India-Forums

CID
CID

Reasons for watching re-runs (Page 2)

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Firstly as visrom has said, i watch reruns for those special momentsTongue Secondly i started watching cid regularly since last year september (only friday ones), and even now i keep on missing reruns for days, so there is still a huge number of cases left which i havent seen, even if they have been repeated on reruns many timesUnhappy

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
As Visom and Dr Fahmi said, we watch the re-runs for the special memories that some episodes hold in our minds. In the last 13 years, CID has given us many such moments which we can never get tired of watching.

Secondly, i loved those days(last year) when i was able to see many such episodes which i had nver seen before and enjoyed them every bit. Even some which I had forgotten about. So i am glad Sony had decided to start this re-runs schedule. I wish they could get back to the old episodes again.....

Thirdly, however number of times i see the episodes on computer, TV pe dekhne ka majaa alag hi hota hai...and those long afternoons sitting on sofa and watching the TRIO solving a case is Day Dreaming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97visrom

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I feel every reason has been mentioned by visrom, Fahmi and Shagnika.
I started watching CID from 1998, but in the middle I didn't watch it for almost 3 years. So I missed many cases and I cannot remember some cases. This is one reason to watch the re-runs to watch the cases I haven't.
Another reason is some special moments. I can watch an episode thousand times just to listen "haan Daya", just to watch the understanding between them while defusing a bomb, just to listen ACP saying"hamara chattan jaise Daya ko kuchh nehi ho sekta" etc etc. There are so many of them.
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Its because of the memorable Duo and Trio moments we get to see again  because of the re-runs and also many of the episodes/cases have well-knit and interesting plots that one would like to watch again.
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
As all r saying, I too watch reruns for seeing some special moments, sweet bonding, nice conversations, which are missing these days. Just want to make them regain in my memory all the time.
d_c_b_a Groupbie
d_c_b_a
d_c_b_a

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanza

Originally posted by d_c_b_a

Do you know that today the re-run of qatil mumfali was coming

There's a re-run thread
CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos)- VII

here you'll find the schedule of re-runs daily. that's the way she knew about the episode coming today.......and you can decide whether to watch re-runs or not.......

Thanks Tanza for telling me about the re-run thread because I never knew about it

Edited by d_c_b_a - 22 December 2010 at 11:15pm

Go to top