Srishtys ok with no pain no gain-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Srishty's OK with no gain sans pain
STARONE.IN

Srishty Rode aka Manjari of Star One's Yeh Ishq Haaye seriously believes in Ben Franklin's motto: 'Work is worship'.

STARONE.IN

Her dedication to her work is evident in the fact that in spite of severe back pain, she continues to shoot for the hit show. With solace in medication and the crew, she is chugging along while putting her best foot forward.

A STAR One source reveals, "For the last couple of days, Srishty's been in severe back pain, but we can tell she is still enthusiastic about her work. She radiates a deliberate sense of responsibility, as she knows she is playing the main lead and several scenes depend upon her. With no hesitation, and little complaining, she is shooting for the show."

The source said she had been taking medication to relieve her of her pain. "To further ease her pain, she is doing physiotherapy, which has helped her immensely," the source added, "She has shot for the promo of the show along with Rahul. We all appreciate her efforts that she has put in the last few days."

We spoke to Srishty Rode aka Manjari, who says that the pain struck without warning. "I don't know how it happened. One day, I was sitting on the sofa and felt a severe pain in my back. I managed to shoot without holidays, with the grace of God. I go to Dr. Indu Khosla from Four Bungalows in Andheri, Mumbai. Every morning, she visits my place for the treatment, and then, I leave for work. "

About her production house, she said that, "They can't stop shooting because of me, but they are very helpful on the sets."

We wish Manjari well and hope that she's better soon. Meanwhile, don't forget to watch her romantic scenes with Ajay on Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1114/srishtys-ok-with-no-gain-sans-pain.aspx

parkview23 Groupbie
parkview23
parkview23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
umhhh excuse me.......... YIH as a hit show........ lmaoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...... wen did this happen

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index