India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Injustice to the lead role...

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was a total disaster.AngryAngry....I mean no focus on Suhana...I mean I watch this show for Suhana n then Ishaan, badi maa and other...but these days the screenplay of the is going poor and poorer....for one part they showed Badi maa worried and talking to Panna, another part they showed Inder and Rajni worried about Panna...in another part they showed family discussing bout picnic.. in b/w somewhere, thankfully, somehow they managed to show a conversation b/w Su-shaan....wat a shame....Cry

I mean these days the show doesn't even guarantee whether a particular episode will have Sushaan conversation or not....In these days, if a person will starts to watch SGP it'll be difficult for him to accept that Suhana is the protagonist of this show.....

I mean yesterday it seemed like the show makers are more intersted in highlighting the Panna problem rather than Suhana's quest for love...And the funny part is that till date Suhana has nothing to do with Panna's problem...It's sad if they are planning a parallel lead to Suhana....I

Its quite obvious that the show is about Suhana and her interaction with family....I miss those days when each and every moment of SGP was about Suhana......Hope we get to see better episodes of SGP in coming days..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nice post zak...Smile

but i have a different view....Embarrassedi would say the family including ishaan and suhana are the protagonist....

i think SGP is different from the other shows becos of the importance given to the entire family...
and i must say...i totally look forward to the family scenes more than sushaan...Big smilenot that i dont like sushaan scenes...but i equally like the family scenes...

about yesterdays episode...i loved the scenes with panna and inder-rajini scene...Big smile
what i really like that SGP does not overdo sushaan scenes...(but they are doing ishaan-sona nowLOL)
they keep it within the limit needed....
and about suhana and family....she was with family yesterday...she sitting and chatting itself is very pleasant to watch...

yes it is high time that sushaan come together and have wonderful scenes...and for that sona has to go...
so iam happy that the number of sona scenes are coming down and the number of days to end sona track is also coming nearer....

Edited by Shwets1502 - 22 December 2010 at 5:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.vedula_1FeatsKevaSinha18Feefiinfinity00Suchi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Arey it must be coz Ragini is juggling all these award performances and then Jhalak......She mustnt be getting time...

So I guess till she is on Jhalak.....they will keep the focus on sub-tracks..Coz Ragini must be tired coz of the crazy schedules and practicing for Jhalak..

P.S - This is my assumption!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuSinha18Shwets1502

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

yes they should show some more scenes of sushaan but i equally enjoy the family scenes too & in yesterday s epi they showed BM-panna scene so beautifully i loved that sceneSmile
Hope next week  we will get more scenes of sushaanEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Yesterday's episode was a total disaster.AngryAngry....I mean no focus on Suhana...I mean I watch this show for Suhana n then Ishaan, badi maa and other...but these days the screenplay of the is going poor and poorer....for one part they showed Badi maa worried and talking to Panna, another part they showed Inder and Rajni worried about Panna...in another part they showed family discussing bout picnic.. in b/w somewhere, thankfully, somehow they managed to show a conversation b/w Su-shaan....wat a shame....Cry

I mean these days the show doesn't even guarantee whether a particular episode will have Sushaan conversation or not....In these days, if a person will starts to watch SGP it'll be difficult for him to accept that Suhana is the protagonist of this show.....

I mean yesterday it seemed like the show makers are more intersted in highlighting the Panna problem rather than Suhana's quest for love...And the funny part is that till date Suhana has nothing to do with Panna's problem...It's sad if they are planning a parallel lead to Suhana....I

Its quite obvious that the show is about Suhana and her interaction with family....I miss those days when each and every moment of SGP was about Suhana......Hope we get to see better episodes of SGP in coming days..

I know how you feel completely. Ouch

I was soooo annoyed as to how much concern they were showing over someone who has lost a job. Its ridiculous. Yes I know being jobless isn't nice and it causes lots of problems I know that. But these things happen, we all get jobs, lose them and then get another one-its very common!!
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'D SPENT SO MANY PRECIOUS MINUTES IN JUST SHOWING CONCERN FOR PANNA...its really NOT THAT A BIG DEAL. They need get over it. Its not like he's being diagnosed with a terminal illness for heaven's sakeAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KachipataFeatsSinha18Shwets1502

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I love the family scenes they are very important. I hate shows that focus only on one character and there is no story and thats it. This is a different show and a much balanced one. So yes I loved the badi ma and panna scene!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeefiYusBeeShwets1502

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

nice post zak...Smile

but i have a different view....Embarrassedi would say the family including ishaan and suhana are the protagonist....

i think SGP is different from the other shows becos of the importance given to the entire family...
and i must say...i totally look forward to the family scenes more than sushaan...Big smilenot that i dont like sushaan scenes...but i equally like the family scenes...

about yesterdays episode...i loved the scenes with panna and inder-rajini scene...Big smile
what i really like that SGP does not overdo sushaan scenes...(but they are doing ishaan-sona nowLOL)
they keep it within the limit needed....
and about suhana and family....she was with family yesterday...she sitting and chatting itself is very pleasant to watch...

yes it is high time that sushaan come together and have wonderful scenes...and for that sona has to go...
so iam happy that the number of sona scenes are coming down and the number of days to end sona track is also coming nearer....

I guess I was too rude while posting my views....  and I guess I haven't made myself clear..

I am not against the Panna track....I am just annoyed that the track of Suhana is not balanced enough in the episodes... I mean to say these days that out of 5 episodes in a week, 3 episodes are dedicated to Suhana, Ishaan and family and 2 episodes are truly for Panna- Raunak problem and in these 2 episodes Suhana is almost nowhere....Cry

Panna's track is important because it does give another dimension to SGP.....but not on the cost of minimizing Suhana's role...

All I want to convey is that the role of our chulbuli girl Suhana should be more balanced in all the episodes of a week...Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top