Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

22nd December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandayRamyareshma12umaindiaritakayallysiakinhatanushkhajennyrsasaharyasarahjchabsfanmonicayRaviSharmasandy_rbaas-tvramona1saggi80silksmitaqueenybeej81reena71nevaraShaliniLazraahmedshazidanirleppannurupa_politemilwebcaseauspaulsibilabcclashnaMaharajlibrarypassmystifyreharish_kenkamuralimiss_patel5Arsha85Heenapaaabbbheartsmartekomascrmscookiebeastharshi21gaayikadd.coolpallaidivra4MamanaPedacynthia32A HUGE FANsrmirjiGauri22princessRock776Daviriniiiishalini01Thinker_BellesigridOmaRamdassfj08Enigma.ssroomanililindiangurl13nycsweetieswan20..Gurti-Kash..-Aysha-49erFanSuhaniSonia

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thanx Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
gr8 update
thX
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanya,
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Nice epi....
The light momments were very much needed gud to see Gautam back to his normal cheery self for once.,.d PreNa scene was short n sweet....hmm..Govind knows somethings others dont I still by my insane theory i'd stated in d last epi...K acting awkward now...God why does she want Nandini to go home? i had thought after knowing d truth she wud want PreNa to bond more n try to normalize things instead of acting awkward....this dadi luks like cartoon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update.

The story continue to be interesting........we were right about Govind knowing more......he as much admits it in the temple while praying!   I read the idea about Govind being the culprit in other threads.......the thought did cross my mind yesterday when I saw that he was the one who found Nandini....Ermm...but then why all this drama after taking so much trouble to get her married? Confused  Unless the third person who knows is blackmailing Govind over it........still it doesn't make sense that the mystery man seems to be after Nandini's happiness........why does he surface now at least 2 years after the incident........OMG....Wacko....I can keep going round and round in circles.......D'ohD'oh

PreNa scene in the kitchen was cute.......Prem looks yummy in that yellow tee.....reminds me of tweety bird! EmbarrassedWink

Kalyani is in a real mess.....Ouch.....she is feeling the stress of knowing the truth and the fact that she lied to everyone........wonder how long she will keep quiet before she explodes.. Ermm...I don't get why she refused the shrikhand offered by Nandini........she should know that her behavior will cause unwanted attention....Shocked....all this while she was supporting Nandini and others were against her........and now when all others are seemingly happy with Nandini, Dr. K does a U turn! Disapprove   Not very convincing........Neither is Gautam's sudden U turn.......though that may be because he is feeling bad about doubting Nandini..Smile.

I somehow feel happy to see Prapti having some role........hopefully she will continue to figure in coming episodes...Smile......I thought it was going to be a case of disappearing younger sisters.....as we know from experience! Wink   I loved the way Dr. K told Gautam........you are her father......you could keep an eye on her as well..........when kids turn bad, the mom is blamed Angry  and when they do well........they are daddy's kids! Dead  Loved that comment by Kalyani and in front of everyone......Clap

The story is moving ahead at jet speed........they dragged quite a bit over the prewedding drama......I wish they would slow down a bit now........and show more homely scenes instead of just tension all the time...Ouch......I am still not happy with the flashback being so short.........Doesn't Dr. K feel the need to ask many more questions.......before she reveals the truth to her family? Confused

I guess Dr. K is sending Nandini away to her maike to keep Prem and Nandini apart.....she wants to tell Prem probably before they consummate the marriage!

Whatever it is, the serial has me hooked now....Tongue...hope it justifies all this speculation!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbOmaRamdassfj08Thinker_Bellenycsweetie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@rads - she wants nandini to go home so she can tell prem the truth, it would be disastrous if prem finds out some other way, i think that was a good move

the prena scene in the kitchen was good, nandini was holding her ground and not let prem run all over her, CREATIVES pls dont make nandini cry again, joh bhe ho, she needs to emote and not cry anymore

btw urmila ka blouse phir gayab ho gaya hai LOL

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Tanya,

One thing that makes Gautam not culprit is, Nandini feels secure in his touch, like one feels under big bro or father's touch. If he was culprit she could sense from his touch or atleast he is worried that Nandini might remember, so will avoid coming near her.

The logic of sending Nandini, is beyond meConfused. How and why Prem support her after he knows the truth, he never really knew her. She being at home, give them atleast emotional interaction.

Good atleast they diverted some story with family time, all drama is never good.

Edited by aaabbb - 22 December 2010 at 9:05am

ssroomaniThinker_Bellefj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index