India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

I love my jun and will be always supporting

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys..........at-last at last we are getting one of our diamond back......Day Dreaming...arjun set for a completely brand new show Winkand looked from his blog update that is quite exited and happy............Tongue And our happiness lies in his happiness.............i am just waiting for the new forum where i can praise my arjun..........will get his new scenes everyday.....Day Dreaming.......isn't that great........i know many of u dint like the actress..........but i never saw her acting even...........i cant judge.............i know she is not better than rati di but i am sure rati di will too come up with a nice show ................Embarrassed

our jun is the first one who will start the show..........we all are so so lucky............after abhishek , jas ........at last my jun is back an d soon will be rati di..............Wink..

so here are the best wishes from us mayurians / arjunians and even Ratians to our sweet , loving , caring jun..............wishes from monayaians /.sgians too........why not........i know many of them like him ......Smile

We Love u JUN
Hug

p.s - this post is not discourage any of the arti fans............we will still try our best to get the girl lead replaced by our rati...........and lets leave everything else on god.......Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 22 December 2010 at 5:53am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveenCharming-Arjunrads14gopi06XDevilsDesireXYashh...MyInspirationzwell-wisher-Annu-yulZ-PhoenixD--RegalVintage-perkilicious..Enchanteur..-CreativeSoul-drfizaahmedaysha_mayuraashizinNikki_Titli

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I m with Jun Sur.....but for the first time I did'nt find excitement in his blog update Confused ....as he used to be in his previous blog updates

We are working hard to get Rati in that show

ALL THE BEST TO ARJUNThumbs Up

Edited by aysha_mayur - 22 December 2010 at 5:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu-perkilicious

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
good going sur
GOOD LUCK ARJUNBig smileBig smile
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

I m with Jun Sur.....but for the first time I did'nt find excitement in his blog update Confused ....as he used to be in his previous blog updates

unique story , very close to real life..........jun is exited aysha..........it just we are not exited because rati di nahi hain na Cry............warna soach hamare exitement ke level kaha hote.,LOL
ya lets keep working hard..........we will try and try till we succeed..........but as we support arti........we will support arjun rati individually too..........they are our diamonds............Hug

drfizaahmedaysha_mayur

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

good going sur
GOOD LUCK ARJUNBig smileBig smile
thanks for the wishes...Smile.......all my best wishes is with my jun.............i state today i am biased towards rati di par phir bhi arjun ka love , affection , uski  extra care fans ke liye mujhe choo leti hain.........and acting to woh awesome karta hi hain...........Wink

XDevilsDesireX..Enchanteur..

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i am happy for arjun seriously he deserves best in his life n will get and whatever role he will play he will def justify it i am sure abt it and abt lead of that show its not his choice but its that PH and channel's choice he is not in fault i know its hurting for many of ppl i can understand  but right now none can do anything but in that none is celebrating his new show's celebration i am also looking forward to see his new look though i am not his hard core fan but respect him and like him

thanks surbhi for this topic indeed it was needed , i am sure he will def make his all fans to love him more and more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I will watch the new show for Arjun...........
Happy for him.....Love him.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

unique story , very close to real life..........jun is exited aysha..........it just we are not exited because rati di nahi hain na Cry............warna soach hamare exitement ke level kaha hote.,LOL
ya lets keep working hard..........we will try and try till we succeed..........but as we support arti........we will support arjun rati individually too..........they are our diamonds............Hug
Ofcourse I m there with my Arjun......I will always support himEmbarrassedBig smile

But I will try my level best to bring Arti togetherWink

Go to top