Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

22nd December Written Update(Complete) (Page 3)

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Fatima I know we all have our theory as alwaysWink, hope we get better twist like we used to get in YPNHK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_BelleEnigma.ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Tanya!!

Hmm... after the high drama yesterday, today its all "back to normal" ?
Gautam is suddenly very happy with Nandini? He wants to eat koftas she made????  So all those things he said about her not showing his face to him is forgotten and forgiven???Confused Why? Coz she came out all pure and undamaged from the examination or because his mom is back?? I think he has a mild case of Bipolar disorder....

@Veena: Suspense ka rumaal??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Lovely!!!  Now I cant watch her scene without laughing...ROFLROFLROFL

@Fatima B: Dr K is so confused that she's confusing us.....  Now if she wants Nandini to go to Govind's place, I want to ask WHY??
Coz as far as Prem is concerend, she can always talk to him privately without Nandini there.... and she better do it fast, coz she knows that the delay will cause further problems... with that caller calling...

I dunno what difference it'll make if Nandini stays or goes.... She's made it obvious to Prem that she needs some time to... adjust...
And after such a big drama, I dont think Prem is insensitive enough to force stuff on her... Ofcourse, a little bit romance shouldn't scare us... And I'm saying this coz I haven't watched the epi yet...

BTW Shobs: I wasn't making fun of the fiction you wrote, rather was complimenting it...LOLWink You know me... I love diabolical people!! You wrote that story so well.... and I loved the twist!!!

@Jas: Yar, Christmas is keeping you busy.... you put down your thoughts very late in the night....

bbbcccfj08Enigma.ssroomani

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update !Hug

Gautam's 180 degrees U-turn !LOL He's suddenly back to being happy and normal.... Baby out of the house, Nandini cleared of all the allegations, His Aayi back home.. He has all rights to be happyLOL 

Its so good to see Nandini smiling ! CVs Please give her more smiling and happy scenes... She has already given a record breaking competition to the Tulsis and Parvatis of Kekta Mai's serials !

Prem ji ke kya kehneDay Dreaming So adamant to have the meetha firstLOL GK's expressions were really cute in that scene !Day Dreaming

bbbcccfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanxx For The Update
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i forgot to mention that prapti did a great job today, i havent seen her before but she handled the scene with dr Kalyani very well... she is young but a good actress

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Tanya

I wanted to say this before..I 'm not liking Neena Gs animated expression and angry gestures too much ,yesterday when telling Govind of how they cud hide Nandini's past she was had gone a bit OTT with ther head shaking makign it look unpolished,i exprected better from a class actress like her...peraos the situation demanded her to be so bt i didnt like it at all...

Nandini's expressions ,i think we did give her plenty of time for improvement but i see very less of it ...her eye shutting expression seems like the only one she thinks works,may be i'm being too harsh but with other fab actors around her ,she doesnt meet the requirements of a lead

Prem is the only one who has been consistent and fab ...I may sound biased but its true ,he has maintained his act all through ...plus he looks so yummy when angry :)

liked Prapti and i think i'm kinda getting used to the new daadi now ..
Gautam took another u turn which was weird ...
Urmila and her lack of blouses is a waste of time ...the one thing that made me laugh and sort of irked me too was the mention of kofta and shrikhand too many times :S

phew ! done with the rant :)

bbbcccThinker_Bellessroomani

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya,

One thing that makes Gautam not culprit is, Nandini feels secure in his touch, like one feels under big bro or father's touch. If he was culprit she could sense from his touch or atleast he is worried that Nandini might remember, so will avoid coming near her.

The logic of sending Nandini, is beyond meConfused. How and why Prem support her after he knows the truth, he never really knew her. She being at home, give them atleast emotional interaction.

Good atleast they diverted some story with family time, all drama is never good.

Gautam!!! r u talking about Nandini's brother in law...Confused

Edited by gaurav_fan - 22 December 2010 at 8:49pm
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanya for the awesome updateSmile

well todays episode was a mix of everything with cute PreNa kitchen scene ,Gautham's U turn ,Aayi's anxiety about the Nandu's resultShocked,Daadi-urmila's disappointmentParty,Govind-Pallavi's concern about Nandu's  future,Dr K in dilemma whether to tell the truth about Nandu's pastConfused.Pratham is not bothered about anything....common he is the eldest son,Loved Prem's  reaction  seeing Prapti coming home late.......his anger ....cuteDay Dreaming upset when Dr K refuses Nandu's sweetEmbarrassed

Well today everything is normal and the 3 witches are back to square 1 planning to kick Nandu out......hope Cvs surprise us Approve
Loving PreNa scenes nowadays especially smiling NanduBig smile

Govind knows the mystery man but I think he is suspecting the wrong person and pallavi doesnot know about it ....don't know how Krushna fits in this scenario ......got to waitSmile

Even I'am surprised about Dr k decision to send Nandu HomeConfused
Story is going in good pace and intresting.....really got hooked hmm when Gaurav is there hota hain naWink
@ Tanu Ya busy with kids around during holidays.....missing Christmas spirit here unlike IndiaUnhappy took so many breaks to watch todays episodeOuch

Edited by gauravfan477 - 22 December 2010 at 9:03pm

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index