Pratigya
Pratigya

Dynamic Duo - We lub u T&C!

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hello All!

I'd like to dedicate this thread to our very own Dynamic Duo , or should I say Dynamic Dewars or even Fabulous Friends

Chandu and Tunna!

Thank you CVs for providing these characters, for keeping them consistent in their love and friendship for their Kisna Bhaiya and their love and dewar devotion to their Maa jaisi Bhabi!

The fact that the adorable actors Vinay Rajput (Tunna) and Jaideep Suri (Chandu) are still a part of MKAP despite having other projects means a lot I'm sure to other MKAP fans besides myself and I really really appreciate this! Thank you guys- we love your acting and roles and will always want your presence in this show!

I love these characters and that they stand for all that is friendship, in good times and bad they have been there for Kriya and have supported them unquestioningly and faithfully! Seeing them always makes me smile!

Three cheers for

Tunna and Chandu!!!!!!

Edited by Madmadgirl - 22 December 2010 at 8:44am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiSabu0211sweet_bhankina9naalishba45Shefali.Ksujal777Mili27my_viewlakshmi_paiAlwayshopefulanu-sFaiza.---Yemi---suk4hussainramsoLilac_N_MaplePragati.TMERARAIdhakarnnisha2010....Poojie....trina_sarascarisma2tanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly the best friends anyone can ever have...I love them too...and how adorable Tunna looked in yesterday's episode with his hair cutEmbarrassed... loved the scene when they were about to enter Kriya teritorry and K sush them...the way they backed down was so cute and adorable..especially Tunna's expressions were of a little child...they are the best...Clap

And I also loved how they were all happy seeing Pratigya happyEmbarrassedTongueSmile

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 22 December 2010 at 7:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45anu-ssuk4corvetteMERARAItrina_saras....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

sorry double postTongue

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 22 December 2010 at 7:36am
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
yes................they r the best...................the best ever characters who really suits to be called 'lakshman' and 'bharat'............................Star

the song 'yeh dosti hum nahin todenge' is just made for the be KTCs forever..................Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 22 December 2010 at 7:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
You said it MMG!
You are always eloquent

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
The way the Dewar Duo watched Kriya with a smile form behind a pole/tree reminded me of the first time Krishna saw Prats on the streets of Allahabad. That day they were watching the two the same way except Angadwa and his pals Jugnu and Unlucky were with him.

POPS sometimes throw in those subtle reminders.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette....Poojie....

rehma35 Newbie
rehma35
rehma35

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
well said
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Undoubtedly the best friends anyone can ever have...I love them too...and how adorable Tunna looked in yesterday's episode with his hair cutEmbarrassed... loved the scene when they were about to enter Kriya teritorry and K sush them...the way they backed down was so cute and adorable..especially Tunna's expressions were of a little child...they are the best...Clap

And I also loved how they were all happy seeing Pratigya happyEmbarrassedTongueSmile

They both looked great!

Truly - they are adorably sweet and really lift you with their sweetness!ClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index