Tere Liye

Reshmi Ghosh aka Nupur in Akkys 'Thank U'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Reshmi Ghosh in Akshay Kumar's Thank You
Buzz up!

Television actress Reshmi Ghosh aka Nupur from STAR Plus Tere Liye is on a professional high these days as she'll feature in Anees Bazmee's Thank You.

In the film she plays a very important role and feels lucky to be the part of this multistarer.

"I am just waiting for the film to release.It is different movie and I am playing one of main female leads in the film.I have scenes with Bobby Deol, Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor.I want to thank Anees Sir who gave this opportunity to play such a lovely role and I am sure even my fans would love me in this film."

"Anees sir looked after me so well during the making of the film. Bobby also is so much fun to work with. I never found him intimidating at all. Sonam is a complete rockstar and a real darling. I'm looking forward to resuming work on the sets very soon, because for me, working on this film was like working and playing together. It's the best combination of things that an actor can ask for professionally.

There is buzz that she would be playing Bobby Deol's girlfriend. The film is expected to release in April 2011.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Reshmi-Ghosh-in-Akshay-Kumar's-Thank-You&xfile=2010/December/News_20101222_45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so can we expect nupur's exit
nupur's exit not replacemnt

All The Best to her
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So can we expect atleast less of Nupur but please no more of Taanu cryings and MUs i just hate it 

All the Best Reshmi and thanks for sharing
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

so can we expect nupur's exit

nupur's exit not replacemnt

All The Best to her

🤣🤣
🤣
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail