing lesser than beet root red! Well he teased me too, but I ruled: D

I'm jealous of his wife or rather wives and kids.. He's even greater than rajnikanth, it's hard to believe but yes, he is!! He's got 23 and a half wives and 76 and a half kids!! Isn't that way too cool??? Im jealous of his 9th and a half wife... Her name is Karan, his better half. Very possessive about her, and hell bent on making me jealous all the time...maybe he's just testing my emotions, for emotions evoke only when jealousy is tested :| …. but that's okay.. He makes up in his own sweet ways by calling me bebo in that sugary tone of his: P

Out of the blue one day, I asked him, whether he hated me those times at school… "Self-centered mean bitch!!" he replied and I couldn't stop laughing!! He also told me that he used to see me with a girl whom his friend and he, had a major crush on, and yeah, she was freaking cute! The point was he used to be jealous seeing me*read a bitch* with a cute little girl*read angelic Barbie*.(btw that girl was 5 years old, kindergarten) and I laughed yet again for that girl happened to be my sister, own sister , I told him!!

In totally and pure filmy style 'main-tumse-nafrat-karti-hu' & 'main-tumhara-chehra-dekhna-nahi-chahti', those were my filmy feelings and you will be glad to know, he reciprocated the same!!! And yes in pure filmy style(journey from hatred to love :D) we became friends too, and not just friends, best friends!!

We spoke that day for ages, and just before keeping the call, he asked me as to why I hated him so much?? I couldn't help but burst out laughing (for I had no actual reason to say)!! Our chats continued... piles and piles of mobile bills and thrashings by parents at home... and nearly every day we spend a good time recollecting about our first impressions on each other way back during school... The shut up word was magical… that brought us to being close friends and ya it does bring up a lotta memories which will linger in my mind forever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just best friends!!" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hahaha...dats the way ...i love dis...u seem a realle arrgant girl...no probz  evn im one...ur story is relle nicee bt cnt believe he has dese many wives or maybe u r joking...haha...u kno evn me nd my best frnd hated each other be4 bt nw are like one soul in 2 bodies...lolzz....bt i must say u r lucky 2 hav a boy best frnd....i always wanted a boy best frnd...dat wuld be soo nice =D

pluks

pluks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@candy
thanks =) ya im jus joking.. he doesnt have so many wives!! he likes havin competition with rajnikanth... so the extra effects!!
lol... yep he's ma bestie... and its definitely awsum to hav such a bestie.. dont worry... yu'l get a boy bestie soon =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candy-.vrshn.

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@pluks : hope so ...hehe...btw wats ur name ??

pluks

pluks

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
^my name is palak :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
awesome...:)

Post Reply New Post