Forum Games
Forum Games

me2everyone

Ivan014 Newbie
Ivan014
Ivan014

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged

www.me2everyone.com/258715

You become a member of the me2everyone community by registering on. However, as the website belongs to a me2everyone PLC, and we are giving our members shares in the company for free, you also become a member of the company as well. So you have two memberships, firstly as a member of the community website and secondly as a shareholder in a public limited company.

What are Shares?

Shares represent ownership of a company. So by becoming a member of me2everyone. you are able to become one of the owners. Shareholders choose who runs a company and they are involved in making key decisions, such as whether a business should be sold.

While shares are most obviously associated with the stock market, the majority of small businesses don't go near a stock market in their lifetime. me2everyone PLC is not listed on the stock market, but aims to be within 3 years (2012).

How Many Shares Does me2everyone have?

We have an "authorised" share capital of GBP 18m and this is divided into 18,000,000,000 shares of GBP 0.001 each. This means that as the current value, you need 1000 shares to have GBP 1.00 in value. However this will change as me2everyone becomes more successful and people are prepared to buy your shares from you for more than GBP 0.001 each.

www.me2everyone.com/258715

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Advertising NOT allowed, topic closed **
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index