Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

22nd December Written Update(Complete) (Page 2)

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

@rads - she wants nandini to go home so she can tell prem the truth, it would be disastrous if prem finds out some other way, i think that was a good move

the prena scene in the kitchen was good, nandini was holding her ground and not let prem run all over her, CREATIVES pls dont make nandini cry again, joh bhe ho, she needs to emote and not cry anymore

btw urmila ka blouse phir gayab ho gaya hai LOL
Fati woh suspense ka rumaal(chindi will be too small) tha, jo usne abhi tak odha hua tha. She thinks its gone so rumaal gone tooLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=fj08
btw urmila ka blouse phir gayab ho gaya hai LOL[/QUOTE]

That other blouse was for the temple..........after that it started becoming smaller and smaller.........and now again it is back to square one!   Big smileROFL   Urmila and her blouses will keep entertaining us thru all the tension!   ROFL

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
g8 update
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
but veena, if they consumate and prem finds out... he is still going to feel cheated

if nandini is not there and kalyani tells him about her past, he would be better prepared for it

poor prapti, she got the slap bcos kalyani's tension with nandini's truth and dadi's taunts about her not being a good mother

gautam is happy bcos his mother is back, all his sullen moods were because she had left, since she is back he has accepted nandini, thats what he had told nandini as the reason not to come infront of him.... but he sits back and lets kalyani do everything and then blames her if something goes wrong

govind cant be the culprit bcos of how his prayer was worded today, he said he knew who the culprit was but he wouldnt have said that if it was him, and i liked veena's mention of nandinis comfort with him... i think govind thinks it is krishna but he might not have verified it with krishna, still hoping it will not be krishna

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Fati I am not thinking of physical contact, but since they bearly know each other , I feel the right way the truth should come out is through Nandini.

Prem try to come closer, she feels something strange. She has some flashbacks, she confront her sis first and then go through emotional turmoil, builds herself. Prem will know when she is in this state and sympathize and support her. Offcourse Dr K plays big part in handling situation here as Dr and Mom.

This is realistic way and could have drama but lets see what CV wants.

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i seem to be starting all my posts with ... but veena...

i think prem will get frustrated if nandini continues to stay away from him and she should be shown as feeling uncomfortable with intimacy bcos of her rape.... i think dr k thought about this when she was watching prena in the kitchen today, and nandini has already told her that prem wants to get closer to her and she cannot say no if she stays here... the reason she went home the first time...

i dont know it seemed to make sense to me, maybe we are making the story head in different directions in our heads Smile

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the update cant wait to see krishna and sonakshi soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

thanks for the update cant wait to see krishna and sonakshi soon 
LOLLOLLOL  I second that... Cant imagine an epi without sonakri!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index