Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Extramarital affair on PR..indya.com (Page 2)

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
what a man Dharmesh is! now i hate him more than ever.
thanks for the article.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

ShockedShockedShocked

This from a man who was behaving more holier than thouLOL  Darn scalawag.

Thanks for sharing.

i think dharmesh was trying to get manav married to his son's  mother..ROFL..to save her honour..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Extra marital affair on Pavitra Rishta
Buzz up!

Archana's youngest sister Vaishali will have troubled times ahead on Pavitra Rishta after her husband's infidelity will be exposed to her.

There will be blast from Dharmesh's past as the other woman of his life would resurface which eventually will create a rift between Vaishali and him. Dharmesh who is married to Vaishali is involved with another lady named Madhuri outside the wed-lock and has a four year old child from his extra marital affair. The character of Madhuri will be essayed by newbie Devjot Singh.

Informs Dharmesh (Sumit Arora), "I have a past with Madhuri and we have a child of four years. I am not married to her. I have completely detached myself from Madhuri and feel nothing for her. The only reason behind me sticking to her is our child. I love my child a lot and give financial aid to Madhuri so that my son who I love a lot can be taken care of. I am completely in love with Vaishali now and want nothing to do with Madhuri at all."

Talking about the after effects of this blast from his past, Arora says, "I don't what the future holds for Vaishali and me. That's for the viewers to see on the show."

But we can assure our readers of a certain upheaval in their marriage for a woman can share anything but her husband.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Extra-marital-affair-on-Pavitra-Rishta&xfile=2010/December/News_20101222_44

wait a minute...i never thought i would be defending dharmesh...whom i dislike immensely, but how can a past relationship with this woman and the resulting child be considered extra-marital to Vaishali or infidelity???   it's something that happened before he married Vaishali...apparently he has contact because he supports the child, but that's a far cry from infidelity...    the fact that he never told her about the child is not good...but let's not call this something it is not...

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thx for sharing...vaishu needs to dump him
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Tanyaz   yaa....ur ryte abt tht....srislyyy!!!! sumhw a new problem shld crop up as soon as tis SR hapns naa!!! Wacko hpe tey stay togtr trough thick n thin tough....unlyk being separtd lyk the past 1 n half yrs!!! seein tem togtr is mre than enuf!! Big smile Thumbs Up

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

CVs kya baat?? COuld not find any other way to butcher another character bring on gheesa peeta huva storyline from another serial...

First wife or extra marital affair and a child in Pune...Grrrr

How convinient...

Tanyaz

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
OMGAngryCVs are so out of ideas and don't know how to show Manav/archu mahan, they just grabbed the age old character game....I so hate the CVs...it seems anything related to capitalism and business needs to be ruined in a not so holy way. i guess after Shravani left nothing much going on...so of course kill Dharmesh Character any way possible......and of course this IS THE EASIEST WAY for them....CVs there are other angel to go and have the sisters re-unite instead of character assassinationConfused Why not expose Jaywant fraud and make Dharmesh pennyless or expose the real culprit behind the death in the factory....

But of course can't really ask for logic from CvsOuchthey just will use a cheap card to get TRPsI mean the way CVs showed Dharmesh and Vaishu's marriage...comeon can a father of a child do a stupid thing like running away from mandap like Dharmesh....it doesn't match up the character....CV WAKE UPAngry

Tanyaz

Go to top