India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

again kokila rocked and welcome

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
back baa she was truely missed by all of us Hugbut i hope that rashi and urmila plan fail i want kokila to tell the mehta parivar everything herself rather than u and r...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsangelic8219-tellyaddict-.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I dont know ketki announces it to everyone about kinjal's deeds i doubt poor kokila had the chance to set things right as i'm sure rashi and urmilla will put hurdles in the way and ensure ketki finds out in a way which makes her feel that modi family betrayed them by not telling them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I dont think U and R  wil let Koki tell the truth to Mehta family...The pre-cap shows that Rashi and Urmi may do something to spoil that...and humiliate them in front of entire biradari...Oh God how i wish this kinjal track to get over

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Agree with you.  Hope Koki is the one who will tell Mehta's.  And yes, felt nice to see Baa again. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-.Verity.

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
baaaaaa missed u...welcome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

SangeetaHimani Groupbie
SangeetaHimani
SangeetaHimani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Why Kokila has to take all he decisions by  herself. Whe she does not involve male members of the family. HOw she take such an important step of going to Mehta's all by herself. Atleast talk to her husband, son ... does she think sub dafur hai kya  ... no this is wrong ...

-tellyaddict-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SangeetaHimani

Why Kokila has to take all he decisions by  herself. Whe she does not involve male members of the family. HOw she take such an important step of going to Mehta's all by herself. Atleast talk to her husband, son ... does she think sub dafur hai kya  ... no this is wrong ...

Sub dafur he hai else they wouldnt have covered rashi's deeds so well and not punished her.

Its the right decision they cant leave mehta family in the dark. Even chirag would have agreed if told but that would be after abusing koki as this guy doesn't like to miss an opportunity to put koki down if an issue involving her comes up.

Parag would probably be dumb struck that his daughter could do such a thing and as usual not do anything. 

Ahem doesn't think first he takes action and probably the wrong one ( thats why he need gopi to do damage control remember when he was going to tell his mum about the rocket accident she stopped him as she didnt want to cause problems and kinjal future inlaws were there).

I think a discussion with baa would have been great she is older and wiser and probably would have came up with a fab solution.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Originally posted by SangeetaHimani

Sub dafur he hai else they wouldnt have covered rashi's deeds so well and not punished her.

Its the right decision they cant leave mehta family in the dark. Even chirag would have agreed if told but that would be after abusing koki as this guy doesn't like to miss an opportunity to put koki down if an issue involving her comes up.

Parag would probably be dumb struck that his daughter could do such a thing and as usual not do anything. 

Ahem doesn't think first he takes action and probably the wrong one ( thats why he need gopi to do damage control remember when he was going to tell his mum about the rocket accident she stopped him as she didnt want to cause problems and kinjal future inlaws were there).

I think a discussion with baa would have been great she is older and wiser and probably would have came up with a fab solution.

@bold....may be thats y we see Baa's entry at this point of time.....

and yes sab gadhe, duffer hai yaha....aur to aur ek dhundho to pura Khaandaan Duffers se bhara hai....
@red....Aham needs Gopi for Damage Control...lol..lovely analogy.....

angelic8219

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top