Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

22nd December Written Update(Complete) (Page 4)

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya,

One thing that makes Gautam not culprit is, Nandini feels secure in his touch, like one feels under big bro or father's touch. If he was culprit she could sense from his touch or atleast he is worried that Nandini might remember, so will avoid coming near her.

The logic of sending Nandini, is beyond meConfused. How and why Prem support her after he knows the truth, he never really knew her. She being at home, give them atleast emotional interaction.

Good atleast they diverted some story with family time, all drama is never good.

Gautam!!! r u talking about Nandini's brother in law...Confused
Tanya good catch, can't even say fat fingersEmbarrassed, I get so confused in their names. I meant GOVINDWink
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I rewatched end part of 21st episode(truth came out) again, I feel the reason she is sending her back, is she doesn't want Nandini to remember it all again. She was in dilema in that episode when she said she doesn't blame Nandini but what is Prem's fault. He needs to know the truth.

But wonder the logic, he will ask the truth from her someway, its human, eventhough he is very sweet and understandingEmbarrassed.

Govinds expression when she said the person must be someone very near to Nandini was something to look for. Still don't think its him or Krishna and they really haven't shown any other relative of them so the mystery remainsConfused

nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful update Thumbs Up thank U

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index