Veena hates Shweta.. Why.????

Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCkK6CEOU0E

In dis video around 1;00 Veena malik starts bitchig abt Shweta dat she is oversmart, usnay 12 haftay tak masks pehn rakha hai.. etc etc..

Plzzz giv ur specific reasons y Veena malik hates Shweta.. tx..!!😳
🀣lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
🀣🀣🀣
Hmmmm..

Well I dont think she actually hates Shweta, she has made an illusion that Shweta has been wearing a mask.. I mean come on, one can not act 24x7 for 90 long days right πŸ‘πŸΌ.. I think just like I have heard from a few persons that 'She is wearing a fake mask', 'She is not being real' etc etc, Veena is echoing the same thing.. But with that, Veena has made one more point what I always say - that is - 'Everytime people expect that now she will remove her mask, now she will show her true colors, but everytime they get disppointed 🀣'...

*Sigh*.. Even Veena kept waiting for her to get unmasked, but Shweta is failing her everytime πŸ˜†.. She is giving a damn to Veena and behaving the way she is.. This might make Veena mad.. Plus, in the washroom, she confessed that Shweta has not been giving her any bhaav since few days, so may be she's upset with that ?

So, whatever Veena is feeling for ST, might be out of Frustration of not seeing Shweta being unmasked πŸ˜†.. Or just disappointment that Shweta is apparently friendly with everyone except her.. !?

πŸ˜‰
Bcz SHWETA is HOTTEST thn Veena........😎

I m not the only one who is saying I hv prove......😳
Tht is @ "OFFICIAL SITE 7,662 person can't be wrong"......😎

Shweta is the biggest THREAT to Veena.......

n LOOK, Shweta is not BEAUTIFOOL..........🀣

Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Yeh copycat threads ka daur kab tak chalega, bata do bhai. πŸ˜†

Anyway...I'll write what I wrote there. Just reverse the names πŸ˜†

Maybe Veena liked Sameer and Shweta pataoed him first? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Or maybe ST is a soap star and Veena a chillad Lollywood star...that doesn't sit well with mighty Veena's ego. Just guessing...don't kill me folks. πŸ˜› 

See, I'm not biased. 😎 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MithiBani

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Yeh copycat threads ka daur kab tak chalega, bata do bhai. πŸ˜†

Anyway...I'll write what I wrote there. Just reverse the names πŸ˜†

Maybe Veena liked Sameer and Shweta pataoed him first? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Or maybe ST is a soap star and Veena a chillad Lollywood star...that doesn't sit well with mighty Veena's ego. Just guessing...don't kill me folks. πŸ˜› 

See, I'm not biased. 😎 πŸ˜†

Well copy to maine kuch nai kia..!!!
Material different hai bhaiiiiiiiiii..!!!🀣
Bt yeah if dere is a topic of ST hates Veena den dere should also be a topic of Veena hates Shweta in da forum.. coz according to me Veena hates Shweta more den Shweta hates veena..!!!πŸ˜†
Dats y i made it..!!!πŸ˜›
If u wanna call me copycat 4 dat den no problem..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
btw Tx 4 sharing ur POV..!!!😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Shweta does not hate Veena.. She is just a non-fan of Veena πŸ‘πŸΌ Sometimes.. Constructive CriticsπŸ˜ƒ
Because she can't stand the fact that Shweta is prettier,decent and has much bigger fan following than her πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay, jokes apart, I just think Veena can't stand that Shweta has been save from evictions without doing cheapy tricks and all ...
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
I think Veena is insecure abt Shweta having better figure then her. Also both the theft task shweta did with Hishant and Ashmit made her little jealous which was in a way came out when Veena throw her shoes on Ass-mit 
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Waise now I think about it .. it can also be that Veena liked Sameer, but Sameer tried to be friends with Shweta only πŸ€“πŸ˜†