India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PKYK V/S GEET=LETS ANALYZE!!!

hiraj Senior Member
hiraj
hiraj

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Okay as PKYK  is getting on Top now lets figure the reasons why...as far as I can figure its bcz of these reasons:Angry
  1. The Story of PKYK focusses only on Piya n Abhay love story n relationship no other couple! But in Geet they have introduced Anny n Arjun lovetrack yakkk..plzDead.....wat abt Dev-Meera Confused???
  2. no matter wat Piya is now not misunderstanding Abhay even Abhay does anything so that Piya hates him but she doesn't hate him n not misundersatnds him. But our Geet always Misunderstanding Maan n just irritating ..........unlike before she used to trust Maan blindly!
  3. Abhay saving Piya from Bad guys always like Maan used to do.N  Piya shares everything with Abhay....!
  4. Abhay is only Nice n talks to Piya only no other person in Abhay's life but Maan has now that Brat Anny in his life so importance of Geet is divided.
  5. The story is now going fast in PKYK Tonguen Geet has become slow.Sleepy
  6. In PKYK evil or say bad loosesSmile n Good is winning like Danish is now punished of his Deeds.But in Geet now a days bad is winning like NT n now Anny is behaving so rude to Geet ..n Geet is crying n arguing with Maan.

Any other reasons u can think of......................Highlight it over here Guys n plz  requesting u all for Maneet plz watch it on its prime time slot!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss-Veritaserum-~Serendipity~Rituparnaasaaniakh_Invincible_

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Approveyes u r right!!! but nowadays i am in love with pkyek....d story is so interesting!!!! and even d main couple is awesome!!!SmileSmile i hope cvs watch dis and make geet's story interesting and focus on maaneet only!!!!!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebossadits7

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
as much as i hate zat draczzz show.. we cnt over looked the fact that is has been goin way better than geet in recent times... the cvs of geet seems to think draggin will always raise their trps...which has proven to be completeli nonsense... the new cameo roles are just a waste of time...one of them cnt even act... ever since their track was introduced the show has been goin downhill.. no1 cares abt their love storySleepy...

unless cvs start showin a strong storyline and start focusin on the actual main leads.. other shows will start takin ova... the spice aint even present in the show anymore.. especially last night's dance was also a let down,, according to meOuch...

pweaseee cvs we beg u to start givin us our geet back.. warna this show wnt last very long which suucksssOuch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckysaaniakhpickachu

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Buddy.. I appreciate your gesture.. But why compare two plots and tracks which are completely different.. There are some common fans here too.. :) see buddy i dunn have any ill will against ya.. But personally i feel.. We shoul discuss about the performance of 2 shows differently.. Rather than comparing.. :) :) :) i hope you got my point.. Sorry if i hurt ya..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456~Serendipity~swan20adits7Sofnabharkhapickachu

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Agree with the last post. Why compare the two shows ?
There are separate forums and there is no harm in liking one above the other. I used be crazy over Geet, but now  since 2 weeks I have been going crazy over PKEK. I do not know why but I am losing interest in Geet. Its enough of Maan being so lovey-dovey........I like the rude and arrogant Maan who used to stay away from geet better than this one Wink
Thats why I guess I like Abhay's character now.....may be once he too starts all this out of the world romantic talks I will not like PKEK............
So, it all depends on what track is going on right now............some tracks are interesting and give rise to trps.

Edited by maan_13 - 22 December 2010 at 7:48am

Rituparnaaadits7

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Oh I agreed with ur ponits number 2,3,5 so much !
They need to show a matured n strong love story between the leads now.They've crossed the level of silly nonk jhonk like wedding card printing n all.Geet should always be with Maan no matter together they can surpass any hurdle.But the way they are portraying her char like 4 everything she misunderstands n fights with Maan is nt appealing at all.
And Maan's professionalism has gone totally.He forgets file,leaving meeting half way...let it be 4 anyone 4 Geet n Annie nt done.....
itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
frankly i hate that showCensored
and as we know abt ekta
cvs must do something new,creative and must make geet more unique [asusual]Thumbs UpClapBig smile

happygoluckysaumiee

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

as much as i hate zat draczzz show.. we cnt over looked the fact that is has been goin way better than geet in recent times... the cvs of geet seems to think draggin will always raise their trps...which has proven to be completeli nonsense... the new cameo roles are just a waste of time...one of them cnt even act... ever since their track was introduced the show has been goin downhill.. no1 cares abt their love storySleepy...

unless cvs start showin a strong storyline and start focusin on the actual main leads.. other shows will start takin ova... the spice aint even present in the show anymore.. especially last night's dance was also a let down,, according to meOuch...

pweaseee cvs we beg u to start givin us our geet back.. warna this show wnt last very long which suucksssOuch..

I agree with you entirely. I don't know why cvs need so many cameos? I think GC and DD are capable enough to move the story ahead with out any cameos. Latest entrant Anni and Arjun simply sucks. I hate to see footage given to other actors in Geet rather than on GurtiOuch

Go to top