Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

TOI article 22/12 spoiler!! (Page 2)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Ashmit says he will hit Khali badly ?? That's the most hilarious thing !! LOLLOLLOL Khali ka 5 kg ka haath jab kisi pe padta hai toh woh aadmi uthta nahi , uth jaata hai !! LOLLOL LOL

Ishan, 5 Kg ki toh sirf ek finger hogi Khali ki LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuitsnotmeChits1Ishan.

neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Veena commented on her tummy Gawwddd.......Shocked

This is really disgusting.......Dead
Dolly Ji far better thn Veena at least......Cool

rgattulilymilyThatOneGuyChits1

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
dolly jee kabhi veerjee se bhi kaam kerwalya kero.

itsnotmergattugrounderChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

what goes around comes around...i am so happy with everything that happened to that idiot Ashmit...remember last time when Khali pushed Sameer and to which they all later said that was not a push and blah blah...now the same thing happening to Ashmit...but i don't understand why does Sameer need to favour Veena and Ashmit...they r the ones who never supported him in any of his fights but this bewqoof...doesn't understand anything itne jaldi he forgot what Ashmit had said last time i never asked u to favour me in the fight he had with Dolly it was Sameer's wish only...this is what i really don't like about Sameer let them fight do whatever they want why the need to intervene Sameer...kyu tumhe har baar hero banna hai har baar bhalai ka zamaana chala gaya this is kalyug dudeAngryAngryAngry
gosh,sam ne abhi bhi lesson nahi seekha..last time he supported dolly and was pushed by veerji etc..he got eliminated..he shd remain silent and watch the fight and not support anyone..bhalayee ka zamana nahi raha..sam shd be careful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuitsnotme

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Is it bigg boss yeah BR chopra ka mahabharat serail LOL . Everyone is attacking each other LOL . samy went to other side LOL . Captain is clueless whom to support LOL . Dolly ji tushi great  hoooo...better late then never. LOL

pooja.s92Chits1

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

what goes around comes around...i am so happy with everything that happened to that idiot Ashmit...remember last time when Khali pushed Sameer and to which they all later said that was not a push and blah blah...now the same thing happening to Ashmit...but i don't understand why does Sameer need to favour Veena and Ashmit...they r the ones who never supported him in any of his fights but this bewqoof...doesn't understand anything itne jaldi he forgot what Ashmit had said last time i never asked u to favour me in the fight he had with Dolly it was Sameer's wish only...this is what i really don't like about Sameer let them fight do whatever they want why the need to intervene Sameer...kyu tumhe har baar hero banna hai har baar bhalai ka zamaana chala gaya this is kalyug dudeAngryAngryAngry
gosh,sam ne abhi bhi lesson nahi seekha..last time he supported dolly and was pushed by veerji etc..he got eliminated..he shd remain silent and watch the fight and not support anyone..bhalayee ka zamana nahi raha..sam shd be careful.

From article it looks like dolly started personal attack and trend follow. Samy jaag uthaa insaaan..ish hafte bahar kaun jayegaa yeah raha sawal LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

this is one thing of Sam that i have never liked be it the Manoj incident i mean he just blindly follows the forgive and forget policy...chalo forgive toh theek hai but never forget dude who did what to u...and let those two fight as much as they want why doesn't he understand dono ke dono besharam hai phir ek ho jaayenge aur usiki hi buraai karengeDeadAngryAngryAngry Sam ko ab mujhe ye sab cheezon ki tuitions dene padenge kyaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuprinceznaChits1

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Ishan.

Ashmit says he will hit Khali badly ?? That's the most hilarious thing !! LOLLOLLOL Khali ka 5 kg ka haath jab kisi pe padta hai toh woh aadmi uthta nahi , uth jaata hai !! LOLLOL LOL

Ishan, 5 Kg ki toh sirf ek finger hogi Khali ki LOL

I want to see LOL  khalijee in action WWE the great khaliii ..tushi age badhooo we are with you LOL

ThatOneGuyChits1

Go to top