Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sb yahe chahtay hain k .........

ul-ain-jenni Senior Member
ul-ain-jenni
ul-ain-jenni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
sb yahe chahtay hain k piya  abhay ki aslihat jan lay  wo b itnay jaldi Angry
jb k koi khas love story tu abi start hi nahi hoe...
mae chaati hon k abi piya ko abhay k baray mae  pata na chaly k wo insan nahi hai..
pehly piya aur abhay ki love story start karain
pher baad mae jb piya aur abhay ak dusary sae payar krnay lagain
us k baad piya ko abhay k baray mae pata chaly .
plzzzzz cvs
itni b jaldi na karain..
i want a
Heart  love story of piya nd abhay
guys what do you want?
comments on them.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawroseflower_07justadream.

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
sameee i totally agree withh youu
i want piyaa to become really close wih abhay beforee she finds outt
it will make the storyliinee moree interestiing
thats my view anywaysss Big smile
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ul-ain-jenni

ul-ain-jenni
ul-ain-jenni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pwincess12

sameee i totally agree withh youu
i want piyaa to become really close wih abhay beforee she finds outt
it will make the storyliinee moree interestiing
thats my view anywaysss Big smile
xxx
yes u r right ...i hope it will make the storyline more interesting..

justadream.

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
sab??...u mean only piya wants to know na..at least i hope..i don't want anyone else invading abhay's personal space...
no worries...abhay piya love story already began..piya knows she has feelings for him...she is aware tht she is falling for him...as for abhay it is a long way to go..since he still loves maithli...so aur this one is just piya's attempt to get to know tht truth..she is not gonna find out much...to get the whole truth out..she is gonna have to dig in old old literature and stuff...it's gonna take a while

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ul-ain-jennijustadream.

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
^^
i think she meant all of us (the viewers) want piya to find the truth outt about abhayy
and i agree with youu i dont think this truth is going to come out quickly it will take quite a bit of time Smile
xxx

ul-ain-jenni

ul-ain-jenni
ul-ain-jenni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

sab??...u mean only piya wants to know na..at least i hope..i don't want anyone else invading abhay's personal space...
no worries...abhay piya love story already began..piya knows she has feelings for him...she is aware tht she is falling for him...as for abhay it is a long way to go..since he still loves maithli...so aur this one is just piya's attempt to get to know tht truth..she is not gonna find out much...to get the whole truth out..she is gonna have to dig in old old literature and stuff...it's gonna take a while
sab mean ...all fans nd viewers.. i want piya to become more close wih abhay.....

Edited by ul-ain-jenni - 22 December 2010 at 8:19am
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ul-ain-jenni

Originally posted by kiranni

sab mean ...all fans nd viewers.. i want piya to become more close wih abhay.....
ohh ok.....i think piya is very much close to abhay..she would have even understood by now tht wat she feels for abhay is love...bt it's abhay's attitude tht's confusing here...i don't really mind which one happens first..cuz i think this is the point of the story....even if she knows the truth..she knows how forbidden abhay is...she just can't control her feelings..and will fall in love with abhay no matter wat...and at the end..love conquers all..bt let's see wat happens..i have high doubts tht she will find out something really imp from tht ghost...she will only find out tht abhay is her takdeer..as we saw in SBS

ul-ain-jenni

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index